Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
"is that it"
zero was sitting on top of the bones. leafs floated out of the kage
((Uh, god mod much? Explain how you got out and I wont consider it a god mod)) Sypher Snapped his fingers again and the cage blew up. Sypher laughed as it blew up and covered himself in his armor.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm

((weeeeeelllllll i told you my bloodline and i gave a hint of a genjutsu))
in a split second zero performed -Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) the explosion consumed zero. with a flick of his right hand the smoke cleared
"don't make me kill you"
leafs floated around zero

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:05 pm

Destiny quickly poofed over by him and took out a scroll and did her hand signs, then throwing the scroll into the ground she yelled "Suiton Suishouha" as the water began to come in ,enloping the roof top. Putting out the fire
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 pm

(Uh no you didn't you just said he was on top of the cage so don't try to pull bullshit with me.)
Sypher smirked and then used body flicker to appear in above zero "Kid, dont think you can kill me, I am of the original akatsuki." He snapped his fingers and attacks came from every direction but the sky where Sypher was. Sypher then formed hand signs for wind bullet no jutsu.

M o k i F a i r y

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
zero flashed onto the grounds in a gust of leafs. his akatsuki cloak flapped in the wind
"do i see a demon"

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
"lets bag us a demon dark"
zero's eyes glowed red. he was thinking of how to kill her as fast as he could

"i was not here to fight you"
-Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) zero vanished
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 pm

Destiny took her sword out if its sheathe that was next to her side as she held it in one hand looking around as she began to concentrate as the blade began to turn red with liquid. Her eyes shut.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 pm

Sypher let out his bullet towards the barrier and let himself fall to the ground. He spoke to the girl "You see, its scum like them that made me leave." Sypher made a face of disgust and laid back down to release more bone.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 pm

katsuro looks at zann and just smirk at him. 'we will see who is the bigger fool." he said and look at zero. "so. you are apart of the akatsuki huh? well. then i wont have any shame once i rip your heart out and snap you in half huh" he said as he pulled out his massive scythe off his back.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm

havockboy
((Who cares about details...oh and orion gave me the idea for what will happen next...))

The double of Zeramaru picks the kid up and walks towards zann.
"Zann ....the real zeramaru wishes to tell you this but he cant right now..."
He coughed first then said.
"before you try to kill me." Double aims kunai at zann's neck.
"i have one thing to say..."
"Zann I am..."

((dude dont counter it just ask who zeramaru is it will be funny!!!!))

((Zero...aren't you a genin? That's a chuunin jutsu...and Sypher's way stronger than you, I'd run if I were you XD))

Zann did nothing as Zeramaru's double pointed his kunai at him.
"Uh, you are...?" Zann asked with a raised eyebrow. He kept one eye on Zero, who seemed interested in capturing bijuu despite the chaos. Why is Akatsuki recruiting Genin nowadays?

(( there are 3 jinchuuriki here ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Dess replied still with her eyes closed. "People in general who start a battle or fight for the sake of having violence is scum period, no matter the reason. I've learned through my time that you can't rely on you weapons and actions, you have to rely on what the right move or word is to say ot take. That's what I was taught."

Cold winter angel

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 pm

((you people ar funny hahahaha i tell you i have a cloak and you want to kill me....and i am the scum?))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 pm

((:O Thanks for saying im good zann))
Sypher smirked and retorted "You were taught right, sadly I have never had that kind of teaching" He looked over at zero who was now being turned on by two of the bijuu.

M o k i F a i r y

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:30 pm

iZann
havockboy
((Who cares about details...oh and orion gave me the idea for what will happen next...))

The double of Zeramaru picks the kid up and walks towards zann.
"Zann ....the real zeramaru wishes to tell you this but he cant right now..."
He coughed first then said.
"before you try to kill me." Double aims kunai at zann's neck.
"i have one thing to say..."
"Zann I am..."

((dude dont counter it just ask who zeramaru is it will be funny!!!!))

((Zero...aren't you a genin? That's a chuunin jutsu...and Sypher's way stronger than you, I'd run if I were you XD))

Zann did nothing as Zeramaru's double pointed his kunai at him.
"Uh, you are...?" Zann asked with a raised eyebrow. He kept one eye on Zero, who seemed interested in capturing bijuu despite the chaos. Why is Akatsuki recruiting Genin nowadays?

(( there are 3 jinchuuriki here ))

((i am pm a chunnin....i passed my exam fights in under 5 posts))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:30 pm

-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((you people ar funny hahahaha i tell you i have a cloak and you want to kill me....and i am the scum?))

(well, you ask for it. i can see power went into your head. think that you are akatsuki that you could take anyone down. you need to learn more about who you are dealing with. and she is kind of right. we are all scum in a way.)

katsuro jsut look at zero. and sighed. "not making a move huh? i'll just wait until your legs stop shaking." he said, laughing alittle bit.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 pm

When she re-opens her eyes they're a blood red color, showing her chakra is fully in use. She looked around holding her sword down by her side an dlooked to the forcefield with the person she needed in it. She sighed "This is rather troublesome though"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games