Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

the gothic beauty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 pm
Azera's stomach growled and she could smell food. So before she looked anywhere else she decided that she would head to the cafeteria. She thought about changing to her wolf form, but thought it might scare some of the other students.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 pm
Toyo sat up, then lifed her shirt off.
"Can you hook my bra again?" She asked. "There's a Host Club BBQ on the campus, its like a party, basically. Kazou wants us to go down there.." She added, explaining why she stopped.
Matt was an excellent kisser.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm
Matt didn't answer her, he just did it, attaching the little clasps.
Really, Matt would rather stay up here with Toyo doing what the hell ever they wanted.
"Really? Hmm. Kazou told me about that. Isn't it like, hook up central?" Matt laughed, standing up.
His pants started to sag, and he remembered Toyo had undone his pants, and belt.
Feeling rather stupid, her zipped up his pants, and fastened his belt again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm
Toyo sighed.
"all we gotta do is make an appearance and stay for at least thirty minutes. then we can come back." She said, smiling. She kissed him, they were now standing up.
"Well, we best be on our way.." She said, walking out the door.
---
Mori sat by Kazou, tonight, Mori was hosting. He hadnt told Kyoko, but it wasnt like he was kissing girls, just empty flirts. He hadnt seen Kyoko for a while, not since lunch. and he still remained loyal, but just for the party tonight, he had to host.
Anyways, Mori and Kazou were sitting in a circle of girls. There were four around Mori, and five around Kazou. There was a huge dancefloor set up in the middle, and a lot of students were dancing. The girls wore flashy outfits and short dresses. The guys wore whatever, same as always.
"So Mori, how are you and Kyoko?" A girl asked, she was wearing a short strapless blue dress, and she had long blond hair, she was American.
"We're just fine, thanks." He replied stiffly. The blond was sitting next to him, she was tracing circles on his upper thigh. He just smiled.
"And she's okay with you hosting tonight?" She asked, flashing her white teeth.
"She doesnt know." He said, smiling and winking. Oh god.. He thought. This was torture.
"So, she wouldnt mind, if i.." Then the blond moved in. Her hand getting higher and higher on his thigh. She kissed Mori, full on the mouth, tongue and all. He kissed back, for a second, getting carried away, then pulled away.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm
As Matt and Toyo showed up at the party, Matt was surprised at how many students were there.
Observing a smaller crowd where Kazou was, Matt noticed Mori and another girl who looked especially close. Her hand was on his thigh, and then she kissed him, full on the mouth.
Wow, I feel bad Kyoko.
He thought, following Toyo.
"You want to get something to eat first or what?" Matt asked, unsure. He didn't really know anyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm
Toyo shrugged.
"Doesnt matter to me, are you hungry?" She asked. She wasnt that hungry. Someone walked by with a tray of drinks, Toyo grabbed a bottle of beer.
The beer was only for seniors, but the staff didnt really care all that much, besides, this party was for the most part, unsupervised.
--
Mori was already getting a buzz. He had two beers, and was on his third. He was dancing with the blond girl now, Kazou was with some other girl. Mori's hands rest on her hips, running down to her butt, then back up. he kissed her neck, and in return, a small moan escaped her lips. Mori smiled, swaying to the music, in rhythm with her body.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:12 pm
"A little bit, I'll find you," Matt told her, heading over to the tables set up with hamburgers and whatnot.
When he was done, he got a beer and started walking around, looking for Toyo. He finished off one, and got another. Two led to a third, now half empty.
Matt felt a a little tipsy.
He sat down the the grass, trying to get his head straight.
A girl sat down next to him. She looked pretty, was big chested, and had on a short dress that when she sat down, her butt was visible. She must've been wearing a thong.
"What's your name?" she asked him.
"Matt," he answered, "you?"
"I'm Lauren," she told him, moving closer.
The conversation continued, and in a few minutes Matt and Lauren were making out on the grass.
"Lauren, I'm sorry, i can't do this," Matt said, getting up and walking dizzily away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 pm
Toyo had had at least 5 beers. She had changed into a strapless white dress. It was really pretty.
"Hey Toy. First time drunk?" A guy asked. He had a couple friends around him.
Toyo smiled. "Why do you wanna know?" She asked.
"Wanna come back to my room?" His friend asked, he was a senior, one of the football players.
Toyo was confused now. "Why would i go back to your room?" She asked, these guys were getting pretty close.
"Welll, you know." He said, touching her waist.Toyo got it now. He wanted to have sex with her.
"No, i really gotta find Matt though. do you know where he is?" She asked, looking around. The guy held her shoulders, making her look at him.
"Come on, come back to my room, you can call Matt on my phone." He explained, putting a hand around her waist, and walking forward. She walked with him.
"Well, okay.." She said, looking back.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 pm
Matt had gone around and around the crowd of people, but could not find Toyo.
Where the hell was she? Had she left? She would have told him, wouldn't she?
Then again, this whole thing with Toyo was like a hook-up, right? It wouldn't mean anything in a couple of days?
But that were going to go back. And Matt was pretty sure he was going to go down on her. He wasn't so sure now.
Then Matt saw Toyo, now in a white dress with a bunch of guys. One of them with his arm around her waist.
They started to walk away, together.
Looks like I've gotten my hopes up for nothing. Matt though, approaching them.
"Toyo, you leaving so soon?" Matt interrupted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Toyo's worried face lit up with a smile.
"Matt!" She said, breaking free of the guy's grip.
"I've been looking for you, where were you?" She asked. The guy grabbed her waist.
"Come on Toy, lets go." He said, dragging her through the crowd.
"No! I wanna be with Matt." She said, fighting against him.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm
"I've been looking for you, too," Matt told her. The guy grabbed her practically dragging her through the crowd, trying to get out.
"What the hell?" Matt muttered, going after the guy. There wasn't anyway he could take this guy. But Matt couldn't not do anything.
Matt hurried over to her, managing to pull her away from him.
"Leave her alone," Matt told him. A few people had turned to stare as this guy had been forcing Toyo to go with him.
A big guy, large in stature, stepped in front of Matt.
"Leave him alone, James," He said, this stranger obviously knew him.
Annoyed, James stormed off back to his football friends.
Matt wanted to thank this kid who'd just saved his a** from a beating, but he was gone, probably dancing again.
"Do you want to leave?" Matt asked, still holding Toyo's hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm
"Yeah, lets go to my dorm." She said, walking out of the crowd.
[[blahblahblah oneliner.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 pm
After they'd gotten back to Toyo's room, they'd gotten back on the bed, playing around.
Things were getting a lot more heated now, and Matt pulled Toyo's dress up while they kissed, pausing as he took it off her.
Matt's shirt was already off, and he figured his pants would be soon to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Toyo was seriously drunk. She was still concious, and wasnt unable to make judgements.
Was she gonna sleep with Matt? She had no idea what Nori was doing, but whatever, she didnt care.
Her hands started fumbling with his button, then he helped her take his pants off. She smiled at him.
[ceeeennnnnsssssooooorrrreeddddd]]
[the next morning.]

Mori woke up. It was a weekend, so he didnt have classes, but he had a serious migrane.
He got up, walking into the bathroom. He was completely naked, so he put some boxers on, they were on the floor, next to a bright blue bra.
That isnt Kyoko's..
"Moriiii~~" An american voice called. "Come back to bed..."
Mori looked back on the bed, where that blond lay, topless. Oh, s**t. was all he could think. He cheated on Kyoko, he cheated on Kyoko. How could he do that?
"I, uh, gotta go." He said, grabbing his clothes. He threw them on, then just about ran out the door.

Mori ran across campus, it was 8:00 am.
"s**t, s**t, s**t..." He muttered the whole way. When he got to his dorm, kazou was laying in bed with a girl. Well, girls. He had a busy night.
I cant stay here.. He said, leaving just as quick as he got in.
So he got in his car, and left.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 pm
[let's just pretend that they went to Matt's room since Kyoko would have had to go to her dorm room?]

Matt woke up to find Toyo asleep, her head rested on his bare chest. He'd put boxers on at one point, probably before they actually gone to sleep. Toyo was only wearing panties.
It wasn't the first time Matt had gotten drunk and had sex with a girl. He'd gone to a party, back when he lived in England, and one of the girls from his group of friends had gotten him on a bed, and he was just too drunk to care. She was older than him, by a year at least. And for all he remembered, he knew he'd gotten a bj. Everything else was too fuzzy.
Matt didn't remember much from last night either, other than coming back, and it didn't take to long from then.

-----

Kyoko had been up, crying most of the night, and hadn't slept much. She'd gotten a few hours of sleep, but couldn't after a while.
Kyoko's friend Kohana had texted her and said she saw Mori at the party with a girl, and then left the party, with her.
At first she didn't expect much of it, but then when Mori didn't answer his phone, Kyoko knew what he'd done.
How could he do this to her? Had he just been using her all this time?

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games