Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Yokai looked at Oroami and bowed again, "Is this a bad time?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm
Sorcam formed a disk out of the wood in the ground and jumped on it before flying away.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm
-Yun continued to observe from his location on the building. Wipping the sweat off his brow, he takes out a food pill and pops it into his mouth. It tasted horrible, yet it kept his stamina up. He then moved his position and noticed another ninja on the streets heading towards the village. He couldnt exactly tell what village he was from, but it didn't matter to him. He turned back around, observing the kage and the other ninjas.-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm
{{ I'm still lost... @.@ }}

Ame backed away wearily from everyone and everything that went on. Shaking her head, she raised her brows at the unusual situations that always happened here. "I should just go home and pretend I never saw any of this. I don't understand it anyways." She took a look at the note left for the currently busy Mizukage. He'd probably ask Hero to go with him. 'Fine by me. Less red tape to walk through and more anonymity for me.' But just in case she really was needed, the Sannin hung around as she sat on the street curb peacefully minding her own business.

Muppins

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
After navigating the halls several times, Rhulain finnaly makes his way to the office. he stands before the door, and takes a calming breath.
"Okay, here we go" he says nervously
he knocks on the door, and waits for a reply  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:25 pm
The boy was sucked through the Liquid door and dumped out infront of Oroami, "hello..."  

Havok-Trance

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 pm
-noticing the fight was over, Yun began to put away his stuff when he noticed his sensei, Ame, down near the street. She must've gotten back from her last mission, he should inform her that she was leading his squad incase she didn't and to find out what happened here. Instead of taking apart his bow, he folded the bipod and left the scope on, slinging it over his back and jumping down, rushing to Ame.-

"Hey sensei! I didnt know you got back. By the way, what happened here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 pm
Sojiro stood outside of the Mizukages office building. he didn't bother to go in seeing as he would probably get yelled at for leaving the village unaccompanied to go to the Sand and Cloud villages. Sojiro then looked over and saw two people. one he recognized as a mist seven member and the other he noticed a while ago when he was leaving the area. Sojiro walked over to then hefting his own Mist seven blade Red Queen on his back as if it weighed nothing. "so how are you two doing?" he plainly asked seeing as he didn't realy know what to say.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 am
Rhulain walks into the office and looks around. "Is the mizukage here? Or anyone filling in?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am
When Yun ran up to her and addressed her as sensei, Ame swore she could feel the vein above her right eye twitch. "Sensei...?" She mentally swore to herself. 'This is so not what I signed up for.' Sighing, she replied nonchalantly. "Let's just say my trip got cut short and when I got back things weren't as I left it." When Sojiro decided to join them, the Sannin squinted her eyes at him judgmentally. 'Just what I needed, another bothersome kid.' Stretching her arms up to reach for the sky, a nice crack could be heard coming from her spine and the back of her neck. "I'm perfectly confused with the condition of my village right now, thank you very much." Her frankness held a dark and foreboding undertone that could not be mistaken. Big changed were going to occur for the worst. "Anyways, I have things to do . You two run along and do what children do these days..." Yes, Ame was not the friendliest person. Some might even call her shrewd, but so long as she was on your side, one didn't mind too much.

Muppins

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am
"sorry ma'am. but seeing as i have a Mist 7 Blade... and i knew you were a member, i was just coming to see how you were doing." Sojiro replied as he walked away giving a wave to the both of them. he stopped in front of the building again leaning against one of the walls.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 am
Rhulain looks left and right, then finnaly says, "I have come to ask if i may have your permision to train in your villages water styles. We dont have any trainers in Suna, so i wanted to learn some styles and bring them back, to train any water users in my village"  

The Extra Syllable

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 pm
Oroami growled when he heard Suna, he had hated that village. "yes you may train, but if you do anything out of the ordinary you better be leaving." He turned to Ame with a smile "Sorry you were gone so I couldn't tell you that I assigned you a small squad, they only need training in water style then they will be able to be on their own."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

A man wearing a all green outfit, white and green stripe hat walked up to the door. He open the door without knocking. His upper face was cover in the shadow of the hat expect for the man mysterious eyes. His medium length blond hair stuck out of the hat. He look directly at the Mizukage, "Hello Oroami-kun" he said with a smile. This man was Sakuya Uchiha a wondering about Shinobi. He is known for his changing his looks and sense of style.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Oroami grinned "Sakuya, I see your here but for what?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games