Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 pm
Pre smiled at the two, but looked at Kon with a distant form of distraction. She turned back to Shane, "Look, trust me. Amnesia is not easy to go through by yourself. I had the exact same experience. I didn't even know I was a Faerie. So, if James promises not to shoot you, will you consider staying so we can try and help you?" She said, trying to reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:18 pm
Shane nodded and said softly, "Fine if he does not shoot..." He turned around and upon seeing more beings froze in fear. He was terrified with being around so many but shook it off as he stared at Pre keeping his distance.

Genkuro said to Seraphiel mentally, 'You promised now let me go...'  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm
"Don't look," Seraphiel told the two Kitsune's. She placed the dimension on the floor and prepared to crush both the dimension and Genkuro together.

"Don't worry about those two. They are just two Angeko we befriended a while back," Pre said, "They are relatively harmless. You should be more wary of me than all of them combined," She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm
Shane nodded and said, "Understandable....I am wary of all." He moved forward a bit and then stopped asking, "How would you help me anyways?"

Genkuro screamed out to her, 'Stop...what are you doing...you promised!' He thrashed in the dimension and soon it began to glow...he would escape it and not be crushed if he could help it. Akari made sure that he and his sister did not watch...but whispered a solemn good bye brother into the air.  

SNDarkangel

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Kon giggled and grinned to the man...He seemed a little shy...Just like Zero would have been...Zero looked around for Tea however...Where had she gone? He didn't know...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 pm
spade shook the anger continued to fill her. she looked up and kicked tea hard in the chest. she hoped to stun her. spade spade pressed her machete against tea's throat keeping a good two feet between them.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Tea stood there and allowed the hit to land. The kick weakened her and she fell to her knees, "Now...What is left after the hate?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but at least you won't be alone. Isn't that enough for now?" Pre asked.

"I'll send you to the wonderful place called hell," Seraphiel said and stomped her foot down on the dimension, crushing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Shane sighed and nodded, "I guess so...I have never not been alone for the time I can remember." He walked up near them, keeping a nervous eye on all of them.

Genkuro screamed as the dimension crushed, and him with it...or not as he flashed out barely and heavily injured. He tried to crawl away still shrunk and in pain. 'You...you promised...!' He was crying...he did not want to die!  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm
spade pressed her hands to her ears. it was like the crystallis was shispering to her. she looked towards the inn. she knew her target. "it's not fair!!"spade screamed at tea.

lost looked out the window. he heard spade scream.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Being so close to Spade, Tea studied her aura intently, "A-ha," She said and placed a hand on the place where Spade's crystallis is, "There's the cause of all this ruckus," She said and a glow formed around her. She shot powerful light magic into the crystallis to try and teach it a lesson. It didn't seem to like it before anyway.

"Don't worry. Well, James still has his gun at the ready, but I don't think you're his target," Pre said.

Seraphiel stepped on his tails, "Now that I've freed you again. Will you promise me that you will never harm these two ever again? I can easily repeat this," Seraphiel said with a snarl. Some of her Dragonkin features started to form again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 pm
spade gasped. it felt like the air was knocked out of her lungs. she crumpled from the pain. it felt like she was burning. the freezing cold was burned away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 pm
Shane nodded and seemed to relax just a bit, "At the same time...I was attacked not to long ago by strange people..." He looked at them intently for a moment, "They said something about wanting my power...but I have none...I am just a human after all..."

Genkuro screamed out, 'I promise...I promise!' His tails were flattened and Akari said softly, "Brother you know the laws...you broke them...if we spare your life you know the repentance..." Genkuro looked up terrified, "Death...or...that?" Akari nodded as Genkuro whimpered, "I...accept the repentance..." Akari looked at Seraphiel, "Repentance is the same sentence of Death except not to kill the kitsune...there they suffer until they fully repent and become true kitsune again."  

SNDarkangel

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm
Zero heard screams...He looked around and slowly walked on his own following the noise...Pre didn't even notice he left and soon looked around for him..."Z-zero?" She asked and sighed turning back to Pre...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm
"So what? I have to keep beating the snot out of this thing? For how much longer?" Seraphiel asked.

"I see. I can certainly tell you that you're not simply human just like I'm not human," Pre said. She didn't notice that Zero had ran off.

Tea caught Spade, "Don't worry. I can try to channel the pain to myself, but I've never done that before...It's a Dragonkin ability..." She petted Spade, "Try to relax okay? You're okay now," She said and started to hum a melody.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Akari shook his head, "No the seal and boot idea...it will not kill him, the light will slowly help him fight the evil in his heart...all that stuff...you could beat the 'snot' out of him...or rather stomp it out of him but that could take a while..."

Shane shook his head and sighed, "Look, I don't know what you are on, but last time I checked...which was not but a few moments ago...I was completely human." He walked up near her and said, "It is not like I have any true powers anyways...I mean I can control, create and bend fire to my will...but that is normal for me."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games