Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 pm
[[KoTari is the one that's part dragon, right? Wat page is his Char pro.?]]

From a distance, Makira saw a man laid down in the woods. She silently jumped up onto the branch of a tree and landed softly and looked down at him, making sure he didn't notice her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 pm
(It's on page 5)

KoTari could smell something nearby that's remaining nearby. Maybe it's watching him? Perhaps that is so. He slowly sat up and stretched.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 pm
[[interesting... i think this will work... *thinks up creative romantic plot*]]

Makira watched the interesting looking guy. She had never fallen in love and didn't intend to. She jumped softly and silently onto another branch to get a closer view. Suddenly the branch snaps.
"Agh!" She screamed as she fell. She didn't have time enough to balance her fall correctly and fell on her side, next to the man. He hand was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm
KoTari looked over when she fell. He knew she was there already so he didn't look surprised, "Are you alright miss?" He asked, ignoring the blood smell for now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm
"Agh!" She grunted in pain. She gritted her teeth. Her side ached. She looked at the man with her dark purple eyes. "I'm fine!" She shouted coldly and gritted her teeth as she tried to get up, but fell down onto the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:30 pm
KoTari was of decent build so he was able to catch her, "Careful," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm
Makira stared at his face for a minute. "I don't need your concern!" She shouted at him and tried to get up again. This time she succeeded in standing up. She stood wearily for a few seconds before falling to her knees again. She started to cry a little. She felt weak. She hated the feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 pm
KoTari stood up and patted the dust from his clothes, "Need help miss?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm
"I don't need your assistance!" She yelled coldly. He was so kind to her, but she didn't want to show weakness. She sat up in a maid like way and looked at her leg. It looked badly damaged. It was bleeding badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm
KoTari saw the injury and knelt down, "Excuse me," He said politely and put his hand over the injury. He focused and his magic started healing the wound.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 pm
After it was healed, she got up and pushed him back. She gritted her teeth. "I said I didn't want your assistance!" She yelled at him. She didn't even say thank you. She felt horrible about what she just said after all the kindness he showed her. She turned away and stared at the ground. A few tears fell from her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She apologized, still looking away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm
[[Yeah that is ok]]
Mell got changed and they both went to bed(sorry I did not see ur post.)  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm
[[Izzok, but if we time skip, can we wait for Makira? XD it's still the middle of the night where she is and she has to change before sunrise.]]

Maradox put his arm over her and hugged her. He kissed her cheek. "Good night..." He said drowzily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm
KoTari shrugged. He's been treated much worse than this, "Stop crying. You're worse than my sister..." He said and scratched the back of his head.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 pm
Makira looked at him. "Thank you..." She said. She then turned around and started walking away. Such a nice man... She thought in her head. She kept walking.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games