Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:50 pm
Some Might Say...
CHronarch looked into the girl's eyes. It was a habit for him. He regretted it immediately. He was almost about to punch Rick Hunter in the face instead, but his master would not have that. Weakling, succumbing to such a weak thing as pity The thought reverberated through his head, steeling him, the tone of it telling just what would happen if he didn't do as he was told. the knight stepped forward, gripped the girl with inhuman strength, and pulled. "I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear as he attempted to pry her off of her companion.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:54 pm
Lily clung to Kir for all she was worth, but she was weak and she couldn't beat this man in a battle of strength. She closed her eyes as all her muscles screamed in protest and tears began to pour down her cheek. "You are the real monsters," she whispered, knowing it probably didn't matter to this man. She wouldn't last for much longer.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm
"Either you let the weapon go or the weapon is not going to want to be deactivated," Rick provided Lily an ultimatum. If he had to, he would completely destroy Kir to get him away from her, "I could start by cutting him in half. Then I can put him into the cage in two parts. Would you rather I do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:59 pm
Some Might Say...
"I know." Chronarch replied as he gave one final yank to tear her away from the angel. He was born a monster and there was nothing to do about it. His only regret was that he had been created with a conscience. it was something he would never truly come to understand.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:03 pm
Rick's threat was moot, Lily didn't have the strength to hold on anymore. She was torn away from Kir and she let herself hang limply in Chronarch's arms. Her entire world was falling apart around her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm
"Alright. Finally," Rick said, "Into the cages they go," He said to Chronarch. He lifted Kir up like he was a doll or something.
Kir's face was tilted downwards and he was trying to breathe again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:08 pm
Some Might Say...
"What do you plan to do with them?" Chronarch asked, his voice sounding broken even as he carried the vampire to the cage and placed her carefully within. every maneuver while carrying her was done with a tenderness that belied his looks.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm
"Horrible things," Lily muttered under her breath. Only Chronarch would be able to hear her. She bared her teeth at him as he put her into the cage. He was being so careful, but did it really matter. She wasn't going to last long, what were a couple of bruises?  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:15 pm
"For now we will leave this winged one. We need to get the blood crystallis back from that one you just put into the cage," Rick said, "If she doesn't tell us then we will just have to dissect her for it," He still studied Kir carefully, "This is the monster huh...?" He asked quietly to himself. This is the one responsible for letting him take over Rick's body. The one who did it was in his hands!
Kir recovered slightly. Still activated, he reached his Vampire claws at Ricks throat.
"We can't have that little boy," Rick said and, still holding his left wing, threw him into the empty cage. Kir's wing finally gave way and ripped out of it's base, "Oops," Rick said and looked at the severed wing in his hand, "I guess I could start by having this analyzed," He shrugged it off like nothing big happened.
"..." Kir's back hit the cage hard and he fell into a crumpled heap. Blood splattered the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm
Lily screamed when Kir's wing was ripped off and gripped her shoulder like he had done it to her instead. She crumpled against the side of her cage, panting.

((O-O))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:20 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch knew he would have cringed at the severed wing if he hadn't seen far worse. HE almost felt like cringing anyway at the offhand way the man treated it. Most times he had seen such things it had been in bloodthirsty slaughter, rage, or something like that. "I believe that 'monster' managed to thwart The Dark Lord Zen a number of times." Chronarch muttered, just barely audible to those around him. "But, there are more pressing issues. What is 000527?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm
( xd )

Rick locked their cages, "Alright. Show's over. Lets' go back in," He said. The two guards started wheeling the cages back into the Academy, both destined to go to the quarantine room. Rick then looked at Chronarch again, "What do you want to know about that?" He asked. He put Kir's wing under his arm.

"..." Kir lay on the bottom of the cage flickering between activated and inactivated. His body occasionally twitched as pain raced through his body and rendered him helpless.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm
Lily wasn't sure what she should do, deactivate or not. She was half out of her mind with pain and the leaders in her head were screaming things at her. She didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch already thought he knew much of what he needed to from the document, but wanted the man to admit it. "Just how contagious is it?" He asked, then, looking at the wing, "And was that really necessary?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm
One of the guards pushing the cages spoke, "That one of bleeding pretty badly," He said.
"I know," The other one replied, "I think it will be fine without bandaging though."
They reached the quarantine chambers and the doors opened. Lily's cage went in first, then Kir's.
"They need to be separated in case something happens," The first guard said.
"Alright. You put her over there. I'll put this one here."
Lily's cage was pushed to the end of the rows of cages. The cage was pushed into place amongst all the others.
Kir's was placed closer to the door, across from Lydia's cage. By this time he was pressing his back against the farthest wall and trying to breathe again. His eyes were shut.

"From what I hear it was fairly contagious," Rick answered, "But it's been destroyed since that document was created. And yes this was necessary," He lifted the wing again, "He was probably going to be dismantled anyway so this is the first step," He joked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games