Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:02 pm

The clone dispersed and the Real Detachi started to walk to the gates.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:18 pm

User Image

Shin calmly climbed the stairs which led to the hallway.
"The hokage might know about the sword" he thought as he looked for the office upon finding the office he knocked on the door and waited for a reply.
((or did the door blow up again?))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:23 pm

((no I built a new one for her))
Syn's clone walk up and says, "Look we didn't start off on the right foot." he says not posing a threat.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 pm

User Image

Shin glanced at the man and thought "the situation is getting out of hand I cant let them find out about our activities until we have at least 1 of the weapons"
Shin did not face the man and he activated his Seki-Reigan.
"Just let me ask the hokage a question." he said.

((i aint looking at you so you wont notice the bloodline's activation))

((what kind of clone is that? I'll assume it is a bunshin no jutsu cause well it literaly means Clone and if it is from a bunshin no jutsu then it cant do jutsus cant fight phisicaly and well if i make it go poof you wont know what happened AND look you just put CLONE so ha dont you dare edit that...
SynysterGatesRules
((look if somebody that is dressed like that and is asking about something that ninjas would be told about when the time comes around that they might return. Its like german school take ALL of their kids to see the concentration camps so tht another hitler doesn't emerge.))
Syn seeing that is shocked but doesn't go flying after him. He summons a clone and sends pakkun with the clone to go after him. "I want every piece of info you can get on him." he says to the clone. "I'm not a full strength yet I can't be flying into things right now." He thinks to himself.
! oh wait no point i quoted it... since you did not bother to put what kind of clone ... it should not be valid... I killed 3 gennin who confused this clone with that clone ok... so if i hear a single word out of you arguing and it aint correct you dead...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:38 pm

((havoc off the record we got beef. In the rp we don't ok?))
The clone leans against the wall as pakkun is staring at him keeping a close eye on him.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 pm

User Image

Shin heard no response from inside the office so he ran past the clone and pakkun leaving a trail of him behind.

((yeah we got beef off the RP dont worry i dont bring the crap into the rp unless you will first))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm

"Why do I always have to chase after people?" he thinks to himself.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm

The figure appraoched the office and peers in with his omega sharingan eyes looking for a chakra signal. He notes that Syn was in there. Instead of attacking now he walks away, waiting for another time to where it doesnt involve destroying the office

"He'll pay....for what he done. Which brought about his hitlisting"

He muttered as he walked off

Shruikan Tenshi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:21 am

Syn sensing his chakra as well relays a message to the real syn. "Alright lets go after our new friend I guess." He says as he leaves.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:50 am

A massive toad appeared in the office, when it opened it's mouth Kazuma climbed out and grabbed his old headband, he looked right at Reiko. Kazuma jumped out of a closed window and started to look for Raiden with his byakugan.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:59 am

((lol im not actually there... yet!))

Reiko walked into her office and put Ryu down on a chair. She sighed, he had fallen asleep. She sat down behind her desk.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm

The toad looked at her, it was obviously Kazuma's toad that he always had, it had the two katanas, a scar across its face, and a jacket that said fierce.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm

"Yes?" Reiko asked. She didn't know if this toad could talk, some could.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

The toad looked at her and muttered, "Well he didn't say I couldn't talk" then said louder "Hello Reiko" it said.

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

((Syn walks in drunk smashes the beer bottle on the toads head mrgreen ))
Syn's clone walks in and looks at the toad. "Tell gamakichi I said hi." He says looking at the toad.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games