Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Detachi threw a kunai at Zeramaru's sake. "Back for more?!" Detachi threatend. He pointed his kitsune sword in his direction and activated stage one of his Byakugan.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 pm

((Well Havoc you never reacted to my Windmill on page 60 or my panther's sonic roar that sent wind and windblades towards everybody and pushed them towards the windmill.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 pm

((LOL YOU NO DOGE EXPLOSIVES YOU GO BOOOMMMM!!!))

In Detachi's fury he forgot to dodge the explosives and the kunais hit him then soon exploded.

"I thought konoha would put up a better fight" Zeramaru said then inhuman moans were heard from the ground where he stood.
A string moves making yoroi move his mace towards Akira to crush.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Kunesume2
((Well Havoc you never reacted to my Windmill n page 60 or my panther's sonic roar that sent wind and windblades towards

everybody and pushed them towards the windmill.))

((page 65 I used chakra strings to keep me in place and I also moved from my spot but I am kinda indestructible even if you riddle my body with swords but I did move. ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

katsuro, using his massive scythe as a dark barrier came around him as it shielded him from the explosion after that, he rush out of the smoke and attempted to slice zeramaru in half with blinding speed.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

"Well you havn't fought me yet. These guys wull problay take care of you though." Syn says pulling out his blade.

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm

havockboy
((LOL YOU NO DOGE EXPLOSIVES YOU GO BOOOMMMM!!!))

In Detachi's fury he forgot to dodge the explosives and the kunais hit him then soon exploded.

"I thought konoha would put up a better fight" Zeramaru said then inhuman moans were heard from the ground where he stood.
A string moves making yoroi move his mace towards Akira to crush.

((Get with the program Havoc between us is a swanmp, a wnidmill, a BARRIER, and a Earth wall I destroyed. You didn't put down explosives. We are to far away from you.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 pm

(( Death and I are working out a agreement on those jutsu I can give it to you but don't use it yet ))

*As Hanzo stood there in the darkness cracks of light were making it's way threw before the entire side of the wall smashed open with pieces of rocks, debris and dust flew at him his arms were blocking his face again from harm. He then saw Ban standing there ready to take him on again but this time Hanzo was ready for the fight Ban was a high ranked raition user but....so was Hanzo. He then reached into his back pocket pulling out the scroll he heard Akira ask for with something clipped onto it... when the wall smashed open Hanzo threw the scroll to Akira. Ban was the only one standing in Hanzo's way but luckily for him when the puppets targeted ALL leaf shinobi since Ban was the only thing blocking 2 leaf shinobi he would most likely me in the crossfire. Hanzo watched as all the kunais, explosive tags and smoke bombs came at them. He then tackled Phi to the side where the wall wasn't broken ( It is probably a square and if 1 side is broken 3 more are still there ). Explosions shook the ground below as Hanzo shut his mouth and covered Phi's from the smoke. Heat from the explosions threw the hole in the wall make Hanzo and Phi have alot of soot and some minor burns from the heat. Afterwards Hanzo started to get up on his feet coughing.*
"He's back!? I thought I killed him?"

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 pm

((So i'm safe.))
Detachi saw explosions going off. "Woah!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Akira and the wind clones bit their tumbs they formed handsigns "Summoning jutsu" Summoning Tepi and Tuski. They stood there ground behind the Earth Dome with the others.

Tsuki
Tsuki is the eldest girl of the family. She is an all white panther and is 3 meters long and 2 meters high. She has razor sharp claws and teeth with a sword strapped to her back, which she uses when her claws can’t get the job done. The sword is made out of fangs and claws of her ancestors. Tsuki is by far the most aggressive family member; her temper has been known to crack a few skulls. She has a twin brother named Tenpi, which is probley the only member of her family she works well with, despite them being complete opposites. She has a telepathic link to her family members and the summoner which able them to coordinate strategies between themselves with no verbal communication.
- Dance of the Camelia
- Dance of the Willows

Tepi
Tenpi is the only son in the family. He is an all black panther and is 3 meters long and 2 meters high. He has razor sharp claws and teeth with a sword strapped to his back, which he uses when his claws can’t get the job done. The sword is made out of fangs and claws of his ancestors. Tenpi is by far the most docile family member; with his laid back attitude it’s a wonder he is even a fighter. He has a twin sister named Tsuki, who is his complete opposites. He has a telepathic link to his family members and the summoner which able them to coordinate strategies between themselves with no verbal communication.
- Dance of the Camelia
- Dance of the Willows

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Detachi scanned the area making sure no one tried to surprise them.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 pm

(( I am in the barrier with kami unless you are outside then it wont hit besides Blitz and Katsu are my artillery
Note it says Kunais with explosive tags attached... READ DAMN IT

Unless you want to piss me off and use a genjutsu that will wake up the shukkaku and I turn yonbi then shred the village fix what you say first
In page 52 or 55 I activated my mangekyo sharingan so BLECH! NOW YOU GET WITH THE PROGRAM! Jack is the Yukkikage and he is alive but Zeramaru has control over his puppet body....why do you think he is friggin 65 and still fighting...

Syn you did not dodge so BOOM!))

The exploding tags exploded onto where it hit.
(meaning those idiots who are with me that dont dodge you go boom)

Zeramaru saw Katsuro coming and pulled Jack in the way.

"Go ahead Kill my innocent brother!" Zeramaru said but as a precaution he put his left arm in the way and preformed Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism) creating a chakra shield.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Akira with his tumb still bleeding grabbed the scroll with his other hand and slited it into his pocket. Him in the Wind clone spun their halberd around and wiped blood on them. They jumped into the air as they sliced the air creating a hugh whirlwind which combined into a gigantic Hurricane. " Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) "

((
Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl)
Description: After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

havockboy
(( I am in the barrier with kami unless you are outside then it wont hit besides Blitz and Katsu are my artillery
Note it says Kunais with explosive tags attached... READ DAMN IT

Unless you want to piss me off and use a genjutsu that will wake up the shukkaku and I turn yonbi then shred the village fix what you say first
In page 52 or 55 I activated my mangekyo sharingan so BLECH! NOW YOU GET WITH THE PROGRAM! Jack is the Yukkikage and he is alive but Zeramaru has control over his puppet body....why do you think he is friggin 65 and still fighting...

Syn you did not dodge so BOOM!))

The exploding tags exploded onto where it hit.
(meaning those idiots who are with me that dont dodge you go boom)

Zeramaru saw Katsuro coming and pulled Jack in the way.

"Go ahead Kill my innocent brother!" Zeramaru said but as a precaution he put his left arm in the way and preformed Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism) creating a chakra shield.
( Yay Hanzo no go boom! )

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

katsuro stop as he then look at it a bit. he then closed his eyes and open them as one eye was black, the other purple. he then charge up his demon's chakra in his fist and punch the shield, causing it to shatter. 'really, i dont give a damn right now zeramaru." he said, smirking.

(how powerful is the shield? i'll edit it where i will only dent it or crack it.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games