Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm
The one thing that I do love in 4 over all other REs is it's bosses. I'm sorry, but they're all just so damn fun and awe inspiring. Then I like 2's bosses, then CV's...The only boss in 3 I like is Nemmy, but he alone makes 3 my fav. Can't wait to check out all the bosses in 5.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Look, Canas, the thing is, you're going on and on about the gameplay and crap like that. But the storyline is destroyed, ruined completely. RE4 ruined it, UC ruined it further, and RE5 fed off RE4 AND UC.
Also, you said, just because there's nothing wrong with it, can't it change? That's a question of opinion. I mean, nothing was wrong with the old RE was it? Can it change? Well, let's see, what was the first thing about Resident Evil that made me love it? Before it was the story, before it were the characters, it was the style. The fixed camera angles, that was the first thing I loved about RE. If you eliminate that from the game, then that's one less thing to love, isn't it? If you ruin the characters and the storyline, what else is there? "This game is funzies," is not good enough. It might be good enough for a NEW game that I'm going in fresh into. But Resident Evil is a long running series and that RE4 or RE5 is Fun to play is by far not good enough of a reason to like it. (continues second post)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:00 pm
And no offense to anyone here, I say this with all due respect. But if you played RE4 or RE5, and you said, "Well, I hate the story. And they ruined all the characters. And it sucks that there's no fixed camera angles. But the game is just so fun to play, that I'll turn a blind eye and let it go," then in my eyes, you're weak. Either you're weak and didn't have the will power to stop playing an installment of a franchise whose storyline integrity has been just destroyed. OR, you must not have cared enough about RE's storyline in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Look, Canas, the thing is, you're going on and on about the gameplay and crap like that. But the storyline is destroyed, ruined completely. RE4 ruined it, UC ruined it further, and RE5 fed off RE4 AND UC.
Also, you said, just because there's nothing wrong with it, can't it change? That's a question of opinion. I mean, nothing was wrong with the old RE was it? Can it change? Well, let's see, what was the first thing about Resident Evil that made me love it? Before it was the story, before it were the characters, it was the style. The fixed camera angles, that was the first thing I loved about RE. If you eliminate that from the game, then that's one less thing to love, isn't it? If you ruin the characters and the storyline, what else is there? "This game is funzies," is not good enough. It might be good enough for a NEW game that I'm going in fresh into. But Resident Evil is a long running series and that RE4 or RE5 is Fun to play is by far not good enough of a reason to like it. (continues second post)

Canas Renvall
Well, it's the true RE5 (with CVX being the true RE4)... it's got the story of the old games...

RE5 fed off the good things in RE4 (yes, I was amazed that there were good things about it) and UC. Good story, good blend limited ammo and limited health for survival and the classic "jump-out" horror that the series was founded upon. Chris is the same Chris you know and love. He just bulked up because he had to fight someone who was superhuman. As for the fixed camera angles, I miss them too. But this is still a much more natural progression for the series than RE4 ever was. It keeps the scares and ammo scarcity intact while implementing RE4's camera. Funny how most RE4 noobs are saying this game is worse because of it. Not saying that this is better than static camera angles though. Just that since the series was moving on, this was the best way to put in the over-the-shoulder camera.

As for being weak, I assure you that the next time I play RE4 is the day the world stands still (shut up Keanu Reeves, nobody likes you anymore). So if I'm playing RE5 while wishing RE4 would burn on a stake, then Capcom must be doing something right.

Also... for the love of all things holy, it's a game. People don't need "the will power" to stop playing a game. It's not like I'm shooting up heroin here. And I adore the ******** out of RE's story. So when I say RE5's story is like that of its early predecessors, that's a good thing.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:13 am
What part of Jill being controlled by Wesker and being a boss, or the fact that Wesker transforms into a monster at the end is a GOOD thing about the story, Canas? And let's not forget that moment where Sheva jumps 7 feet in the air and lands on her feet, that you were so outraged about at first. What happened to that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am
dude I would liek to here more aobu this arguement, but bring it to the grill. I want to see some noob requests dam it.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 am
Alkaizer's right, we should move this to the grill. razz To make up for it:

Quote:
I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL .MY HUSBAND AND I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 am
rofl rofl rofl Oh so funny. Also yes I agree, no caps please XD. Or shall I say that in their language? NO CAPS LOCK A$$ WIPE!  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:41 am
Driving over to their house and proceeding to shout in their ear should do the job. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Angela you're a like a an angel, but I think your doing a bit small scale. You shouldn't drive over their house. You're supposed to hire someone to ransack everything in their house and then drive over their house. After that bring out the banks that they owe money to from their gambling debts, that is after bribing them. then after they're in jail for killing the banking agents, since they can't afford it so they decided to get rid of them, visit them in the place where they put a glass between the convicts and visitors, and then finally shout at the. Then give them a sattisfying grin after they are unable to strangle you.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:28 am
lonely demonic twin
hey i love resident evil but its no fair when your fighting jill and you cant kill her or game over

i doesnt kno how to use capitalization sry D:

...Gah! Talking like that makes my head hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:41 pm
Yeah... If you're playing an RE game where you have to fight against Jill, that does make you a noob. >_>  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:23 pm
lonely demonic twin
hey i love resident evil but its no fair when your fighting jill and you cant kill her or game over

You WANT to kill Jill Valentine? NO MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU! scream  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 pm
Wait you're playing a Resident Evil ame where you have to fight Jill? Sorry no such game exists you must be a noob then.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:37 pm
@Bio and Alk: Aww, I love you too. heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items