Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am
He shook his hand. "Fine I will." A small note book fell out of his back pocket and he bent down as fast as he could to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:43 am
Sentiga had silently been watching from afar, when she saw the letter appear she made it disappear and replaced it with another piece of paper. the one he had dropped appeared in her hand and she turned and silently slipped away, then doubled around and headed back to the kitchen to find Drew still drinking here. *So tell me, how are u related to these people that Dracoso lives with and why do u seem to be on such rough ground with them?* she asked uncaringly  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 am
He quickly picked up the piece of paper and stuffed it back in his pocket. "That was close."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:20 am
She rolled her eyes. She looked at Takahashi, "Keeping ssecrets is bad. When people find out they often get mad." She said walking up the stairs again.  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am
"I don't keep secrets." He lied and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am
She looked over her shoulder. "Sure. Your as honest as Santa Clause." She said, full of sarcasm. She continued up the sttairs, wondering why she never tried to explore it more.  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 am
He smirked and walked back into the kitchen noticing sentiga and drew still there. "Whats up guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:41 am
She walked slowly, not sure if she really wanted to see Mia or not. She shook her head. She couldnt do that. They might put her on the market. she ooked at the door she had just passed. It was the room Mia was in. She looked longingly at the knob. She reached out, turning it, and pushing it open just slightly enough to peek in. She looked aroung the room untill she saw Mia on the bed. She was shocked. "Mia..." She whispered barely audible.  

byakuya_legend

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:04 pm
"Nothing, just filling her in." Drew finsihed his beer rather emorsfully and grabbed another. "They're my cousin's and the head of the house is my uncle. Seriouslythough, if you popped in an dpeople bitched you out randmoly while trying to kill themselves do you think you'd be a happy camper?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 pm
He walked over to the fridge and pulled out the chocolate cake he had made a few days back. He cut himself a slice. "Anyone else want one?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 pm
"I'm good." He delcined politly and continuing to induldge himself in alcohol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm
"I mixed beer into it." He teased him  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:18 pm
"What about crack?" He asked joking back at his cousin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 pm
He smirked and pulled a bag of crack out of his pocket. "Well I can add it on your slice." A crack smoking device fell out of his pocket. "oops."  

Takahashi Uchiha

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games