Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endo_miwa

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:03 pm
She tries to smile. " So what are your classes?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:11 pm
galgoon
Kunji started looking scared and looks at Alicia and Alice. Consler meows to Alice to rubs his head. Consler rubs his head against Alice's body while in her arms. Kunji is fearfull of what Alicia just said and hope the tux's she choose was something he mite like.

"Aww Consler, you want me to rub your little head! okay"Alice Said in a baby voice. "Um Kunji, don't look so fearfull."Alicia Said smiling. "Yeah,Besides Alicia is like a fashion desginer and Nerd in one"Alice Said. "Hey"Alicia Said. "Oh i mean smartie-pants"Alice Said sticking out her tongue.  

Classic Neon

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:37 am
Ryan_DJ_Green
Joey walked through the halls, not exactly sure where he was supposed to be at this time, his bags slung over his shoulder and a piece of paper, that he was twisting up and down, not knowing which way was which in his hands. "Where... I don't get it, does anyone know where I'm supposed to be?" He kept spinning around and he slammed right into a wall and fell on his back, blinking and holding his head. His paper slid across the floor and he just lay there stunned.

Shuzu had just gotten back to the schoool, to see a boy lieing on his back. She shoook her head, "You need some help there?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows. She hadn't seen him before.

She went over to him, hse placed out her hand. "Hello, my name is Shuzu, may I ask you yours?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:43 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet looked at Shylo, a soft smile appeared, she looked blissful, you know the look.. she was usually so emotionless and when she did show emotions they were the exact opposite of happy. Violet was a very apethetic person. Until now.

"I'm Violet by the by, it's nice to meet you Shylo. Thanks for the.. bandage.. thing."

She cleared her throat quietly, realizing she was staring at him then stared at her class sheet, trying to figure out where she was supposed to be and when, if she had class today.

[[Wow, You SO stole that line from me Ryan... lol.]]  

Neko_Wolfess

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:47 pm
((Endo, please try and post more than one line. I think Ohemgee would appreciate that more. Just try and be specific of what your character is doing while they are talking, k?

Anyway, I'm pushing it to mid afternoon. If anyone has got a problem with that. Deal.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:48 pm
[[Was already passed this point but I'll rewind a bit lol]]
Joe looked up, dazed a bit and sat up, taking her hand. "Yeah thanks, I'm Joey nice to meet you Shuzu. Joey looked at her and smiled then looked up at the wall. "I think I hurt the wall, I can see a crack forming where I hit my head."  

Ryan_DJ_Green

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:50 pm
[[No problem here, just wondering... where am I supposed to be lol...]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:21 pm
Kunji looks at Alice and Alicia and smile at how they are fighting each other. He looks at other people staring at them and shaking there heads. "Well lets git this tux and then the last dress and head back." He said smiling at them.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
"Thanks Ivan... I appreciate it." Ray said with a smile. She still wouldn't open her eyes.

Shylo walked down the halls, watching all the new comers come in lost and confused. He smirked as he found his next victim. Running as fast as he could, he snatched the paper out of Joey's hands and ran down the hall further.

Ivan looked at Ray worried "Did the drops work?" He asked "We can still go to the headmistress if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:56 pm
"I dunno..." Ray answered Ivan as she loosened her eyes a bit, but still didn't open them. "I don't want to be sad again if they didn't work... And I don't know if the head mistress could help. Maybe, but..." She said, afraid of the disappointment.

Shylo smirked as he peeked over her paper. "Your welcome. Nice classes." He said realizing she was actually one of the smart girls around here. Then realizing he realized he was ignoring Kiara and turned to her with his hand fixing his hair. "I basically have all the stupid classes, but I like to think that I can have any class I want..." He said with a devilish smile, kind of like the chesire cats.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm
PunkUnderPrep
((Endo, please try and post more than one line. I think Ohemgee would appreciate that more. Just try and be specific of what your character is doing while they are talking, k?

Anyway, I'm pushing it to mid afternoon. If anyone has got a problem with that. Deal.))

((LOVE!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
PunkUnderPrep

((LOVE!))

((Yes I know you love me but ssshhh, people don't need to know our secret wink 3nodding whee ))  

PunkUnderPrep

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:43 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet looked down at her paper but before she could answer he looked back to Kiara. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.. she thought as she looked down the hall again. She started back down the hall, slinging a bag over her shoulder and carrying a couple more in her hands, followed by a rolling one. She couldn't look at her paper while she was pulling them, she had to stop and put all of her things down then read it again.

"Should've known he wouldn't like me.. nobody really ever does."

Violet spoke a bit loud but didn't care, if he didn't like her, he didn't and if that was the case, then why should she care if he heard her say that? It wasn't often that she thanked Anyone for anything.. not even her long time friends, they've only heard her get the words out in a sentance about once in five years. She sighed, sat her things down again, looking at her paper then back up at the halls, searching back and forth again like a lost puppy.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm
As Alicia was fighting with Alice,she was looking around only to see the perfect dress for Alice."Oh my maddness,I've found the perfect dress for you,Alice!"Alicia Said. "Where is the stinking dress, I must have it.You know good fashion sense for me."Alice Said closing her eyes dreaming. As Alice was day-dreaming, Alicia, quickly ran to the shop and brought the dress."Here you go, what you you think?"Alicia questions Alice. "Alicia, Its so pretty!"Alice Said hugging the dress and jumping up and down. "Now lets sign up for the Spring Ball, i forgot you had to do the sign up"Alicia Said  

Classic Neon

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games