Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:54 pm

soon the cleaning prinnies had the room looking like before leaving only a slightly wounded cast of chefs and there odd dishes as a sign of the strangeness of the last few moments

"let the contest continue!"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:41 pm

justice twitched a bit, a giant chunk of fluff having squished him into the fluffy ground. Not that serious of a thing, but disorientating. He finaly got up, shaking his tiny head, and scurried to the beginner

justice_prime

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:48 pm

-She shrugged, then grabbed a new seat at a different table.-

"Bring on the food and tell me what I'm eating!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 pm

-The shapeling blinked several times, confused at the lack of action and moreso, the lack of food to feast on.-

"Hello? Are having a cooking contest or not here?!"

-She drummed her fingers on the table, growing increasingly hunger and frustrated.-

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 pm

It took Krinna a few minutes to recover from the shock of having been trapped and unsure of the whereabouts and status of her dishes.
The normal-sized black-and-white cat's method of recovery was to tear around the Plushie Palace at top speed, jumping over and under and dodging around tables, chairs, people, and prinnies.
Sometime during that process she noticed that although the pear-salmon sorbet she'd dished up had been overturned and spilled all over the floor, there was just enough left in the little ice cream freezer unit to make up one more dish of the dessert, so when she was finished burning off adrenaline she dished it up and garnished it as before with the fruit sauce and little slice of lobster meat and two sticks of pocky.
Luckily, the marinated lobster-salmon kebabs had somehow managed to avoid falling on the floor in all the destruction, so she put a couple of them on a serving plate, and asked a prinny to help her take them over to the judge.
Krinna then bounded over to the judge's table, and lept onto a chair there and addressed her.
"OK, so I have two dishes: lobster-salmon kebabs, and pear-salmon sorbet for dessert. Nia's on my team, also..."
Krinna looked around, twitching her whiskers and swiveling her ears, then looked back at the judge.
"Well, she's around here somewhere, and she has some sort of soup for you."
Then, looking closely at the lady, she said:
"Hey, did you get me out from under that table and chair? It was you, wasn't it? But I think you changed form while I was running around... you were a panda before? Anyway, if it was you, then thank you very much."
Krinna winked both eyes simultaneously and nodded her head.

((sorry people, I kinda was busy with end-of-school stuff for a few days there...))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:10 pm

(( No worries, stuff comes up... I was just trying to give some leeway in case anyone was having a braindead moment. ^^; ))

-The shapeling smiled at the delicious meal placed in front of her, then at Krinna.-

"I can shift my appearance... Sometimes I get a bit crazed though and well... That's about where the panda part kicks in, ah haha..."

-A small bead of sweat slid down the left side of her face, an expression of slight embarrassment clouding her features. Then Michie turned her attention back toward the food.-

"Should I wait for your partner and the soup? What should I start with?"
@_x

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 am

Krinna looked down at her paws, then blinked at Mitchie.
"Uh... I don't know. Are there rules here about that sort of thing?
Hmm... maybe you should start with the kebabs, and I'll go look for Nia and we'll get you the soup, then you can finish with the sorbet."
Krinna nodded, then jumped down from the chair and skittered away to look for the reporter. "Probably taking notes or interviewing people..." she muttered.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:48 am

beginner followed by a self propeled cart walked over to mitchies table
"me and that purple cat right there have created"
she then lifted the first tray to reveal an apitasing entree
http://www.datazap.net/sites/winmurray226/EntreeFondue.jpg
"a nice start to the meal this hearty meal should be splendid"
she lifted the second tray unvieling a nice salad
http://www.gumbopages.com/looka/images/cinnabar/lobster-salad.jpg
"after such a rich entree it s good to go for the salad
she lifted the lid for the third tray to reveal a succulent looking lobster dish
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/purple1girl1/Restaurants/IMG_0652.jpg
"this is our first course a delicious main course to a big meal"
she then moves to the oposite side of the cart listing the lid of another dish to reveal a rich salmon soup
http://www.alaskaseafood.org/canned/images/Alaska_Salmon_Tortilla_Soup.jpg
"a nice soup to go after the big course"
she lifts yet another tray to reveal a second main course of salmon
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/Bakingmum/SalmonT-1.jpg
"a dish that is simple in apearance yet very satisfying to the taste buds"
she finaly moved to the second to last dish lifting it up to reveal a nice dessert
http://thecupjoint.com/carrot.jpg
"this cake is mixed with the richer meats from both the salmon and the lobster and will prove just how great a treat they really are"
she finaly lifted the last tray to reveal a large glass containing a delightful bevrage
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/341916118_2bd8a91d3a.jpg
"and what meal would be complete without an excelent drink to go with it all?"
beginner tucked away the cue cards the cart had prnted out for her -a good thing that i can make machines that cook better than i do-

xXBeginnerXx

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 am

justice smiled, standing there also, purring gently as he stood at attention "please enjoy." he said in a cute little voice.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:37 am

-Tears streamed down the shapeling's face, her joy clearly evident.-

"You all make me soooo very happy!"

-She squealed, clapping at all the beautiful dishes laid out for her to taste. It was damn lucky thing that she loved seafood, and more importantly lobster.-

"Well okay...Let me try these kebabs first from the feline first, then while we wait for her to return, I'll taste all that..."

-She began to drool, the aromas getting the best of her.-

"This contest is going to make me fat and I don't care!"
heart

-With that she picked up one of the lobster-salmon kebabs and bit into it. She munched quite happily on it, then realized judging this contest was going to be quite difficult. After a moment, she finished the one kebab, then glanced at the courses prepared by the other team. She took a moment to breath and wipe the drool away, then pulled out a notepad from a hidden pocket and a pen to go with it. The shapeling jotted down a few notes on the kebabs. Then Michie grabbed her fork and prepared to dig in.-

"Could I have a pitcher of water to clean my taste palette with?"
sweatdrop

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Nia carried over three dishes and set them down next to krinnas
"here we have
the largest of the salmon roasted over a cooking spit on its own rifle until it was evenly cooked and served with claws from one of the lobsters adding to the taste
breaded bits of lobster and salmon meat mixed together, fried and marinated with a rich sauce made from oranges, bannanas and mango's"
she smiles devilishly as she points to the large pot
"and a great gumbo that will liven your taste buds and make you hunger for more"
and she passes mitchie a glass of water at her request

((so that is five dishes each while justice and beginner threw in a drink?))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:26 pm

Krinna trotted over, following Nia back to the judge's table.
"Oh, I should have thought of a beverage! But really, there's no beverage more refreshing than pear-salmon sorbet, prepared according to my Grandma's recipe!"
She nodded and decided to clean her ears again, a sort of nervous habit she had.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:16 pm

-Michie smiled and thanked Nia, then take a small sip of the water.-

"Alrighty... This is going to be a tough competition."

-The shapeling blinked, her gaze falling blankly to all the untouched dishes.-

"What am I eating next?"
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Krinna looked over the wide array of food in front of the judge.
"Uh... Since you already started on my team, I think you should try Nia's dishes in the order she presented them, and then my sorbet, then after that you might go on to evaluate the other team's meal."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:06 pm

there was a ding sound and danish towed a towering tray filled with a mess of dishes on little steps sort of similar to a wedding cake loaded with all manner of breaded dishes involving salmon and lobster
"and for the piece'de'resistance i also have some....smoked salmon!"
danish declared as little spotlights highlighted the tray at the top of the pinacle
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games