Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Zeek who had been on the roof and lookeddown at Mamoru "If I had a hat I would take it of to morn a good soldiers death" he said to himself then turned towards Jay "I will be right behind you" he said and looked over at the throne room Zack must be in there he thought to himself jumping to the window a peeked inside to see him.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm

"Heck, yeah." said Elisabeth narrowing her eyes at Mamoru she was trying to read him, but gave up.
"And I'm not taking all the flack for it either." she sniffed
She looked down at her arm. Blood was showing through her makeshift bandage. She should probably get it treated. She started to leave when she suddenly remembered Lyydia.
"Where the heck did Lyydia run off too? I want her there when we have to report this mess to the King. After all, the prisoner was in her care."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm

WHen they reached the forest,Jay stopped.He leaned against a tree and looked at Mina.He was breathing fast and exhausted,he felt that his powers were slowly fading away .
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 pm

((Wait... if this is Eternal Eyes... then where is Luke...?! o.0))

levawitz wolfcat

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:29 pm

((Eh? Luke?

I've had a very bad weekend. crying My laptop's batteries died, and then my charger broke, and now I have to use the family computer. I won't be able to be on as much as usual I'm sorry.))

"Jay...Thank you for coming to help...I'm sorry to have caused problems. Nothing was going according to plan," Mina explained.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 pm

(aww...bad...i hop e you can get a new charger for your baterie soon)

Jay smiled at her and then huged her"I-it 's okey Mina"He told her with his weak voice."..Nothing worse happend to you ..so it's okey"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm

((My mom just ordered two off ebay, but I don't know when they'll come in. It's my sister's fault that the charger broke in the first place. *Glares at sister*))

Mina hugged Jay back, still a bit shaken by everything that had happened there. She did not tell Jay that she had almost become an experiment. That would only worry him more than he already was. She noticed his weak voice and realized that she was the cause of it. "This is all my fault...None of this would have happened if I hadn't thought of that plan," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru barely heard what she said about Lyydia. He walked over to where Asuka lay. Looking at her face, he thought, I will avenge you, Asuka, no matter what the cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Arisu had just woken up. Where...? she thought before she read the thoughts of the people in the room. Suddenly her thoughts shifted to the vision she had had during the fight with Zeek. She sat up quickly.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 pm

(....well depends on how far it is away..it can be two weekes or just two days...And why is it yours sisters fault?)

Jay shook his head"No it isen't your fault...i am alright....I..was just worried the whole time.."He smiled kindly at her

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Zack will come Zeek thought to himself jumping up in the air to where everyone in the kingdom could see him.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

((I don't know where they're coming from. My mom didn't tell me. My sister broke the charger because she uses the same charger that I do, and she kept pulling it out of the laptop by the cord. She eventually exposed the wires, and it stopped working.))

"I'm sorry for that, too. I was just trying to help, but I only ended up making everyone worry..." Mina said, slightly miserable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had sat up so quickly that the healers jumped in surprise. One rushed over. "Wh-What is it, Lady Arisu?" she asked.
"I need to find Mamoru and Asuka," Arisu said without giving any form of explanation.
"W-We shall send for them immediately," the healer said.

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 am

Elisabeth walked down the hall towards the infirmary, holding her now bloodsoaked arm. She hated being around doctors of any kind but she figured that if she didn't get her arm fixed properly it would get infected and she would be useless for a while.

She turned the corner, to hear Arisu order Mamoru and Asuka sent for. At that she started to turn directly around. She didn't have very good bedside manner and was not looking forward to delivering the news of a comrades death and a generally failed mission. But maybe she would slip in just to get bandaged up. She walked into the room.

"Ah! Arisu! It seems you pulled through!" she said and laughed a little
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:38 am

Jay shook his head"It's okey....i think ...If someones worrys about another one it showes that the one who worries cares about the one he worries about...Does it make sense?"He smiled again ,took her hand gently and walked with her to the hideout.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Zeek ran as fast as he possibly could to catch up with Jay and Misa. When he reached the forest he saw them walking towards the hideout.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:51 pm

((Eh. Writer's block. I'm not very good at these parts. sweatdrop ))

Mina understood what Jay had said, but she couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. A person had died by her hand, and Mina was confused. She wanted to get revenge, but she didn't want to kill any more people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Elisabeth," Arisu said, immediately recognizing her voice. "Injured, eh?" She did not read her mind, so she did not know about Asuka. "Tell me, how did the fight go?" she asked. She was praying that her vision hadn't come true.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Zeek walked up behind Jay and Mina "You two move really fast" he said and walked beside them.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games