Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"So you got lightning based chakra that's good to know then, this makes my job a little easy for once. Most people I meet tend to have a different element than me makes things pretty hard well I guess we should start." Arekku said as he made a set of seals and his room was covered by lightning then another and a lightning clone appeared,"The two most useful lightning techniques I believe Selene, the Lightning Clone and the Lightning string technique."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 pm
Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

"and the lightnen clone can be used as a distraction i think?" she said and tried the lightnen clone first so she practiced the hand signales a couple times and finally tried them focusing her chakura like doing bushin but kinda with electricity but only a smalls park came
[1/2]
she tried again hand signaling "lightnen clone justu" she said a a spark of lightnen formed into herself as a clone
{{i looked at the justu and read the description to save some time heart }}
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Yes that is correct." Arekku said smiling in his chair he knew he shouldn't be teaching in his office, but it help to keep students separated seeing how easily distracted they would become as he looked back at her he showed her the seals for strings again making them come out of his finger tips withe ease.
((lol well thanks for the help then lol haha))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 pm
Selene Hana

she nodded "and the strings can trap someone with electricity right?" she said and practicied the hand seals a couple times "hmm" nothing happened so she would try again
[1/2]
she did the hand signales a couple times finally getting them right and doing the hand signals as the static strings came out of her fingers with ease "hm?"
{{no problem <:3}}
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Well next we should go a little bit more complicated, you flow the lightning chakra through your veins and body charging up your body, with this your pretty much an eel, the only problem is you can't move when doing this." Arekku said as he showed her the seal,"Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm
Selene Hana

She noded doing the same as before practicing the hand seals a couple times then stood straight and still doing them and holding the last seal "heki no justu.." she said trying to feel the lightnen chakra through her viens and body but couldn't a total failure
[1/2]
she tried again practicing the signals then trying them holding the last one "Heki no justu {Burst Technique}" as the lightnen chakura started to flow through her viens and body charging it
[2/2]
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Okay then let see now how about something more offensive based." Arekku said as he made seals and made a bolt of lightning on his hand,"Now this is the Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique), with this you can beat Earth Jutsu's for sure and it conducts well with water, though facing a wind user the jutsu would be beaten." Arekku said as he threw the bolt of lightning at her playfully.

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 pm
Selene Hana

she nodded feeling the shock "ow.." she said then tried the nessecary hand signales doing them a couple times to help remember them easily then focused her lightnen chaura again but nothing happened but a simple psst of spark
[1/2]
she tried again focusing lightnen chakra and doing the hand signals making a bolt of lightnen in her hand she threw it at areku for payback "mhm..mhm" she said innoccently
[2/2]
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

Arekku ate her lightning as the spark didn't seem to affect him as he just smiled,"Hehe well now the stronger version of that one though this one you will need some strategy." Arekku said as he showed her the seal then with an open palm he brought on the ball of yellowish lightning then suddenly threw it at her though aiming for her leg this time it flew fast,"Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu okay." Arekku said as his attack was about to hit her as he winked at her laughing a little.

Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)
Description: After the hand seals are completed, a crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm
Selene Hana

she moved to the side with a frightnend look but ti went away fast and nodded 'ok" she then practiced the hand signales focusing lightnen chakura into her hand it started to form a yellow electricity but failed
[1/2]
she tried again hand signaling focusing lightnen chakra into her hand creating a yellow lelectricity she held it up a lil to focus on aiming it with a grin to areku she tossed it forward
[2/2]
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

Arekku got hit an cringed a little though mostly to show she was doing a good job, he had been using lightning so much stuff like this he was pretty use to it by now as he made a simple then made sure that she could see the lightning chakra flow through him as it materialize in his palm then flow to his index and middle finger finally forming a blade in his hand,"Elemental weapon pretty strong one to that Selene-chan this one's called Raiton: Yaiba no jutsu." Arekku said as he swung the blade around a little before he spread his fingers and the blade dispersed into thin air.

Chunnin level takes 5 post
Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to charge chakra in the form of electricity in the palm. Then, the chakra eventually works up to the fingers, where a blade of electricity is formed between the index and middle finger. The blade is very thin, and depending on the user's chakra, anywhere from 8 inches to a foot long. It is around 2 to 3 inches wide, and it lacks a hilt. The blade is held between the fingers, but as soon as it is let go, the blade vanishes into thin air. The strength of this blade isn't as strong as a normal blade, as it is nowhere as dense or as heavy. But because the blade is very thin, it is capable of doing some major damage, if used properly. However, this blade can also hurt the user, anywhere except for the fingers where the blade is held.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 pm
Selene Hana

she nodded copying the hand signals a couple times and saying the name then did the hand signals again but messing up one with the signal of clone justu
[1/5]
she tried again doing the correct hand signals a couple times a little faster she messed up a couple times but tried again and finally got them good but said the name wrong
[2/5]
she tried again letting her hair free of it's pony tail though it was long she didn't care she tried the hand signals again and saying the name again! "Yaiba no Justu!" but nothing happened she looke dlike she could slam her head against a wall till she bled[[emo!!!>-<]]
[3/5]
she tried again after calming down hand signaling and saying the name "Yaiba no Justu" but still nothing happened she bit her lip with frustration "dam.."
[4/5]
she tried again hand signaling focusing chakra inbetween the index and middle finger where a blade of a electricity was formed it was thin and bout 8? inchs long[i'm horrible with inchs and foot long >_<] she let go of the blade as it dispersed into thin air
[5/5] "good misoire[man]"
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

((Sorry I was gone for a while))
"Well your moving along really nicely with the jutsu, that's for sure Selene, well I guess now we should head out for now before we end up destroying my office."" Arekku said rubbing his head laughing a little as he made a seal and a clone came out.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:01 am
Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

{{it's ok}}
she nodded "that would be wise...." she said with a laugh too a little "so where too?" she asked him
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

((Alright well I might take off again))
"Well too the training grounds!" Arekku exclaimed as he summoned up a horse and got on and waited for her to get on.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games