Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Alexander made a handseal meaning to replace himself with a desk. He didn't do it fast enough and almost got charged.
(1/2)
The wolf turned around and charged him again. This time he made the handseals fast enough and succesfully switched himself with a desk.
(2/2)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Now I think I taught you all three basic jutsu's, well now tell me why you would wanna be a Kusa nin and why I should take my time to train ya." Arekku said lazily.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 pm

"I want to become a ninja to become strong and protect the ones I love with the skills I will and have learned."he said with a wide grin.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image
"Transformation!" She said making the handseals and trying to look like Arekku. A cloud of smoke covered her and then she looked like Arekku but she still had her boobs and her clothes.

"OO" she said then curiously she turned around and looked into her skirt. She let out a laugh and turned around with a big grin. (1/2)

"Transformation!" She said trying again and this time she was exactly like Arekku. Again she turned around and checked her pants now and again she laughed before turning around then changing back.

((Soz New years LOL I back now))

Alessdmence

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 am

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo caught the swords and then followed Arekku's shadow clone. "I have never thought of using three at a time." Nelo said as he adjusted their sheaths and wore one behind his back and two on the right end of his waist.

"How do I do this sensei?" He asked humbly.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((I had to go out of town for my new year and laptop ban so I'm sorry for being inactive. Also my bloodline makes the sheath of a normal sword as sharp as a normal sword so I just need two and I could just use the sheath as the third sword.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:45 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

Arekku looked at Alexander and thought for a while,"I don't know Alexander that's quite the hollow answer if you aske me come on be honest now." Arekku said laughing as he then turned to his other student,"Okay enough fooling around Lucia haha the final one is Kawarimi no Jutsu, replacement jutsu." Arekku said as he showed her the seal and replaced himself with Alexander then as he made another seal and summoned up a lightning bolt,"So I'm going to chuck these at you and you try replacing yourself with someone." Arekku said simply.

"Well Nelo that's simple let me show ya." Arekku said as he then went to a patch of grass and then did a set of seals and summoned up three swords made of grass and put one on his mouth while the other he hold normally,"This style is called, Santoryu - Three Sword Style." Arekku mumbled it out a little.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:26 am

Tetsuo walked hesitantly into the building, looking directly ahead as if expecting some sort of change in scenery. He walked 20 paces before sitting in a lone seat. perfect posture Tetsuo waited for a teacher to begin talking; where most saw a foolish boy wishing to make a good impression was a young man ready to learn. Tired with the work of village life he came to Kusa in search of higher knowledge and the ability to bend the world around him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 pm

((Before anything else, grass isn't an element hector. It's simply a village style. You get a different element.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm

(Its a favorite, it doesn't have to mean that is their element. If its not then maybe the template should be revised because it says Favorite 2 elements. So technically Grass is a sub element just like Yokuton, Sand, ect. His element would be Earth.)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm

((Hector you know full well what it means. Don't give me that bullshit, because it isn't flying here.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 pm

(You see, there is no way for me to be Civil with you, You are just one giant hormonal Time bomb, do your self a favor and do what i did. Take a break. I have no interest in arguing with you. I'm sorry I'm using logic and not fueling myself off of some damn grudge. I won't talk to you if you're going to be irrational.)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

((Ishmail is right hector, whether the elements are connected or not, a village style is just a sub-element you can learn as a reward for being a part of that village. You can only learn one though, so I'd choose wisely.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 pm

((Oh he knows that. He is just trying to dismiss it so he is right, and I am wrong. That's why he used the "I'm not going to argue with you" holier than thou route.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 am

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo placed one sword in his mouth and held the other two in his hands. Nelo just nodded as if to say "go on."

A bit of hesitation but Nelo tried to use what he can guess of the fighting style and slashed around.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games