Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm
I shall remove all post of damage that you people call "illegal". but next time, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO POST SOMEWHERE IN THE RULES THAT SHINOBI DONT CANNOT DO THIS!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm
I see it more as common sense.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Well dizzle is going to ******** kill all of you and you ******** village. The real Saotome is going to help him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 pm
Muse_Magician
Well dizzle is going to ******** kill all of you and you ******** village. The real Saotome is going to help him.

((Once again. Not my village. Also, you do realize the instance of your rpc's home being destoyed in the manner you rped was done by dizzle, and was the place where that rule was made clear))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 pm
(Well...I'm really, really, REALLY glad that I'm not here. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm
I am taking a Hiatos from all of you. Im not going to Roleplay or anything until things clear. up. im just tired of being controlled and told what to do in the guild.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi came to the magnificent tree of life it was indeed as stunning as the stories have said about it. The large tree seemed to be one of nature's true wonders. What else could have created this amazing structure built from mother earth's womb? Finding it respectful to not climb the tree, especially since he isn't a Kusagakure Shinobi, Yumi decided to finish up the last bit of his training on the ground.

He decided it would be best to leave his Mirror Image Taijutsu style alone for the time being; or at least until he has more information on it before continuing in practicing the ultimate attack. Deciding to divert from that for a while, Yumi would turn his direction of training to something new. Thinking about developing something else to add to his archives that no one has seen before. Though most of his custom techniques were indeed seen, nearly ninety-percent of those that have seen his custom techniques were dead while the other half were Demon's or very close friends. Yumi took a seat and placed his head against the trunk of the tree to think; wondering what would be a good technique to make or better yet, what technique he already has and should modify to make it better? These thoughts ran through his head constantly as he just let the peacefulness of the village and the tranquility that the area he now sat in provided.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 am
XSK Muse
I am taking a Hiatos from all of you. Im not going to Roleplay or anything until things clear. up. im just tired of being controlled and told what to do in the guild.

Quadruplefacepalm.jpg  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
XSK Muse

Quadruplefacepalm.jpg

O>O Wow this is old!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

When Yumi's eyes re-opened, he had a perfect idea to build up the list of techniques of the Konoha Taijutsu. He could only hope that it would be in harmony with the techniques that had already been set for the generations. Letting his mind rest from those thoughts for the moment, Yumi decided he'd work on the remaining portion of the ultimate attack from the Mirror Image technique. Standing up, and stretching out his body a bit, Yumi decided that in order for him to perfect the technique he'd need to be a faster person; and by that, he wants to be a faster person that does not have to constantly rely on removing his weights. Looking up at the tree and the towering height it held over the village,Yumi had an idea to build up even more of his strength, work on his chakra control, and ultimately help him finish in understanding this technique.

Leaping up onto the tree,Yumi landed upon it's trunk as he stood there horizontally before moving into a sprint. Though he was quite use to his weights to where they were much acknowledged anymore, Yumi knew that he still had his limits; and if he could break past those limits to set up higher limits, then achieving this technique should be nothing but a '
drop of a hat.'
Rain Village Taijutsu ~ Mirror Image Taijutsu 5/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Yumi's second run up and down the tree, he was starting to feel the strain of the weights. As, while Yumi sprinted up the tree, he would make fast and nimble jumping dodges when the branches came infront of him. He did this as training for if some attack was coming his way, he would be able to nimbly jump out of the way just as much as he could without utilizing his weights. As, this was more so a training of being more in sync with his weights than of him building up enough strength and power to accurately utilize the technique.
6/10

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

When Yumi spotted a suitable tree limb to halt on he departed from the climbing of the tree's height and spotted upon the thick branch to take a breather. He took to his knee's and leaned against the tree to support his back as he looked out from his new viewing of the Grass Village; the perfect 'Bird's Eye' view. Taking a deep breath when a cool breeze passed over him, Yumi wondered at when Akira's prediction would initiate. He was certain, from the rumors he heard within the streets of Kusa, that the time would be coming but the suspense that it held with each passing minute that nothing happened; made Yumi a little on edge to when the sounds of war would hit this peaceful place.

Though, until the time for bloodshed will occur, Yumi would just let his mind rest and soak up the time of peace for training and a tranquil mind. Pushing all acts and thoughts of violence from his mind until that particular time indeed starts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:22 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

When Yumi had his fill of the scenery he was about to continue his training and put into practice the technique he was aiming to do but when he heard his stomach growl in protest Yumi sighed and place his hand on his stomach. I have been working hard. And I really have not slept since I have arrived in Kusa. Who knows how long this mission will be? I guess I should probably look for a place to rest my head and get something to eat. He thought to himself as he winced slightly when his stomach let another annoyed growl. Sighing Yumi wiggled his feet so he'd take his descent from the tree. When he started to get nearer to the ground, Yumi moved his feet to be placed back upon the wood in which he'd sprint the rest of the feet down before taking a front flip to jump off the tree and make a soft landing. Taking a deep breath after that fun little adrenaline rush, Yumi moved back to pick up the items he left upon the trunk of the magnificent tree and slung it upon his shoulders. The Uchiha let his hazel eyes just gaze at nature's wondrous beauty before turning around and heading towards the main thoroughfare of Kusa; he was sure that place would have some accommodations and food in which he can restore his body and strength.

[Exit to Streets of Kusa]  

Panthers7

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

~ Kurai Chiru Senju ~Kusagakure ~ Genin ~ Bounty Hunter - Medical ~

As Kurai entered the area, the presence of the Tree of Life seemed to sooth his spirit. Being a member of two plant-based groups really placed him in-tune with this area like nothing else. As he waited for Hiro to show himself, the Genin contented himself on manipulating small quantities of wood, making it branch out into multiple small tendrils. This was as far as his manipulation of wood could go without the proper training to do more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi came storming into the area; she approached the tree and snapped her fingers as a branch reached down. She sat on the branch as it raised her up and she rubbed her temples while looking over the village.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

The cloacked assassin walked at a fair distance behind the former kage of the Grass Village, his hands lazily placed in the pockets of his robe as he followed. Upon reaching the tree of life, the shinobi took a deep breath and marveled at the sight. No matter how many times he saw it, it was always a sight to behold, especially when he had been away from the village for such a long period of time. Walking closer to the Tree, he looked up and saw Masumi sitting down on a branch, furiously rubbing her temple. She seemed slightly annoyed, probably from everything that happened back at the office. His hands still in his pockets, Blade looked up at Masumi and bowed humbly, showing nothing but respect towards someone that surely deserved it. The hood of his robe veiled his face in complete darkness, and his weapons were hidden inside his robe, so to others he was just another misterious stranger. "Afternoon, Lady Masumi...I couldn't help but notice the way you exit the office, you seem rather annoyed. What seems to be ailing you?" Blade asked, making polite conversation with his superior.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash