Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:06 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"Shitty." Shoko looks at her sword and shrugs. Putting it away. She tosses the shuriken at Riku very nonchalantly. Making a series of handseals after she dodges Riku's attack by hoping away at full speed showing off her agility she gets a little space inbetween her and Riku. Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force) A force of water rushes upwards towards Riku and his bear summon. This huge forces of water appears from behind Riku in the springs and is enough to flood the area momentarily. Shoko luckily as this wave hits will most likely lose sight of Riku and be able to use her Power again. She will feel this change and become aware of its existence. This will at least help her identify what the problem is here. Looks like Shoko will have to get creative to combat this enemy. "That name is ridiculous! If you wish to know my name it is Shoko!"

(what rank is your character?)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:40 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku spin as he missed her stomach as he did the whip on his arm flew as it wrapped itself on Shoko as it did the seals for the raging river, Riku with his other hand sent a different whip to his bear as it grab it and Riku whipped it up sending him flying in the air as both Riku and Shoko was hit by the river. Riku released a power flow of steam from his soles of his feet to send him flying out off the air.
(I'm chunnin rank hence the reason I only have one s ranked jutsu lol)

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:45 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe Shoko that Riku was engaging was in fact switched out for a fake at the last moment. Seems to be Shoko's M.O. The clay of her arm is the first to go as the whip wraps around it. Once the river hits and covers the area leaving it nice and flooded for awhile. The real Shoko emerges from the earth staying deep underwater, She uses the water to seek her enemy and know exactly where he is during this battle. "Look buddy, I'm not here to pick a fight with you, in my eyes your an intruder to the Grass Nation and will be tried by my jurisdiction as I so see fit." Shoko's voice can be heard ever present as if she can make it carry wherever she please. Following her voice would be near impossible. Shoko doesn't need some fight on her hands for nothing. She must find out who this guy is and why the hell he is so hostile? "Tell me your business in this village and why you were openly walking around casting Genjutsu about the streets?"

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
"I'm just a wandering music that loves to travel around the world, I decided to at least play music publicly once, I guess did the jutsu by accident really. Though your the one who came out off nowhere and attacked me you don't even have Grass insignia, but instead you attacked with some trolls that's why I retaliated." Riku said simply as he took out his guitar and started to play a song,"So in my opinion I still shouldn't answer to a weird a** stranger like you!" Riku sang out loud as he was walking around as he looked around for any signs of the unknown assailant.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image(oh its on.)

"Fine, you have chosen your fate. I will show no mercy." Underwater and out of sight of that guy Shoko can finally use her bloodline to an extent. It would take far too long for her to have to chew on more clay. Losing her robes and cloak, Shoko's body is now visible (that is if your looking at her.) Much easier to move around at this point. She makes a handsign, and focuses her chakra doing two things at once. First she creates a shadow clone to run to the side and take position far away from herself. Secondly, Shoko creates a heavy mist atop the body of water; all of which is self-contained here within the kusa springs. The clone having a great aim at Riku raises her right arm, the blade transforming mechanically into a crossbow. She smiles and fires off a whole clip of arrows,(20 arrows) all of which are mostly clay and ceramics for shrapnel effect. As the arrows fly out of the water and reach near enough to Riku she makes the handsign and detonates them all. This mass effect shrapnel and all should help to overwhelm her enemy the added effect of mist in the air should work to Shoko's advantage. She makes a handsign and awaits her opponents move less he has a change of heart.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku was playing his guitar as he looked around for the young women when he saw some things coming at him he suddenly disappears at the speed that rivals almost Seki-reigan stage one. Riku keeps on playing the guitar as the bear gets on his shoulder an is still singing thanks to the bear he was more powerful than any chunnin was an at least at high Jounin level. Riku just kept playing as he looked for her."Stupid skank still underesti!mating me!" Riku sang teasingly as he just played his music.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:18 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageHer eye twitches slightly as she beholds his speed a little, looks like he can walk on water, not sure if he can breath down here though. Shoko smiles as she stays long range from this guy. "I'm not getting in one of those stupid genjutsu again." She says treading carefully at every step of the way. She pulls out a scroll and sighs. Thinking to herself how weird it is that this stranger is forcing her to pull out her ace. Shoko knows to be truly diverse and flexible in battle, she must combat at her most intense level possible. She summons the water spirit to her side and grabs hold the spirits back. Flying through the water like a bullet the shadow clone grabs ahold of the fairies back as well. Clasping hands with the real Shoko they focus their chakra in order to protect from Genjutsu. The water spirit bursts out of the water in a violent splash sending each little droplet of water from the splash at Riku like tiny needles aimed to stab the hell out of him. Both the Shoko's boost off the spirits back right at Riku closing the range within seconds She hopes she timed it right to close in and use her wrist blades to thus deliver a really nice cut. (both shadow clone and Shoko)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
(Haha xp)
Shoko would soon snap back to reality to realize that she wasn't only on the surface but had Riku's black whips tied around her neck arm and legs since Riku was playing the guitar his clan genjutsu wasn't just amplify by that but also by the little bear singing making it a terrifying Genjutsu as he fooled her all this time so he could captured her and now just didn't have her tied up but even had his scythe on the skin of her neck on top of the water the metal was incredibly heated,"So can you make seals faster than I can slice your neck?" Riku asked curiously.

(You were able to hear me all this time so i assumed you were able to be caught by my sound genjutsu of vibrations which is able to fool the mind nicely you didn't use any defense to it till now plus both the instrument and my summon makes it even more powerful think it's legal lol)

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:55 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe water spirit lets the spikes of water rip into Riku and his probably bring his bear off his shoulder and away from the whole singing business. Since there is mist in the air everywhere the sound as air waves would have trouble traveling through the water. This would help release Shoko from the genjutsu of the whips and all that the water spirit (the b***h) also stabs shoko in the side in a non lethal area which will quickly heal and cause her immense pain to help whip her out of the genjutsu. If the whips are so real and actually attached to Shoko she will take off underwater with Riku attached til she is underground and he is suspended underwater. She must use many jutsu to get to that point including the: earth military movement technique, and other combinations of water jutsu in order to quicken her process. If he isn't attached then Shoko basically just dived underwater and underground quickly to plan for another attack. This genjutsu is really troublesome for sure. She holds onto her side which is still bleeding. The water fairy underwater as well now would use any water jutsu to crush, impale, slice or drown Riku if he so chooses to go underwater by his own chosing

((Do whatever i dont care if this post is valid or not))

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku hold onto his whips as strong as he could as the bear jumped off him though he let out a steam around his body to make the spikes not as bad though they still hit him pretty hard while the bear took a little leap from him, Riku hold onto the whips as Shoko tried to escape he flexed his muscles as the natural chakra healed him slowly as he concentrated most of it on strength to keep Shoko from escaping now that he had her in his grasps as he started to walk back till he got to a tree that was still over the water and jumped on top of it,"Get your little a** up here..." Riku grunted as he tried to keep her up.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"So who the hell are you?" Shoko struggles slightly in the whips, she stops trying to resist as much as it seems like it only makes it worse. She isn't sure whether she is in a genjutsu or not right now and basically is ******** at this moment. Restrained beyond belief she tries to cut at the whips with her wrist blades Her mask still upon her face her cloack off now and her side bleeding. "Eh probably should have stabbed myself." she says to herself then looks to the man. Seems she has no way out of this at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:58 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku just pulled her out off the water as he hold her there,"I already told ya I'm a freaking traveling musician I just go by many names, but it doesn't matter if you know my name I'm not from any villages I'm just a Fire Sage named Riku Morinaga who attracts people wanting to attack him." Riku said as he retracted his whips then jumped down to the water as he picked up his bear,"Well I don't wanna do this anymore I just wanna play music so bye bye b***h." Riku said throwing the finger with his bear,"And that's not the way to do work how would you like it if my summoned beast would come at your like yours did to me!" Riku yelled as he walked on the water he was now whistling as he walked happily carrying his bear who was singing a new song.

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 am
"Your just going to walk away?" she yells as the water starts to go down. She makes a handsign and disappears into the ground. Re-appearing right in front of Riku. Her mask off now she shows her true identity to him. Looking him in the eye silently she has a certain admiration for seeing such power yet doesn't know exactly how to react.,  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:34 am
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique

User ImageUser Image
Riku lands on the floor as he's carrying his bear he stares at the women in front of him and with a cocky grins he moves his hands in a careless matter,"That's the plan really I'm just gonna go play my music or go train somewhere else, what else there to do? Deliver a final blow or some stupid cliche crap like that?" Riku asked curiously he wasn't the usual shinobi he didn't look like much since it ran in the family and wasn't that outstanding memorable,"Like I said just a simple musician. But I recommend keeping the mask on if you still wish to fight cause I plan to aim for your face haha be a shame you'll lose a big chunk of your sex appeal." Riku said jokingly as the bear was moving his arm across his neck viciously,"Or is there something else you want from me? I think I told you everything that you asked or needed to know."

Riku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:39 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"No you remind me too much of someone I care for; for me to want to kill you or to even continue fighting you." Shoko sighs." You definitely beat me up." She turns to walk away as well looking back at Riku she says her goodbye then starts walking off towards the city. On her way out she stops and takes a deep breath. "Dammit Shoko." she says to herself, flickering out and back in right next to Riku. "Follow me." she takes his hand and makes a handsign disappearing into mist.

((go to masumi's meadow.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces