Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well ok, that's good. I just hope that our mission doesn't take a turn for the worst and... well you know what I'm getting at." Ryuuki answered. He looked back at the gate's entranced. He made out the silhouettes of two figures, which he figured were Kuromaru and Tadashi.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Dark-Ninja70
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo looked out to a battle that was taking place between the Mizukage Zane and what appeared to be two other shinobi.
Hanzo knew he couldn't let him fight alone. Hanzo hauled out a scroll and began to write.

Akira,
I am at Mist, the village was destroyed and the Mizukage is being attacked. I am going to help him, please come and assist me in the fight.

-Hokage Hanzo Uchiha

Hanzo then called out for the messenger bird, once it found him Hanzo attached the note to it and sent it off.

Akira smiled then change expressions as he looked to the sky. He noticed a bird with the Fire Symbol of the Leaf Village on it. It was a warhawk. "So, soon?" He said to himself as he held out his arm telling the hawk to land. As the hawk landed Akira pulled out the scroll. "Here hold him." Akira handed the Hawk to Ryuuki. He tossed the scroll into the air as he formed a handsign releasing the scroll. As it fell, he reached up and took hold of it. He begin to read it. "WHAT!!" He screamed as he handed the scroll to Ryuuki. He then bit his tumb as he formed handsigns, "Summoning!" , he said as he summoned Mikoto.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Ryuuki stared at the hawk as the whole scene unfolded before him. It was obvious that something very bad was happening, since the hawk was one used to deliver messages at great speeds, and Akira was freaking out a bit. "Akira, what's going on?" he asked as he instinctively jumped onto the panther. He already knew that he would need to go somewhere, since the panther was always seen taking Akira around.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm

User Image

Kuromaru arrived and knew something was wrong. He began to wonder what was up. "What's happening?"

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"The Mist is being attacked right now. Hanzo is there and needs use to come lend assistance." Akira said as he jumped into the air and landed on Mikoto's head. He then rushed Tadashi and Katon too as he wrote a note. He put it back into the Hawk's pouch and sent it on its way. They then rushed off at high speeds through the lands of the Grass.

[[Post in the mist gates only after I have made it. I shall take care of everywhere in between.]]

The Note read:

Auron,

This is an emergence moment!! The mist is being attacked and is in need of Assisstance. I am leaving now with my Squad to lend assistance. What you do now, is up to you.

-This is Shadow Cat, out.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku came in carrying Selene as he dropped her quickly, he was in a hurry,"Selene I need you to find Aki, Ronnel, or Shoko any of those three people be fine, as well tell them to meet me at my office as soon as possible, mmmm also Maki would be great, or anyone higher than a Chunnin from the village there though Aki, Ronnel, and Shoko is priority." Arekku said fast as he then disappeared.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene nodded and ran into the village ins earch of the first person Ronnel.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Tadashi jumped next to Akira. "Lets go. If Hanzo needs us then it must be bad." Tadashi left with them.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:17 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio appeared at the gates in a gust of wind. His super sense of smell eventually diminished.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 am

A shadow pass through heading in an unknown direction,
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 am

Pear blossom petals rush across and through the gates.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio followed the blossom petals. There weren't any petals that bloomed like that during this time of the year.
exit
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 am

A winged figure flew pass threw the gates as the wind started to pick up now.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Name: Haku Kaguya
Village: Rain
Equipment: Katana,kunai,scrolls
Reason for visiting: To copy tai style and find a teacher.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):A week or two maybe

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked through the gates as the guards smiled at him.--
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:50 pm

User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxx
Name:Sona [Sontei] and Kai
Village: Sand
Equipment: messanger cat, normal equipment and a small hidden blade with purple hilt
Reason for visiting: bord..........
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):whenever i'm done!

Sona filled out the paper and gave it to the guards as she waited for them to check it. She then was let in as she walked to thier spring of rejuvanation outa' bordom.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked out the gates as he headed for rain.--
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games