Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 pm
((Whose Kyle again?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 pm
((the wolf demon thing that Niara befriended. at least that is what i think i named him... sweatdrop ))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm
((Nightshade is already gone...you know...you can't tell him anything!...oh and wasn't the name of the beast first sam?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 pm
((lol. sorry. i'm kinda zoning. i need to go, mom's bugging me. i'll barely be on weekdays for these next two weeks because of band camp. sorry. talk to you guys when i can!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:14 pm
"Nowyou are wrong!!"Cero shouted"They will!They are conected wiht me!!If they get one they will know istantly where am i and where you are understodd!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Nightshade stopped and took a deep breath. He could feel them getting closer, what they were he didnt know but somehow they felt bad. He drew his blade and sighed. He had to kill at least the one that was following him so he could meet back up with the others.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 pm
elaie looked at cero slightly startled when he shouted " niara i'd listen to him he knows alot more about these creatures than we do." she said just loud enough for niara to hear. " i can't put the rest of the wolf pack in danger they were hit hard last time." she looked down at fang who still lay on the ground bending down she ran her hand gently over his back.

she looekd up at cero " i think we should do as you say, but we need to hurry they'll be here in no time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Blaik turned into a black wolf and walked over to Elaise."Let's go...we have to get moving!!Ceros shadows will confuse the others i am sure of it!! come on!!"He said growling before he started to run.

Cero laid his friendthe black falcon onto the ground under a tree and then looked to Elaise"I..I don't understand why you all helped me...but thanks."He smiled at everyone"I was a fool to believe my father now lets get Zack!'

Jamato nodded and took Niara"Come let's go.."He said as he watched Cero.

Cero summonend little shadows and told them his plan quieckly they vanished and did their job.THey went to the others and confused them but one,a giant black worm with many sharp theeth and 12 red glowing eyes,found one of the group Nightshade.The worm growled and attacked him trying to bit his arm off!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm
" it's ok" elaise said smiling at cero " come on then we need to go."
she waited until he'd spoke to the little shadows then grabbed his arm and began running.
fang lept to his feet and ran after them, making sure he stayed behind them incase thewy were attacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm
Cero ran beside Elaise and held his chest,he seemed worried and in pain and busy.He was comanding many other shadows by using a mind conection.He hoped he would be able to make enough false trails but smiled as he sensed the trails ,Nightshade had made"I think the others are to busy to find us!But we should stay away from the false trails!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 pm
" come on then" elaise siad as she ran beside him, she noticed he was holding his chest and grimced slightly knowing that he was in pain, she reached into a pouch on her belt and took out a small bottle of liquid.
" here drink some of this it will help with them pain." she said putting it in his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm
"Hey i am already running as fast as i can!!"He said loudly to her as he tried to ran faster.He then looked at the bottle ,took it and drank it out"Ungh...Tastes awfull..but..thank you"A small smile apeared on his face  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm
Lerista felt the prescence of the shadow fiend behind him. He lead him far enough away that if any stragglers came across the path they would be lost. He spun around and had the shadow fiend slammed into him hard. Quickly flipping out his daggers he rapidly stapped him, knowing the poison was useless but this was what they were made for. After he had killed the beast his body had taken multiple wounds. Sighing a bit he shifted himself closer to the group and stiffened up as if nothing was wrong. He walked up to them and held his arms out for Az. "That should keep them busy." He didnt even flinched as he took her but he felt pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Az yawend and cuddeld against Jack and smiled slighty.She then opend one eye."Where are we going?"

"Comeone...let's go..."Cero said jumping up and down a little"That way!We have to hurry u p!!Oh and if you poision me again I will kill you!!"He shouted at Nightshade.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:21 pm
Nightshade actually chuckled a bit. "Dont attack us again then." He winches very slightly as she snuggled against him but that was all he showed. "We are going somewhere safe beautiful."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games