Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm
(SO sorry everyone, I got busy >> << ><)

Bella giggled as she started to sprint. No using your god powers She thought, not looking back since it would slow her down.

Ella sighed,"Whichever...Bella needs punishment, but we can't give it to her. I'll just have to punish someone else to get it out of my system." She thought out loud as she leaned her back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 pm
Apollo stood up and looked around "Now where the hell is the door out of this place? it's too gloomy for me..i want..some kind of light not light by uncle when he gets pissed at people" He nodded then continued to look around for a door "Father how did you even get in here..?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Hades looked at Eris " Well I do smell like Sulfur, That because alot of people are burning these days. You know hell is full of fire "

He Then Answers Apollo " No I hate pizza. They never had the Kind I like. I really like Human Fleash on my Pizza. Doubt Humans will have that in stock. "

He opened up a hole in the ground " Well I Best be going back home. Souls do not get judge by themselfs. I will be back later once I judge this next patch of souls "
. He looks around and smiled " Please do not ruin the walls. You do not know how long that took to make them black like that "
He goes though the hole and closes it behind him. He knew he was attacked but felt no pain

(( Do not know if ill be on tommrow. That why he going back home ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm
Apollo sighed "Finally...i thought he was gonna kill me.." He sighed then opened the door outside then covered his eyes because of the blinding light "Damn man uncle needs to get light in here" Apollo looked at zeus "Come onnn father i wanna eat" He whined again his stomach growling  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:18 pm
Persephone felt Hades and knew he was in the basement so she headed that way her face was hard and without emotion.
Persephone finally felt Hades's heat radiating from a door and decided that it must be the way to the basement, she flung the door open and flew down the stairs "Hades we need to talk" she yelled as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm
“Well that was just rude.” Eris’s cheeks puffed out in irritation for a moment before a sly smirk appeared on her face. “Let’s see if we can’t brighten this place up a little.” Stroking Momo for a moment Eris absorbed some power. With a snap of her fingers Hades formally black walls changed to bright pink with yellow flowers. “Now that ought to fix his wagon.” Turning to blink at the girl who had just thrown herself down the stairs. "You just missed him." Eris shrugged.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 pm
"ooo that sorry excuse for a husband is going to get it i did not spend years in the underworld for this" she said then she noticed Zeus "hello Father you see how he treats me now your BROTHER is a pain in my butt and will be for the rest of my immortal life thanks to you and your little agreement, i wish mother was here to teach you a lesson" she said with no emotion in her voice but she still glared at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 pm
"Well I turned his walls pink," Eris shrugged, "That's all I got right now."  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Apollo looked at persephone "Hmm no hello for me persephone? thats just cruel" He grinned slightly then sighed "Oi i'm going ahead" He walked up the steps then outside of the school and took a deep breathe "Man i am never going in there again no matter what"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm
Ares stepped a bit closer to Ella and chuckled. "Well you can always fight somebody." He smiled at her a flashing smile. He hoped she would take him up on his offer, because it would help sow chaos.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 pm
“Hey wait up.” Grabbing Daichi by the arm she ran after Apollo. Blinking in the bright sunlight Eris felt a shiver go down her spine. “I sense a disturbance in the force.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Apollo grinned "Miss me already?" He laughed slightly then looked at daichi "Hmm he seems like your slave" he laughed again then waited for them to catch up "Hmm i wonder where fathers goin to take us for pizza.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 pm
"He is no more my slave then Momo." Again she patted Daichi on the head. "Doesn't he make the cutest accessory. It seems to be all the rage, rich human women are taking child pets all the time. Children are too much work so I chose a full grown one instead. Well partially grown," she amended.

Daichi just gave a long suffering sigh. "Please let Luke hurry up." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm
Apollo sighed "I dont like humans that much they are too much of a bother..i would much rather end their lives then keep then by me" Apollo grinned "Your just lucky i find you amusing daichi"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Ella glanced over to Ares then smirked,"Are you implying we spar? " She said, almost jokingly as she let out a small chuckle. Stella raised an eyebrow as she just watched the two. A fight with the Ares? This should be promising.. She thought as she waited his reply.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games