Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Alex sniffs the air and hears somebody he moves close and sees Miki.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Miki

User Image

Miki stopped and looked around. She thought she heard someone. She tripped on a root but was able to keep her balance by catching a low hanging branch. She breathed a sigh of releif but the branch suddenly burts on flame."Oh man."She whispered, fanning the flames."Go out, go out."She repeated for a bit, paniced.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 pm
Alex jumps out he grabed the granch and rips it off the rest of the tree.He traces his hands along the flame and the flame dies under his touch,he throws the branch down and smiles at Miki."Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Miki

User Image

Miki was surprised to see Alex."Uh...Hi. Thanks for that, I was scared that the fire would get out of control. I'm Miki."She smiled sweetly, but didn't offer her hand, afraid she might burn him.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm
Alex chuckles and extends his hand."The names Alex.I take it you are Miki?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm
Miki

User Image

Miki smiled and nodded."Yeah."She said extending her hand but suddenly stopped."Ummm I don't want to burn you."She bit her lip but remembered he had put the fire out so she took his hand."I guess scence you put out the fire I kinda can't do that can I?"

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Alex smiled he brought her hand up and gently kissed it,when he did a cool sensation traveld from her hand to her body as he looked at her."No you cannot."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Miki

User Image

Miki blushed deeply and smiled. She shivered slightly at the cool feeling ran through her body, she liked it.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:22 pm
Alex smiled at her."I am guessing your new here.You got caught on a tree?I fell through a cealing of some building."He said,rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Miki

User Image

She laughed."Yeah I had to burn the ropes of my parashute."

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Deadly C l i c h e
Leeloo watched David's face carefully. She saw the emotions in his face and identified them as similar to the ones she was feeling. His eyes took her breath away and his smile set her free from all the pain she had experienced. "I am glad, that you can accept me for being nothing else but me." A delicate blush spread on her soft cheeks and she smiled shyly. "And I do not care what you see or hear. It doesn't matter if things are real or illusion. All that matters is that you are real and standing beside me. You are so important. I would have never thought someone would ever be this important. Even if this is just a dream, I hope it never ends. But to share such a secret with someone as special as you... you are truly an Angel. You dropped down with such grace and kindness..." She smiled, happy.

Then Leeloo saw David's expression and her brain figured he must've seen something. She ignored it. "I see. One more thing, my emotions are stronger than a humans by hundred fold. Your a good person. I'm glad I met you." The last bit, she whispered like she was ashamed. She blushed a deeper shade of red and looked down. Her long hair fell in front of her face like a curtain of reddish honey.

David was unsure on how to respond to her. Daivd had studied people such as Leeloo when getting his Pyshcology degree, only Leeloo was not human. She wanted to love and be loved so bad that she would receive anyone. David knew he was a good person and that he would never abuse his friendship with her, but what if she wished to trust others? The thought of someone taking advantage of a person like her sickened him. The world needed more trusting people, but even more so, the world needed to be more trustworthy.
"Hey now," soothed David,"I am no more important than any other person- not you, not your friends back their, not the President of America, nor a hooker on a street corner of LA. We all share an equal share in life, but dear, how do you know I am what I say I am? How may you trust me so freely? Perhaps I just do not understand the magnitude of your multipied emotions, but I have something just as great. I have passion. My passions are what make me love so easily and see so clearly, but I do not understand how emotion merits immideate love. Tell me dear. What is your passion? "

While David tried his best to ignore the horned maiden at his right, she moved towars the pair. The ilusionary succubus laid her head on David's back and began to speak in a language David could not understand.
"Who don't we keep moving dear, while we talk. I still need to talk to a clerk about my room. If you would be so kind as to lead me there, I would be very grateful," David said, and the succubus hissed in his ear.

((Welcome you guys ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:31 pm
Alex takes off his shirt and points to a almost fully healed hole on the side of his stomach."I had to remove a pipe from my organs."  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Miki gasped softly."Are...Are you okay?"She asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Alex laughed and put his arm through the whole."Yea it just needs an hour to heal.You have any wounds?"  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:58 pm
"Just a few scrapes."Miki said softly."I'm glad you'll be okay."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games