Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm
Warmth began to travel up Telaria's entire body. The feeling of his lips on her neck sent her into a state of pure bliss. If only she had the ability to stop time then she would allow it to stop at this moment for all eternity. Yet alas, time had to go on or the balance of things would be thrown off and the world would be thrown into utter chaos. Still, she would enjoy the time she had with him before someone ruined the moment by pounding on the door. She laughed softly. "I believe that my reputation is not very important right now," she said with a soft purr in her voice before a mischievous smirk touched her lips. She shifted her body and turned ending up on top of Ayatane and pinning him down with her body while straddling him sitting on his torso. "It seems you are trapped now," she teased. "What are you going to do about it?" she challenged.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:14 pm
Hmm... well I think a better question is what can I do and what are you going to do? Ayatane replied, he would play her game for awhile and see where it lead, it amused him at the position that she took. This was new and interesting for him. He tilted his head to the side. He didn't want to try and muscle his way out if this more for a fear of using too much strength unintentially. He smiled up at her though. Perhaps I could negotiate out of this... predicament that my lack of guard has gotten me into. Surely a lady of your cunning has something planed for a pinned gentleman such as myself?
Ayatane held back a laugh, what a joy she was to have around. Even so earily in the morning she was smiling and playful.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm
"Oh, I could do a little of this, a little of that. It's very hard to decide what I want to do while I'm up here," she teased before lowering herself and nipping at his left ear very slightly in order to tease him and flirt with him as well. Her lips then moved from his ear to n** at his bottom lip wondering what kind of reaction she would gauge from him by doing that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Ayatane chuckled when she got to his ear and bit his lip a little to hold back a bit of laughter, it seemed that he was getting a little taste of his own medicine. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention from Telaria. When Telaria took his lip he lowered and kissed her lips back. He tried to repeat the jeasture but things were too awkward for him to do so. He tried gently to free his right hand so that he could touch her soft leg or follow the trail of her spine, there relationship seemed to be getting stronger. It made him happy that she was sharing these growing moments with him. He clamps his lips again in another kiss on her lips and then went for another.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 pm
A light pink tinge gently brushed Telaria's cheeks. She brushed her lips against his in a gentle kiss allowing Ayatane to return the kiss as well. Her grip on his wrists loosened so he could move his arms if he so wished. She felt herself fall into a blissful state. She brought her right hand up and gently caressed his cheek with her fingertips, her crimson hair touching down upon him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Matthia took the bat in her hand, allowing him to hang from her finger. For a tiny mass of fragile bones, help together by some unknown force, at the time she thought him rather adorable in some strange way. Perhaps because he was the reminder of an unexpected kindness.
"Yes...thank you. You need only to show me the way to where you found me last night. I can find my way from there." she told him. That place wasn't too far from Goldor's Manner. She should be able to find her way without too much trouble beyond that point.

Levi sighed. "I know. I belive many are wishing the same thing. But sadly conflicts are never solved so easily." he told her. He came over to her, and smoothed his hand through her hair gently before he brought his lips to hers and kissed her. "Don't worry. I have hope that things won't forever be so terrible. I had a dream...that leads me to belive that there is some light at the end of this tunnel." he whispered against her lips.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:02 pm
wickedly_lovely
Kelly sighed in relief. But stopped as she realized she didn't really know why she was here. "I came last night. After awhile I figured everyone was asleep. I'm here with herbs. And I'm also here wondering if there has been any more arrests?" she said in a low, soft voice.

Brim shrugged. "Well the only people I know that may need herbs are not here at the moment." he told Kelly. "Also I have no idea if there have been any more arrests since the Anny incident. I have been here the whole time." Brim added. he would have offered Kelly to come in, but the last time some-one came in without Goldor's permission he flipped out.

~*~

Goldor took Aelor's hand once again, and led her down the stairs, and into the living room to see who the guest was. "An herb seller? Bring her in until Matthius, or jean come back." He stated before he led Aelor into the kitchen. "What is for breakfast?" He asked Eisti directly knowing she had been cooking lately.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Aelor allowed herself to be led into the kitchen. She remained close to Goldor unconsciously keeping her hand in his. She could smell magnificent aromas of food that nearly had her mouth watering, but she had much more dignity than to allow a puddle of drool to appear on Goldor's kitchen floor.

Eisti turned around nearly jumping when she heard Goldor's voice. It was rather hard to get used to him for one never knew if he was in a room unless he spoke. "Oh, well I cooked a whole chicken last night along with a variety of pies for everyone. It's still quite warm," she said.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 am
Rasiel was seen standing in a tree within the forest, he had disappered from the blessed group a while ago, no one knew where he went or why he had left, but to be honest he himself, didn't know the answer to that, he just felt he needed to go and hone his skills before he could be of any use to the group. He had now decided to rejoin the group and was making his way towards Goldors manner, he jumps out of the tree landing on the ground gracefully and now advanced towards his destination.

(My apologies for leaving and not rping and this is just in order for me to jump back in the story so bare with it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm
((I understand that Yg Syrious I've been in that position before.))

Goldor nodded. "Chicken... For breakfast. Well I suppose it's better than the nothing I've had for two days." Goldor stated mainly talking to him-self before looking down at Aelor, and then back up at Eisti. "Where has Matthius gone? I need to speak with him next I get the chance." Goldor asked curiously not knowing if Eisti would know the answer or not so he wasn't putting his hopes too high. Not like Goldor had much "hope" now-a-days.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Ayatanes now freed hand traced along Telarias spine gently. He contiuned to kiss her tenderly and held her fermly with his other arm. Strong enought to have a ferm grip, but loose enough so that if she wanted to she could push away without much effort. He chuckled softly inbetween a couple of kisses. His fingers gently caressed her soft, smooth leg. Ayatane brought his hand up and ran his fingers through her hair again, he woundered how long with would last for? He half expected Goldor to break down the door with his sour mug to scream their ears off.

Raziel nodded and lead Matthia over to roughtly where he found her the night before, he was quiet for the most part, his mind was twisting and weaving with thoughts of his wife and the experiment that rested on his shoulders. He looked bacl at his kindred spirit.
I found thee right about here. If though need me, use the thrall bat to send a message, I'm sure that after this it shalt be more attached to you than me, so expect it back. Tis there anything else?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:50 pm
"Well I had cooked it last night in hopes of making dinner for everyone, but everyone seemed to have gone to bed before I could finish making it," Eisti grumbled before a concerned expression touched over her. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since we returned from the village yesterday," she said in a worried tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Kelly nodded politely. "I understand. I shall return another time and hope to be more fortunate. Have a good day." she turned and started to walk away, looking around curiously and wondered why everyone steered clear of this pace and said it was haunted and abandoned. She knew some of the Blessed were here, but she decided to return later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:33 pm
((Just to remind you...Matheus did leave a note on her bed saying that she left for a bit last night. Feel free to find it and panic for a whole five minutes. xp ))

As Matthia found herself back in the place where Raziel had found her the night before, she stopped to look to his face one last time. She couldn't help feel a sense of admiration for him...after all he went through, all the work he's done just to be reunited with his wife again. She hoped that h would succeed someday...though she was scared to think what the price might be for his wife to return.
At his question, Matthia shook her head, "No....but I do want to thank you for everything you've done." she told him softly. "And...if I'm still alive when you wife is returned to you...I would like to meet her...if you wouldn't mind." she added. Matthia looked to the skelatel bat, and then shifted a few things around in her alchemy bag to make a place that hopfully would be cofortable for him, and put him in there. If the bat was really going to stick around her...then she would probably need to name him somthing. And eventually she would need to think up somthing to explain his pressence to the rest of her coven. "I think I'll name him...Erebus." she murmered.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Razsminion
Ayatanes now freed hand traced along Telarias spine gently. He contiuned to kiss her tenderly and held her fermly with his other arm. Strong enought to have a ferm grip, but loose enough so that if she wanted to she could push away without much effort. He chuckled softly inbetween a couple of kisses. His fingers gently caressed her soft, smooth leg. Ayatane brought his hand up and ran his fingers through her hair again, he woundered how long with would last for? He half expected Goldor to break down the door with his sour mug to scream their ears off.

Raziel nodded and lead Matthia over to roughtly where he found her the night before, he was quiet for the most part, his mind was twisting and weaving with thoughts of his wife and the experiment that rested on his shoulders. He looked bacl at his kindred spirit.
I found thee right about here. If though need me, use the thrall bat to send a message, I'm sure that after this it shalt be more attached to you than me, so expect it back. Tis there anything else?

Telaria could feel her insides melting at Ayatane's gentle touch. She could not believe that this man whom she had just met two days ago could quench the angry flames that had been burning deep within her soul for many years now. She felt herself relaxing against him and allowed her hand to travel up his neck and into his snowy white hair. She ran her fingers through it taking care not to get them entangled and hurt him. She could feel her body temperature going up again.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff