Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 pm
" And do you see the problem! Your selfishness have cost half of a single nation to die! Countless lives are on your hands now Nephilis, I cannot protect your future anymore! I have been sidestepping your involvement in all of this because you aren't suppost to die, but now you've gone to far. " He said as a single mask appeared in his open hand. " I am going to show you what happens when you mess with countless lives! " He said angrily. The mask shot onto his face and transformed his body. He became more muscular and taller, his hair became darker and was shortened, his body aged to around late 30's and his clothes became a deep red color. The mask disappeared and with a deep breathe in the man given the title Conquer was formed. He wasn't going to kill Nephilis, it wasn't his time, but he was going to pa for the lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 pm
(Is that the Guildmaster we know and love?)

"The last thing I'm going to do is die Charon!! Do you hear me?!" Nephilis looked into the eyes of the mask knowing that his name was no longer Charon, but something else. His anger nullified any reasoning though. "You can't kill genius! It's my father's motto and my own! If I have to pay for those lives...wait, what lives?" Nephilis walked up to Conquer and tugged at his collar. "What lives are you talking about? I haven't killed anyone!"

~~~

"You can't stop me..." Dulceri spoke in the form of a large face of sand. They could stop him together, but he wasn't about to fight them. His anger was speaking. He knew if they didn't let him go to Noroa, then he'd have to fight. One way or another, Noroa was going to reach out to Tenshu and Shale even if they came to them first. War was inevitable at this point. "...Get out of my nation!" Dulceri whips around in a tornado, covering Shale almost entirely while he continued to threaten them. He was more sad at the moment then he was ready to kill.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm
Helios looked as Charon transformed. He walked closer, ready to help defend Nephilis if need be, he wouldn't sit around idly if a fight was to pursue.

Amiea looked at Dulceri as she took off in full speed towards Noroa, the sand getting in her face as the clouds darkened and rain began to fall slowly and soon a down pour was upon them. "I cant let you do that" she stated increasing the wind and rain as thunder and lightning could be heard and seen.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm
(( No he comes much much later, haha but I did use the Conquer character before in the second RP Oh and I'm going to change the color of my character for now, since technically it isn't Charon anymore. ))

Staring down at him with yellow eyes he said in a commanding strong voice. " Silence! " It was mostly to Helios. " You are nothing but reckless children playing games you know nothing about, both you and Helios. I do not intend to kill you, no death would be to good for you. " He said as Nephilis grabbed his collar, he was a well build tall man in this body he wouldn't be moved so easily. Looking down at Nephilis with cold eyes He said. " I am going to show you what kind of world you have gotten yourself into. " He said clenching his fist. He rammed it into Nephilis's stomach, this body was his version of brute force, physically this was probably his strongest ofrm. He raised his hand and called up a sphere of extremely dense Earth. He drove his fist into it and sent it flying towards Helios. " I hear it is customary to tell someone your name once you have started fighting, I will give you my last name. Damascus. " He said in a wisened voice.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm
Dulceri whisks the sand away trying not to become mud. "Great. Rain." He looks up and beads of rain strike his eyes. It doesn't hurt as much as the people behind him did. He could feel them crying out in pain and writhing as water seers there exposed muscles. He locates Noroa in the air, lifts his hand and clenches it as if to break the island apart. It was far out of his "Sphere of Influence." "The next time I get up there, I'm bringing the entire island down with me. You hear me!?"

~~~

"Umphh!" Nephilis takes the punch and turns into water after feeling it. He falls backwards and kneels, holding on to Damascus' leg. "You...you b*****d..." He stands up slowly, then falls backwards onto his rump. Blindly, he swings his arm across, creating a long whip like tendrill that moves at Damascus' with the intent to slice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 pm
Rygor pulled out his sword "Don't make us do this" He said. Among the many things going on around them things also grew dark. "I don't want to have to fight you after this but I will if I must" He said. His eyes grew as dark as the shadows. He looked at Amiea for a moment then looked back at Dulceri and made shadows wrap around his arm "Then we will have to make sure you don't get up there" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Helios looked at the earth flying towards them. "Yea yea and I'm 'I dont give a damn" he stated with a sarcastic tone punching straight through the earth. His hair encenerated as he began to create torrents of hellfire around them. His eyes glew as the phoenix force activated. With Nephilis controling a stone and the Dragon's tear, this battle would seem to be in their favor as he exhaled and poisonouns gases and fire shot towards the newly figured man.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 pm
Damascus looked at the fire and clenched his hands into fists then opened them. He took a deep breathe in and exhaled putting both of his hands out to the side as walls of thick iron shot up around him which stopped the slicing water tentacles, however they did scratch his iron walls deeply. The hellfire and gases rammed into the iron wall heating it up but not melting it. The wallss were on all sides protecting him from the gas. He raised his hands up and exhaled again the walls shot towards both of them. Damascus slammed his hand into the ground and lifted up a en etremely large words made of black steel. He swung it towards the ground creating a large crack in the ground. He looked at both of them and said. " If you think you can beat me then go ahead and try. " He said calmly, he was like the hermit living on a mountain, he was extremely strong and wise, with an almost perfect grasp on his elemental powers.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm
AMiea looked at Dulceri. "You are acting out of emotion, you have to think logicly as a prime leader" she stated advising him as she would her brother. She hoped that her words would reach him.

Shatara finished breakfast as she went to the balcony. This was the least action she had seen all day. She sat on the rail looking off into the distance taking in the silence as she looked amongst the Tenshu terrain.

Helios ran straight towards the heated metal as he absorbed the heat and charging it with kinetic energy as the wall shot like a projectile back at Damasus as he released the heat into the atmosphere hoping to be able to have the lightning occur again, since he didnt control it, he could only utilize it when it came.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 pm
"I don't want to fight you." Dulceri said. "I just want to go home." He turns and the rain keeps pelting him. The weight of it seemed to increase with each step and was only added to the gazed he caught from those that once trusted in him. If sight could bear weight, he'd be flatter than the papers he'd expected see on his desk in the next month. Entering the glass Bulb, he sits on his chair of glass and leans over on his desk of glass. Silently, he begins to weep.

~~~

Nephilis lifts his hand and the wall strikes his hand and passes right by him. After it does though, it is revealed that his body was now made of pure iron. "If I could change my element, I would, but I can only change material. Element or not, you're still a goner!" He steps forward creating a massive tidal wave using what water he could find under the ground of Kilitia. "Just die!"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm
Damascus looked around. He raised his sword and lifting it like it was made of wood he slashed clean through the metal sheet that Helios threw back at him. He looked at the tidal wave and saw that Nephilis was now coated in metal. He raised his free hand and closed it into a fist the metal layer over Nephilis would begin to shrink crushing him in his own shell he wasn't worried about the wave of water, if Nephilis stopped moving then it wouldn't do much. He looked at both of them and said. " Your powers will one day be strong but you are both just children playing in a growwn ups world, don't you see? Even with your powers and your boosts I am still calm and collected I haven't even begun to breathe heavily. " He said in his thunderous voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm
Rygor frowned and watched as Dulceri walked away "I feel bad for him I wish we could help him" He said. He then looked at Amiea "I tried to stop the bomb but whoever made it made sure it couldn't be stopped by any means" He said. He looked at the people before turning away from them and putting his sword away. He cleared the shadows away "I don't know about you but I think we need to talk to Nephilis" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor as she sighed. "I'm sorry as well, but he has to think logicly" she stated. She looked at Rygor. "Yes, I do suppose we need to talk to Nephilis but we shall wait for him in Evermore, right now he has some things to attend to and he's sparring with Helios at the moment." she stated looking at the necklace in her pocket. "Rygor, here I'm giving you this necklace. If you meet someone who is worthy of this...I want you to give this to them" she stated looking at him, not explaining the whole thing about the necklace.

Helios' anger was now trippled. "If one more person calls me a child I will have their head mantled above my bed" he stated as the pressure became immense as it was now hard for air to get into anyone's lungs. He placed his hands on the ground creating a magma kinetic wave as it slung towards Damascus. Helios anger getting the best of him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm
Nephilis shedded his iron skin, but not before receiving a sprained wrist from the compaction. "Goddamn it...ahhh!" He shoots his hand up and creates a new attack. Using the moisture in the air, he creates bubbles of charged water around Damascus. Closing his hand, the bubbled begin to flow inward at him, allowing almost no gaps to escape.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Damascus took a deep bow stance and once again thrusted his hand into the ground and pulled up creating a curved wall around the magma. He then slammed his foot down and the hole deepened sending the magma deep into the ground. He slammed his hands together and the hole sealed up again and the walls that housed the lava crumbled away. " It's that kind of attitude that makes everyone believe your a child, your like a child throwing a tantrum. " He said. " When your angry your moves are predictable. " He watched as the water encased him. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He knew that attacking the water would do him no good. He focused and watched as sharp spires of rock shot from the ground underneath Nephilis, if you disrupt one's focus then their attacks crumble, it was true for almost every warrior including himself.

(( EDITTED ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games