Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Beth nodded, "Right, cheers, oh, and his mission, is that the one I'll be supervising? If not, I'll be off." she said, talking about the boy he just sent off.

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas walked into the training ground looking for Ronnel. He knew he was a silver haired shinobi, from what Aki had told him. He need to find him to help get some training.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

In the moonlight shined down onto the large open field as the battle torn warrior sat upon the large Column, projecting him up fifteen feet into the sky. The cool breeze rushed through his hair and into his nostrils, filling his lungs with rich air. Mikyo awaited for his apprentice to step forward so they may being the training.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki approached the column looking up to her teacher. Finally, she would be able to reach closer to her full potential. She had changed from the kimono into more appropriate attire. The woman adjusted the hem of her black gloves. Planting her feet to the ground she focused her thoughts up to the man, able to speak to him through their bloodline. I'm ready Mikyo-sama. May we begin?

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm
Rahenno was watching afar from. He was glad he decided to tag along to watch this training session.

((Writers block, got to love it xp ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No need to speak through our minds, Aki. We are alone here and no one should interrupt us." Mikyo answered as he stepped asforth from the column, landing softly on the ground below him. The column was weightless in his hands, as the large man picked up the massive weapon with one arm. "This column was created for me by my mother, but it's funny..." The warrior told his apprentice. "When I trained with this weapon, it did not respond as well my father's which I currently use." Mikyo looked over the magnificent marble white and sky blue column. "I want you to have this. Maybe in your hands it will find the solace it needs to form your Weapon."  

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki grinned at him as he landed gracefully. "Just practicing." She marveled as the god-like man lifted the massive weapon without any effort. Her eyes snapped to him in surprise as he said that she would be the one to wield it now. "That's wonderful and all, but... how?" She couldn't fathom how she'd be able wield let alone life the column of marble. Or how to form her own weapon from it. In truth she'd never seen Mikyo in battle.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo smiled at her question. "Half of your training is already done, Aki." The old fighter answered moving the Column closer to her. "You have an organ that was created by the very metal that is inside this weapon, therefore metal is weightless to you. It might feel alittle heavy at first, but you get used to the weight."  

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki placed her hands on the surface and instantly felt the pulse of the living metal inside. She couldn't help but laugh. Taking her hands off of the weapon to give her knuckles a pop and roll her wrists. Aki grasped the column and lifted it. He was right, it was a little heavy but much much lighter to her than it appeared.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Can you imagine that it ways five tons?" Mikyo grinned as she took the massive weapon from his grasp.  

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Five tons? No way." The woman laughed setting the column on her left shoulder her arm looping around it. It's weight was nothing more than a small annoyance. "What's next?" She asked with a quirk of a smirk on her lips.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas hadn't found the Ronnel person he'd been looking for but had found something else as he was. He had sensed the massive amount of power, like a tailed beast, but with a chakra muh dark had arrived in the training area. It was the only chakra he could sense, because of it's potentity. He sat down to medidate on it and after some time he found where the source was coming from. He headed in that direction, not knowing what he'd find.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo gave the Kage a light smile, and remembered what he and his father spoke about more than two-hundred years ago. She is like mother... The great warrior thought to himself, watching her movements and even the way she smiled. He gave a light chuckle as he knelt down to the ground and placed his palm on the earth. "The column is a weapon that is only supposed to be used if you need metal, or need your ancestral weapon." As Mikyo began to rise from his position, a mush small weapon pushed it's way through the ground, it looked to be a black pole, but its size was smaller than the column. "You can create weapons from other metals and such. But the Columns are special..." Without moving an inch, a column sprung forth from Mikyo's shadow that the moon cast among the field. The column seemed to be split in to by color. Half of the column was a mixture of heavy black and tribal symbols in red. The other was almost the same as the column that he had given to Aki. "This is my father's column..." The old one told Aki, turning his ghostly gaze to the massive weapon that now stood before them. It dwarfed the Mother column by size and by weight as could clearly see. "These are the last two Columns from my time and are unbreakable by any means. We will train with these every day until yours trust you enough to form into whatever weapon it was used for. Mine...my father's, is a dual blades, but you won't see those until War. And I don't know..." The blind man turned back to his apprentice. "You could have already gained it's trust by letting it touch you. They have a very strong defensive mechanism..." Mikyo laughed remembering when he trained another person in the ways of Metaru. "Go ahead. Try to concentrate, even maybe channel some of your chakra into the Weapon." The old warrior knew about the technique...and she wouldn't get her chakra back. It was a relationship between the Metal and her now, giving her chakra to the metal, would allow her to create metal with more speed and wield it with pinpoint precision.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Rahenno was glad he got to see what it took to be a metal user. He jumped out the tree and formed a set of seals. He had to go back to cloud and report to the Raikage about something. He disappeared in a gust of wind.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm
Homaru came back on the training fields because he didn't found the kage. He really wanted to get out of the village for a cool mission. Like observing an enemy village, or capturing a missing nin. He knew that it was probably to early for him to start with missions like that, but he trained months for it. He even didn't care if he had to go with all chuunins. When he came on the fields he saw his kage doing training. He walked to her, but then asked himself if it was shuts a good idea to disturb her. So he watched her from in the tree's waiting t'ill she finished her training, or saw him and wanted to ask what was wrong.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games