Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin didn't want to look up at her. He didn't want to see her crying like she was. I knew it...I'm only going to hurt those I hold dear. Maybe I shouldn't have ever met her. He gazed at the princess as she cried. She gave me a purpose, only to be repaid by me breaking her heart. He noticed that she looked weak. He made her sit down on her bed. As she continued to cry, the vampire felt worse with each tear shed. He fell to his knees in front of her and laid his head in her lap. His head was on his side and his neck hit the princess's knees. He winced in pain from the strangle marks, but he endured it for Alaina. He then started to weep as well. Only a few were shed at the moment and they were silent, but they were all that was needed for the prince. "I don't know," he told her in an almost inaudible voice. "I don't know what to do. They told me I must do this. Punishment comes to those who act against the Nobles. Besides, you were forced here against your will anyway, right? You must hate us for that. I just...I just wish I had an idea of what we can do." This was partially true. He knew one way he could possibly see her in the future, but he wasn't sure. I don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to. Without this though, I'll disgrace my whole family. His head hurt from the thoughts and his fangs cut into his lip. I hate this...I hate myself.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 am
(( 8:00 am and still awoke so this may not be very um... great))
Alaina wanted and tried to stop her continuous sobbing. She didn't want to be seen in such a broken hearted state. But all she could think of was no longer seeing him. My life...I can see it now. Though, it would not be as happier or my fairytale ending. I won't see my siblings. Justin and I will be separated. Then, eventually my father will push me in to marriage. The thoughts in her mind were ended when the vampire prince made her sit on the bed. She found herself thinking silently, again. This time the princess was racking her brain for a plan. She didn't want to leave Justin. Suddenly, feeling icy skin on her own warm skin, she dropped her gaze. She saw Justin sitting on his knees. His neck was resting on her knees. Then, she saw the marks. Alaina wanted to ask but kept herself quiet until hearing him. With a sniffle she responded in a whispered tone, "Yes, I was forced here against my will. Though, I don't think I could ever hate you." She trailed off again saying in her hushed tone, "It would be self-fish of me to expect you to disobey the nobles and I don't. If you must then I understand. Still, I wish that there was some way to remain with you. I would honestly do anything to stay happy here with you."

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:11 am

Justin remained with his head on her lap as he listened to her. "I'm sorry," he told her with a few more tears flowing down his cheeks. "I'm sorry." He couldn't think of anything else to say. He looked out towards the window in the corner of his eye. It was still very dark out, but the sky also seemed to become lighter. I wonder how long it will be before dawn. It doesn't seem that far away. "I'm afraid we can't stay together like this physically," he said to the princess. He put a hand up by his throat, but he didn't touch the marks. "The Nobles won't approve of it. However," The prince brought up his head and stared into the glistening ruby eyes of the human girl. His dark eyes were slightly red from his tears and his face was still wet from tears. "I believe we can be together spiritually and possibly meet in the future." He smiled weakly at her before explaining. "You already know that vampires can live for a longer period of time than humans. But there's a way you can live at the same speed as vampires. However, it involves me having to inject my blood into you. Believe me when I say that I don't wish for you to do anything that would hurt you physically or emotionally, so I want this to be your decision." He took her hand in his and gazed lovingly into her eyes with his almost black eyes. "Would you like to live like me for many years to come?"

(Your post is really good. Besides, I know how it feels. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and couldn't sleep again. I should be the one sleeping in.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:31 am
((Thanks. Your posts are always good. Oh and sorry for late reply. ))

Alaina continued to stare at him with watery eyes as he apologized twice. She really didn't blame him,though. It wasn't his fault. She wanted to tell him that but he started speaking, and she of course listened. What might Justin be referring to? She questioned in her mind. At one point in time he raised his head it became clear that he had also been crying. Visible on his face was wet streaks and also his eyes were red. The princess brought a hand to his face,wiping away the trail of wetness the tears left. She still listened carefully to his every word. It actually made her feel a little better. A small, weak smile also appeared on her face. But it didn't remain there for long. Alaina nodded from time to time as he started with his explanation. When he finished, she made eye contact with him while gently gripping his hand. Being together spirtually and the possibility of meeting again in the future is enough to finalize my decision. "Yes,I would." She sighed softly trying to remain stable. "I don't mean to change the subject. But how far in to the future? I mean when will I be able to see you again once I return to my home land? Years?" The human princess asked, no longer able to contain the questions.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:53 am

Justin felt her wiping off some of the tears on his face. He also smiled more when she said yes. Then the princess changed the subject. She asked how long it would be until they could meet again. "Well," he responded, "you are the next ruler of the human kingdom. Maybe I can visit you then or I will even sneak inside past the humans if you wish to see me. It will probably be a long time until I see you next time. However, if I inject my blood in you, you will be able to live for much longer than humans can. We can finally be together forever then. I'm not exactly sure when though." He smiled as he sat down beside Alaina. He looked at her bandaged neck. "Are you sure you want to go through with that?" he asked her again. "I understand if you don't and that is fine with me either way. I just have to make sure."

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:18 am
Alaina’s gaze remained on him, not once drifting away. She wanted to treasure the sight of his dark eyes, his captivating smile; she just wanted to treasure the sight of Justin. Due to his words she learned their separation would continue for a great length of time. That meant every minute. No, every second with him had to be treasured. In other words her short time with him had to be enjoyed. Parting from Justin would be very painful. Though, she reminded herself that one day they would be reunited once again. Soon, Justin sat beside her. A small smile formed on her face after hearing his words. “I’ve been thinking on it and I do. I want my life-span that of a vampire’s. “As she continued her smile grew. “I want you and me to be together forever.”  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am

Justin nodded to tell her he understood. He carefully unwrapped the bandages on her neck, making sure not to hurt her. He saw his bite marks from before. They had started to heal. The prince grew out his fangs and then quickly sunk them into the skin of her neck again. He could feel his own blood flowing through himself. I guess this is how a human feels to have the blood sucked out of them. The vampire had never performed this before, and he was becoming unstable. He embraced Alaina to give himself balance. Finally, after a few moments, Justin removed his fangs. He felt slightly lightheaded and dizzy. He grabbed onto the bed and was shaking a bit. He then proceeded to wrap the bandages onto her neck again. "Well," he told her, "now you can live at the same speed as us." He took a strand of her hair in his hand. "We now have a bit of us inside each other too." He smiled at her and embraced the princess yet again. Only this time, he did it because he wanted to. This is good, now we can be able to reunite in the future. His gaze went to the window again. The sky was becoming lighter still. "I think it's almost dawn," he informed Alaina. "We have to get ready."

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:13 am
Alaina winced as he sunk his fangs in to her skin. This time it felt different. Her blood wasn't being suck. Instead she felt blood being injected inside her. It actually felt strange. Well, both were odd feeling. She could tell he was beginning to become unstable. When he wrapped her in an embrace; she figured it was for balance. Though, of course she didn't mind. She loved being held in his arms and would miss that too. Moments later, Justin's fangs were removed from her neck. Alaina could see him grabbing the bed and shaking. It concerned her. But before she could question him he started to wrap the bandages around her neck. Then, spoke while holding a strand of her brown hair. Her lips cracked in to a smile. Then, he wrapped her in another embrace. She always felt warmth,safety, and comfort in his hold. The princess wished that this moment could last longer. That like her other wishes were impossible. She wrapped her arms around him,too. Soon, Justin spoke again. His words made her sigh. Alaina really wasn't ready to leave yet. Still, she replied with a low, "Okay."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:24 am

Justin carefully stood up from the bed. He walked toward the door slowly, seemingly off balance. His head swayed, a headache apparently forming. He put his hand up against the nearby wall to keep him steady. Man, this is just great. First the stranglehold and now this lightheaded feeling. Now I know how Alaina felt when I sucked her blood. I think I just need to regain my energy. The prince looked around and found the bed again. He slowly made his way over there, making sure not to fall. He then lay down on top of it, although it wasn't the most comfortable bed around. "I'm sorry," he told the princess. "I guess I need to rest my eyes from the injection. Please, don't worry about me. Just get yourself ready, okay?" He smiled to her as his dark eyes closed and he began to rest.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:37 am
((I updated the vampire facts on the 1st page! I meant to reply earlier...But recently I've had these terrible headaches. ))

As he walked Alaina noticed how his steps was off balance. He needed to rest. She saw him using a wall to keep himself steady. She was about to tell him to rest then help him to the bed. However, he made his way there on his own. I hope he will be okay. Hearing Justin, she nodded. "It's fine." Spoke the princess softly. "I understand that you need to rest. And I'll start to get ready now. " On his face was a smile and she couldn't help but smile, too. Alaina turned to the dressor. She grabbed some random dress and headed to the small bathroom. Quickly, she slipped on the light purple shade dress. Afterwards, she started gathering all her things and placing them in a duffle bag.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 am

Justin rested his eyes on the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable spot, but he was fine with it as long as he could regain some energy. He could feel his blood returning to him, but it would take some time until he could function without anyone knowing what happened. I hope that I will feel that way when I have to leave. As he was about to go to sleep, he remembered his red neck marks from the Nobles. I wonder if I should wrap a bandage around this, just to make it less noticeable. I don't know, but they still hurt. I guess I deserved that though. I should have guessed that I wasn't going to win that fight. And my mother would've been shunned too if I kept going. I guess this is what's right for now. I just wish it could have been...different... With that, sleep finally overcame the vampire prince. He was silent, with the only sign that he was still alive being his rising and falling chest.

Am I really the monster they say?

(Well, I hope you feel better. And I'm guessing where you got that new information...)  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:15 am
Alaina was stuffing folded clothes in her bag, but from a sudden thought she froze. I wanted this. I did. I wished and hoped to leave this kingdom. Now, I don't want to leave...I have to. Even if it’s practically killing me. She sighed before shoving more clothes in the bag. The princess soon had every single article of clothing belonging to her stuffed inside the bag. Her eyes drifted toward the window for a moment. The light was pouring in the window. She turned to stare at Justin. He had fallen asleep. She wanted to stand and admire him. Unfortunately, there were still things she had to do. Alaina hurried around the small room, gathering any of her belongings.

((Thanks! I'm feeling slightly better,though. I got my ideas from two mangas and an rp I created in the past. I put my own little twists on them. Also, if you have any ideas or so on just go ahead and use it or ask about it. I don't bite!))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 am

Two vampire men walked up to the Gothic building known as the castle. The sun had risen, so the Nobles had informed them to fetch Justin and the eldest human princess. They knocked on the door and waited. Soon, Melissa came to the door and smiled at them.
"Hello. What can I do for you?" she asked. "We are here for eldest prince Justin and and the eldest human princess," responded the brown haired vampire. "Yes, this is by order of the Nobles," told the black haired vampire. "Hold on a moment," she told them. "I will get them for you." The men nodded to her as she turned around. Melissa now expressed worry on her face. I understand why the Nobles would want Justin, but Alaina too? What's going on? She hurried down the hallways and made her way to the princess's room. He asked about her room, maybe he's still in here. She gently knocked on the door and opened it. She looked around and found Justin on the bed, eyes closed. She walked over to him and shook him lightly. "Justin," she said. "Justin. Wake up. There are men at the front door that want you. They're from the Nobles." She turned to Alaina next, who had a bag with clothes in it. "They want you to come out to, Alaina," she added. "I'm not quite sure why though."

(Hehe...vampire pun...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:40 am
Upon hearing the light knocking; Alaina swung her head in the direction of the door. The door creaked open and a familiar figure walked inside the room. It was Melissa. A dumb-founded look crept its way on her face. What and why is the reason for Melissa’s sudden entrance? It all became very clear when the young maid started to speak. I have to return to the Human Kingdom. Her gaze lowered to the ground due to feeling moisture feeling her eyes. No. I can’t cry. I’ll see Justin. One day. She tried to reassure herself, but she wasn’t ready and didn’t want to leave. Though, she had no choice. In just a second or two; Alaina zipped and grabbed her bag and then looked up. “O-Okay. Bye Melissa. It was nice meeting you.” Her words left in a whisper, while she fought back tears. She lowly sighed before forcing herself to the door.

((Ha ha ha! ))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:47 am

Justin's eyes slowly opened upon Melissa shaking him. He listened to her words in silence. Then he carefully sat up on the bed and looked around. Light shone in from the window and he saw Alaina walking to the door. She carried her bag of belongings. Melissa looked worried and confused.
"What do you mean goodbye?" she asked the princess. "And you have your bag with you? What's going on?" The prince placed his hand on the maid's shoulder. "She's headed back to the human kingdom by order of the Nobles," he explained. Melissa was shocked as she gazed back to the girl. The vampire stood and walked up to Alaina. He saw the princess with her head down. He quickly turned her in his direction, embraced her, kissed her. He wanted it to last, but he knew it would have to come to an end. After a few moments, his lips departed and he smiled lightly at her. "Don't worry," he told her. "It's gonna be alright." He grabbed her warm hand in his as he opened the door and began to walk out of the room. Melissa also followed them with an expression of joy and sadness for both of them.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces