Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm
Massasooni blinks again, knowing he'd have to stay back if she so says such words. He squints his eyes when he sees that the thing bit into her hand, though healed it up with licks he still didn't like it. He turns away with arms crossed and eyes closed, not showing any respect to the being.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm
It looks at him and smirks"You have a rude lover young one. But because he hold your heart I wont kill him yet. Will you give me my freedom Lunaya?"
Luna shivers"Don't call me that!"She snaps then regretted it when her hands hurt and so did her head"I will when I know how"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 pm
Massasooni glares back to the figure before looking back forward, back still turned to it and not speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:12 pm
Luna sighs"HE does as he wills and I love him for that. I wouldn't want him to change not even to please you"

"Seems you finally got some back bone little one"It laughs  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm
((Sorry I couldn't get on before.))

Massasooni taps his finger as he waits for what is needed to be done to be done.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 pm
Luna looks at him"You can offer your blood if you want my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:49 pm
Massasooni looks back with a tilted head. "What's all this busniess with blood?..." He finally asks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 am
It looked at him"It creates a bond between those of powers.If something goes wrong. those I have take blood from can call upon me for aid and use my ancient powers. And I can use theirs in the same way"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm
Massasooni squints his eyes at it before looking away again. "I don't do that sort of thing... learned from past experience... did it once and almost with some person I heard from that it'd benefit me and a bit him... almost became a sort of 'blood-slave' to 'em... luckily I had brought an ally friend who stabbed the person's back as he began to take control... I think he was also trying to take my body, I don't know though... a lot of people's been after me in many ways." He said, still turned away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 pm
It nods then looks at luna before saying"Until you free me child from my prison You will never control the fire in you. That is apart of your true demon self"It vanishes

Luna wanted to scream in anger but didn't  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:37 pm
Massasooni glances back to see if it was gone before turning around to face Luna. He sighs to state the obvious. "I don't like him."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:57 pm
"I can see that"She gets up and looks at her hand that had a mark on it  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 am
Massaooni looks to the mark to nod. "Then... you help em... because it controls your power?" He asks, trying to find out the reason she would aid it in gaining it's 'freedom'.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm
"I help him because I gave my word and because I want to be able to control my powers.I am not a normal demon it seems"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "No, your not just a normal demon... your more special... you don't need him so you could control your powers... you know that I'm going to help you with that... but there's no magic trick that'll let you control your powers... and no good short-cuts to it... like this short-cut's made you it's... sort of slave... I don't want it to.... it... should it... I..." He pauses a moment before sighing to repeat "I don't like him."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games