Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 am

Elizabeth followed her just as carefully, glancing up and noticing where something could have collapsed on them. Her gaze returned to the floor as she continued, chuckling quietly. "Never thought I'd be working with a member of Eden, today has been full of surprises." She looked up as they reached the doorway, looking to Yukina. "Is she just behind here?" She asked quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 am

User Image

This was the kind of fight that Karana had been waiting for. She had always wanted to fight side by side with someone who was equal with her against an opponent who was evenly matched against them. She crouched down in a feral manner and let out a snarl. Her eyes flashed yellow, the pupils becoming small slits. The beast within her wanted to take over. Her claws extended and began longer, sharper, and more curved. Her ears slicked back and the fur on her tail bristled and stood on end. She let out a roar and charged at Lena once again. Her movements were faster this time and her senses were higher.

User Image

Yukina found herself chuckling softly at Elizabeth's words. "The way I see it, we're not Eden and Cleanse anymore. We're now one big unit working together to save the world from destruction." She glanced towards the door and nodded. "I can sense something on the other side. It's very possible." She stepped up to the door very carefully. As far as she could see, there were no traps. She carefully pushed it open and stepped inside. On the other side, a strong weight hit her chest. She had never felt this much power before. They now stood before their enemy, Angelina.

User Image

Lena smirked and let out a maniacal laugh that rang throughout the entire facility. "Tired? Tired you say? I'm afraid you've gotten me all wrong, sweetheart. I'm just getting warmed up!" With those words, her vectors spread out again. Four of them charged both Karana and Alex, while four more of them picked up sharpened poles used for construction and hurled them at the two girls at the same time.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Smiling the Mad Man's energy fired now that Renault had cleared the distance for him he didn't have to worry about him dodging. While his energy was released his body dissappeared into smoke reappearing a few meters away. " All strength and to substance you disappoint me. "

Brian and the child stopped as the Child looked around. He reached under his cloak and pulled out a pendant which he slammed into a small indent in the wall soon the wall opened up with a fashion of moving and spinning bricks. He shot through Brian soon followed. Brian stopped as he found himself in an impossibly different room then the rest. It was an endless view wqith a single staircare leading up high to a platform in the sky. He was in a little bit of awe how was this possible? They were underground how could there be a sky and a horizon? " The child pushed Brian forward. " Come one. " He said as he walked up the stairs, once again Brian soon followed. hen they reached the top of the seemingly endless stairs he saw a throne like seat with 4 hooded figures surrounding it and one body guard like person standing directly beside the throne. The child got down on his knees and bowed. Brian walked up and noticing the reverance did the same. " Congratulations you've made it. " The bodyguard like man said.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Renault's arm was vitrified by the blast and the diamond tipped claws were melted away. His body was blasted into pieces and landed at the bottom of the fortress in a pile of smoldering sand. Any hotter and his entire body may have been glassed. From the pile, a hand clutching for something arose, then fell back onto the pile signaling a sound defeat.

~~~

Lucas smirked a giant smirk across that creaking wall before opening his mouth giving way to himself strolling out. His body was still metallic and it glistened as such. "I wish I knew Eden had you on it's team. I would've stalked you until I finally killed you." At the sight of blood, Lucas's mind raced with ideas of how to kill her and her partner, but he still had a mission to accomplish. A door appeared just where his heart would be. "Behind this door is the substance that I was sent here for. Now that I have it, it can get out of here." He door receded behind his folded arms. "I don't believe in God, but I pray for another chance to fight you. Maybe next time..." He said as his mouth became saturated with a liquid metal that substituted for saliva. "Maybe next time I'll get to see what spirit tastes like." With that said, he exited through the wall into ocean where his substance soon changed again. Before departing though, he unleased a sharpened sable of water that sliced the ship in half. "Escape that." He murmured before jetting off to the ocean surface.

Mahareshi

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

At Vincent's reply, a dark grin pulled at Nasrin's lips. So much fun and she didn't need to share. Other then the little brush with Sai and Evie almost escaping, this was really turning into quite a good day. She was certain that the Mad Man would be pleased with her after this.
For the last three deaths, she needed to do things a little more stealthily, or else risk one of them causing a lockdown on the data, or cause some sort of file corruption or encryption. After a few minutes of waiting, on the astronauts floated out from the control room into the corridor where she was waiting hidden around the cornor. Just as the man floated by her, she reached up and put a hand over his mouth to keep him from alerting the rest of the crew, while she pulled out the scalpel she used before and quickly stabbed him in the neck, killing him silently and efficiently. Nasrin released the man, letting his corpse float away, as she turned back towards the control room. With only two remaining, it would be easy to finish off them both, just so long as she moved quickly. Useing her wings to help propel her forward again, Nasrin finally entered the control room. She grabbed the crewman nearest to her, quickly rendering him paralyzed with a stab to the spinal chord. With the girl that remained, Nasrin simply grabbed her and twisted her arms painfully behind her back, effectively breaking them in the process with the amount of force she used. She dragged them both over to the airlock that was in the next room, the screams doing little to stop her determination to finish them both and complete her mission. Just as Nasrin reached the air lock, and released the man for a moment so that she would have a free hand to open the outer door, the woman started crying out the same basic questions from anyone who was about to die a unexpected and tragic death. Who are you, why are you doing this. Nasrin simply grinned, and looked down at the woman for just a minute, "Because the rule of humans is over." Without another word, Nasrin tossed them both into the air lock, and locked the inner door. She listened for a moment to their final pleas, and the woman banging on the door while the man was helpless to do anything, while she floated over to the controls of the airlock. Once she located the switch that would open the outer door, Nasrin smirked, "Bye bye" she said before hitting the hitch and blasting them both out into space. She watched from the camera that was showing the outside, while they gasped out their last breaths, depleating the little oxygen their had, before they both grew still and floated aimlessly away from the space station.

With her mission complete, Nasrin was a hair away from jumping for joy. If only there were gravity enough to jump. She floated back into the main control room where she met up with Vincent. "It's done. My mission is complete." She announced, obviously quite proud of herself. She glanced over at the control panel for a moment, longing to do more to prove her worth to the Mad Man. But he gave her the mission simply to kill. Extracting the data and technology was meant for someone else, and she wouldn't go against his orders. Bringing her gaze back to Vincent, she allowed her wings to guide her closer to him. "I suppose your my way to get back to earth now then?" she asked. She supposed she could always take the shutter back...but leaving in a vampireic mist was just so much easier. Not to mention it would lead NASA to think that there were no survivers to the attack.

((If you didn't want Nasrin to finish up that easily, feel free for there to be a couple extra people around that she forgot about Nicko.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Vincent laughed to himself as Nasrin finished her job. " No I enjoyed your work, it was very entertaining. " He said as he clapped his hands together. " Well Nasa won't be contacting tthis station with no one to answer their calls, and the time and resources it would take to get a shuttle up here to check on them would be to much. I would say we have plenty of time. " He watched as Nasrin spoke about leaving. " Yes it's our time to go, he looked at her and said. " Well let's get out ofhere before the smell of decay sets in with these things. " He reached out and grabbed her hand his body slowly dissolved as did hers, they soon made their wa out through the airlock she had shot the people through, luckily their tiny molecules could fit through almost any crack. As their misty bodies floated in space Vincent said through a telepathic message. " You're probably not going to like this part. " He said as they started to drift into Earth's atmosphere if they were normal mist they would have simply vanished forever, luckily they weren't all they had to do was withstand the burning feeling for a little while and everything would be ok.

The Mad Man clapped again at Renault's defeat my my that was very fun. " He looked down at the glassy exterior of his once powerful monster. " Now I think it's about time I left. " He said with another clapping sound. " Looks like my target is aware of my situation, oh well I can always come back for him later, looks like you can chalk this one up as a win for you guys, or at least you can for now, now that this mission is a failure I guess I will have to take my frustration out somewhere else. " He said with a small laugh again. " Good bye Eden Leader. " His body dispersed into thick choking smoke before vanishing.

Brian watched as the man in the throne just sat there he didn't say anything or make any motions. It was like he was a telepath. He heard his voice in his mind. Brian froze for a moment finding himself unable to move. The body guard moved forward grabbing Brian's collar he pulled the still frozen man towards the leader. " Forgive him sir, he's not use to our presence. " The child said as he got up from his kneeing position. Brian looked down at the man still unable to move. " Now that you know who we are I must ask. Why are you and your associate here? " He asked. Brian was finally able to move. " Look I don't have time to explain Renault needs my help out there. " The body guard raised his hand and smacked it into Brian's face sending him flying. " you will speak when spoken to! " Brian recoiled for a second then got up. The Man in the throne tapped what looked like a ane on the ground. where Renault lay a portal of sorts opened beneath him swallowing him and spitting him out in their strange destination. " Is this your friend? " He asked Brian gasped. " Renault?! What happened? " He asked seeing the injuries. The Man sitting in the throne began to think he needed to find a way to put this without making to much more of a scene.

Cheshure appeared from nowhere like usual in the now flooding room with Serena. " Sorry but this mission was a failure, we need to leave now. " He said thinking for a moment, he knew he could get himself out but he didn't know if he was strong enough to get her all the way to the surface of the ocean. " I think I can get us to the surface of the ocean, maybe to the shore but I can't get us back to the base sorry. " He said with a frown for once a smile didn't grace his face.

Nicko1421

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Nasrin smirked proudly, "Well as you should know, I have just about 12 years worth of murderous fantasies built up, and I'm trying to live them all out at least once while I still have the chance." It seemed Evie and Eden did just about anything giftedly possible to keep her trapped all this time. And now that she was out...she sully intended to make up for all the lost time. Afterall....Evie was stronger then she looked and there was no telling when she would manage to take control again.
Being familiar with the way he traveled, Nasrin didn't stop Vincent from taking her hand. In seconds she felt her body begin to break down into molecules along with Vincent's, and float from the space station back to earth. Nasrin was rather thankful for Vincent's wanring that they were about to enter the earth's atmosphere, as it gave her a chance to add a little strength against Evie so that her alter ego wouldn't be able to push her way out in a moment of weakness. "I believe I can handle it." Nasrin replied through their connection, just as she began to expirience the burning feeling of returning to earth.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Alex laughed as she could see the metal pipes being thrown at her and Karana as she sliced through the metal. "I"m sorry sister, but there's pretty much nothing I can't cut" she said as she saw the vector come from her. One pierced her side, as she swung her claws at the other.

Kikyo looked at her new friend and smiled. "Japan really is a beautiful place" she said with a smile. "So who taught you how to control your abilities?" she asked him curiously.

Angelina looked over to see Yukina and Elizabeth as she floated in the air. "Hmmm took you long enough to get here" she said with a smile. "So I guess you two are here to stop me huh??? Well...go ahead...I'll just sit here and wait" she said giggling.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

The large pile of sand that was the dissected Renault finally composed itself once again. The boy's clothes were in tatters and his shoes were missing. Scars lined his body and lacerations dotted his face and torso. "I'm so tired, I can't even open my eyes." He joked as the hills his pupils formed beneath his closed eyelids centered in on where he though Brian was. "What happened was I got my a** beaten. That's what. We're not dealing with ordinary people my friend...these ones...these are different."

~~~

Lucas appeared on the beach in his flesh state holding the lead box in his hand. He could feel the radiation of the element on the inside. ~Madman.~ He projected to his leader. ~I have the element here. I'm now en route back to the base. Leave the door unlocked for me please.~ Lucas turned to find the same child that was staring at him before staring at him now. "Kids..." He sunk into the sand prepared to return to the west coast, but before he did, he opened up a gaping hole in the ground and pulled the kid into an area where he would be grinded to pulp. After musing a low hum of satisfaction, he proceeds back to the base.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 am

As their particles flooded through theatmosphere the burning pain entered Vincent's non existant body. He could feel the unbareable heat as it finally began to stop he watched as they passed through the layers of Earth's atmosphere coming to a floating rest below the final layer. Vincent reformed their bodies, Nasrin could fly and he could levitate. He gasped for air as he felt his body cooling off, he took in a deep breathe and looked at Nasrin. " See that wasn't so bad? Was it? " He said with a small laugh. He looked below them they were to high up to make a distinction between things like landmarks and buildings.

Brian sighed deeply as Renault came to. " God man you look like hell spat you back out. " He stood up and smiled Renault as a fighter he would be fine, and one of the people in cloaks was attending to his wounds. He turned to the man sitting in the throne and said. " So Sir, why bring us here? " The Man tapped his cane as everyone stepped back. He looked up his face still hidden by a hood. " You wish to know how to stop whom you call The Mad Man do you not? " Brian was a little suprised that he actually spoke. " Yes we do, but what can you show us? " The Man reached up with his free hand and placed it on his hood. He gripped it lightly and slowly pulled it back slightly to reveal a single glowing white eye. " I must show you the truth. " He said as a brilliant white light enveloped Renault and Brian's sight.

The Mad Man heard the voice recognising it as Renault. " Then by all means go back to our base, I have some unfinished business to deal with, once some more members rejoin you begin the Japanese Embassy mission. " He stood atop a skyscraper the wind vigorously blowing his hair into his face. " So begins the steps to my plan, may the entire world burn these events forever into their memories. "

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 am

”Just get us to the surface…from there we can establish a way home” Serena muttered as the feeling of defeat loomed over their heads “Damn that kid! Oh by my life I want to fight him again” She hated losing and this was the first time in a while that she had. But at least she had meet someone who offered her a great challenge “I will defiantly escape this! And when I do I will research everything there is to know about Mr. Puddle guy” She ripped some material from the bottom of her top turning it into a tattered crop top. Which she then preceded to wrap a her injured arm. “I will need stitches” She said with a sigh. Even if there was someone who could heal, it was still considered pure magic and that was something that did not agree with her, in fact it would do the opposite of healing.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 am

Elizabeth's expression grew annoyed as she saw the woman, glancing towards Yukina before her gaze settled on the Sentinel member. "You seem to have the opinion that we're useless do you not?" She smirked as her voice quietened, muttering under her breath before the sand floor below the woman turned to water, becoming a wave and enveloping her hoping to douse her flames.

Kitkat534

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 am

User Image

Karana saw the vectors heading towards her. She managed to jump past most of them, but one of them pierced her in the shoulder. She gave a barely audible growl of pain and landed on the ground, blood dripping from her wound. Still, she smirked despite the pain she was in. "Is that really all you got? If so, then I pity the day Sentinel took you on." She kicked herself into the air again and extended her claws, flying towards Lena in attempts to slash her face open.

User Image

As soon as they had stepped in front of their enemy, Yukina began to analyze the situation. She would have to avoid using her flames as much as possible for that would only make the woman stronger, even if she managed to make a direct hit, it most likely wouldn't affect her and vice versa. Yukina then saw that Elizabeth was trying to do and flew at Angelina in attempts to hold her captive.

User Image

Lena merely laughed softly in a sinister way and rotated her neck as if merely bored. One of her vectors was sliced in half. It pulsated for a few seconds before reforming once again as good as new. Didn't they know that it was nearly impossible to destroy her vectors? Oh they could give them a small jolt with electricity, but it wouldn't do much damage. They would have to get to her flesh if they wanted to kill her. Lena saw Karana's attack coming at her and used one of her vectors to grab her by the face and pushed her back, slamming her into the wall.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Cheshure nodded to her. " Don't worry we'll get him back, he was lucky he had so many resources around but trust me he will pay for this. " He grabbed her hand and in the blink of an eye they both simply vanished as the ship caved in on itself and would become a further marker to Sentinel's strength. They appeared floating in the surface of the water. Cheshure took in deep breaths as they reformed. " Alright that was about as far as I could get us both, sorry Serena. So what's your plan now? we're in the middle of the Atlantic ocean with no land in sight in any direction. " He said with a small sigh. In about half an hour he would have enough strength to transport them somewhere else but it was dangerous to just aimlessly float in the ocean.

Nicko1421

UnknownOrphan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm

"yes...I suppose it is." spoke Garrett rather solemly. He looked at the girl made a smile, and slowly allowed himself to become lost in his mind. After a few moments, he regained his sence of the world as the girl asked her question. Garrett scratched his head and looked down at the table, he waited a few more seconds before answering. "I was never really taught, I was trained. Trained to be able to hold my own agienst others who had been cursed, but, as far as I know, there was nothing else to learn..." his voice trailed off, and, after a few seconds, his smileing face looked back up towards the girl. "So what about you, whats your story?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games