Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:20 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:38 pm
lutia heard the words and nodded "i see...thanks"
she started to walk inside and paused looking around
"would you know this buildings name?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:57 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:40 pm
"I bet you are just tired Vince!" said Campridge patting a litle his friend's back. "A good night of sleep and you'll be back on your feet in no time!" He told him with a litle grin.

"Oh! My dear brother! Mon chere frere! That litle man is beautifully right! We can not afford to risk such a thing!" The beautiful woman said with he beautiful voice to her beautiful brother who was beautifully standing next to her.

"Ma chere soeur! My dear sister! There must be a way around! there is no way two beautiful people like us can not make our beautiful way there!
Tiny man! Tell us how to go there!"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:16 pm
"Yeah.." Vincent said to Alex in half thought. His eyes on the building he felt something was wrong. "Ill be right back Alex, I think Caly may be in trouble." Vincent said as he unfurled his demon wings and took off. He looked like he was about to fly straight into the wall of the building when he quickly and seemlessly melted into the woodwork.

He reapeared inside the house and searched around for Caly. He couldnt explain it but something didnt feel right. When he spotted her he flew over to her and landed next to her. He was about to place a comforting hand on her shoulder when he realized what was happening.

He found Posion and after pickign up the plant he set it down next to Caly. He then rested a hand on Calys shoulder. "Caly, stop.. your loosing yourself." He said gently. If she couldnt then he'd have to force her to stop. He would do the same if it was Alex in this position. Alex and Caly were really the only ones he trusted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 pm
lutia turned around now actualy taking the time to look at who she was speaking to "you were riding a biplane for kanareshii in the big race correct?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:27 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:21 pm
She felt the presense in the house, and even when it was right next to her, but for a very brief moment she knew it was Vincent. Vincent, and now Poison. But she was still not anywhere near controling her powers. She nearly lost all control now and was panicking that they didn't becoe too much for all that lay aorund her. She knew slightly what they were capable of when not controlled, and she kenw that things didn't bode well when that happened.

Poison wrapped his already extended vines around the woman, wrapping them more securely than it had in the past and allowed its energy to flow into the half elf. It knew that she could use it and was giving her a great deal.

Even with the new energy flowing into her own, Caly wasn't sure if she would be able to wrap spells within it and then wrap them around the energy flowing from her into the building. She wasn't sure what or even how she could try to manage it. She tried to cut off her spells, tried to cut off her own personal energy flow, but whatever was pulling at them from the other end was keeping her from ceasing the flow. If this kept up she would burn up and fall either into a coma, or die.....

Blindly she tried to turn into the warmth of Vincent's touch on her shoulder, trying to focus on it to where she could begin to focus on herself once more. She could sense him and the demonic aura of him, but she couldn't focus completely...instead she used what little telepathy she could muster and tried to send him, "Help me. Please help me cut it off...I can't do it alone..."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:39 pm
"i was...at the event." she says edgingly
"a member of the jarian clan to be exact"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:03 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:32 pm
lutia frowned in thought
and nodded in comprehension after a moment
"oh i see. the alliance treaty must have come"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:27 pm
"Theres only onw thing i know that hinders and cuts off abilities.. Caly." Vincent said as he removed his mask. It had kept his darkside at bay on several occasions. He didnt know if the spells embedded in it would work on her or not. He stood behind Caly careful not to step on Posion. He placed his mask, that had controlled his own powers for so long, on Calys face. His wings extended and he wrapped them around her, his tail did the same as well.

"Just relax.. its helped me control myself in the past. It should help you, but tell me if you want me to stop." Vincent said gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Campbridge was walking back in fort in front of the house. Something was not normal and Vincent, who had seemed worried before going inside was taking too long. The man wasn't sure if he should go inside or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:42 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:41 pm
She couldn't entirely understand what he was saying to her, but she got the gist and tried to calm down. It started to work a little bit, but only a little. Her energy was still being pulled from her at the alarming rate, but then something slipped over her face. Something that held numerous spells, more than she could comprehend and that began to block most of the energy flow.

She felt that whatever was blocking it, was cutting off almost all of her spells, almost all of her personal energy flow, all but a tiny thread that had not been hers, nor had it been Poison's. The last thread pierced through the blockage, even through the hundreds of spells, leading away from the three, deeper into the kitchen, through a far wall and beyond.

Even while that thread that was now linked to her and whatever was stealing her energy she was able to pull back much of what remained of it, also closing Poison's off from her. She didn't want anything to happen to the plant. For now she was able to control whatever was left to her magically wise, but knew that the moment she was released from Vincent, she would be physically exhausted...and that was if she figured out what to do about whatever was now linked to her for the moment.

"Vincent, something else is going on...We might need someone who knows this house to help..." she said to the demon.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games