Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 pm
((Got class so I'll post later. XD But yes Miss Dark I do like the nickname, it fits him very well.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm
{Yay~! ^3^}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm
Bakher rocked back at her words..... at the obvious anger. He'd assumed that, although there may be wildly different body types, structutres, abilities, appearence, etcetra, that all those that called themselves "Dragon" worked together, like Gryphonkin did.

He eyed the bone "Fins" jutting up from were the wings would be on the others he'd observed, fought and killed, and wondered exactly why Dragons who could fly ridiculed thos who could not; There were several groups of Gryphons who did not have the power of flight also, and they were treated as equals; indeed, they were so adapted to ground living, compared to the other Gryphonkin, they were very nearly the only truly skilled Gryphonic ground warrior.

He chuckled anew as the three wolves were all squeezed tightly, and snickered as Larka booked it away from the grabby Dragon.

"I was underrrrr the imprrrrression that all Drrrrragons, rrrrrregardless of what they look like and what they can or cannot do, worrrrrked togetherrrr, as one people, not as individual clans. Arrrre you telling me that Drrragons rrrrridicule those who look differrrrent.?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Marco's tail reacted like a snake and slithered out from underneath Larka's feet.Marco's grin disappeared and he looked back at her with a tired and blank expression. His memories he had forced to the back of his mind became clear and went through his head in a flash. All it had taken was that nickname the she-wolf had given him, Midnight. He grinned watching her, an idea popping into his head. "Geez, I was just laughing a little, calm down, Snowflake."

((I admit, I don't know how much it will bug her, but I still like that nickname XD.))

MrTomGero

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

Meanwhile, a very excitable vixen was laughing her tail off as she watched the small feud and even started rolling on the ground before she started to laugh so hard it was like she wasn't at all but little escapes of air that sounded like squeaks as she pointed at Marco, her eyes in tears. Her ears were pinned to her head as she laughed. She gasped for a breath, and started laughing once more before sitting up and looking around. "Oh!.. Midnight~! I should SO start calling you that!" She said, pointing to the wolf before clapping her hands and going into another laughing fit. She sat back up, trying to snuff out her snickers with her furry hands, pushing against her mouth to keep it closed, but she lowered them for a second, "Snowflake." She said, stomping her back paws on the ground in front of her with her eyes closed as she held her mouth shut again and fell back onto her back and let out more laughter.She stopped, gasped her another breath and sat there, then hit the ground with her right paw, her sides hurting like mad as she tried to contin my laughter once more to at least speak. "YO MIDNIGHT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT SOONER!!!" She said as she pointed up a the sky before rolling to her side as she stomped her feet again and started laughing. She sat up, holding her sides with one arm and pointing at the white she-wolf with the other. She was back to that sqeaking laughter with her face in a seemingly permanent pose of her laughing. It was caused because she hadn't taken a breath in a while. The sound of her own laughter making her laugh even harder, tears coming to her eyes. Her sides now hurt like the fires of hell and she took a breath before becoming instantly calm. she looked around, then up at "Mr. Grryphon." Her ears seeemd to return to normal, standing up alertly on her head. ".. what was I laughing abou~t?.. what did I mi~ss?.. why are all these new people he~re?.. and- HOLEY HELL WHAT THE HECK IS BLAKSIE DOING HERE!?!?!" she said, pointing at the alpha. She smiled and waved a paw drunkenly, still in her anthro form. "Well hallow dar!!! Art thou Sir Blacksie!?" The vixen went on again, falling onto her back again and laughing somewhat before pointing up at the sky again. Her ears down on the ground limply. "I swear its like I'm on something!" She said with a wide smile, letting her paw fall back to her side. "I wonder what that iiis.. " She thought for a bit, then looked over at the Gryphon. "You sure you didn't put some sort of laughing spell on me!?" She said stubbornly, then sat up, rubbing the tears out of her eyes with the back of her hand as her sides started to feel a bit better, but still hurt. She had a huge grin on her face, her eyes calm. The very young, nun-respectful vixen looked over at "Snowflake" "Calm your tits b***h." she said quietly to herself, trying to hold back a bit of laughter before it came out her nose and she hand to hold her mouth closed with her paw again. "I'm sorry Snowflake!" She said, seemingly out of breath from her laughter. She then became "normal" once more and sat there calmly staring at nothing ".. Oh good god I better run.." She said calmly, quickly jumping to her feet and taking off as far away from the white wolf, which was behind the ground dragon, Kirisa. The Vixen hopped atop the dragon's back and started to wag her tail, "petting" the ground dragon's bony "wings." She smiled widely and looked up at her. "You gots nice fleaders." She said with a small giggle, laughing to herself in that same "eyes-closed, squeaky, high-pitched, ears pinned to her head and pointing at you like your the funniest thing she's seen in her life"-type manner as she had before. She took a breath, falling backwards and back to the ground as she laughed harder, holding her sides so they wouldn't fall off.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm
((.. my laughing fit.. GAZE UPON ITS GLORY!!!!!!! *epic hand waving* kekeke *slaps knee* THATS a knee slapper.. mrgreen ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 pm
(huh.......?????)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 pm
((Confused Lazurkri?))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am
( more than a little, to be honest.......InuYasha seems to be a little bit..... random....)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 am
(i don't have a clue what yall talking about. Hey inuyasha with that skill you could write a book XD)

Leran felt kinda left out. He wondered why this dragon was here of all places. Dragons were magical creatures so he wasn't that suprised that his own magic activated on contact. His was old timber magic since he originnated from the timberlands up north.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 am
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Miles nodded, "You do that" Then he went back out the way he came.

Miles walked through some bushes that had the entrace to the den on the other side, he was suprised to find everyone standing outside it along with some new faces, "Ugh...Im not interupting anything am I?"

Miles lowered his ears and frowned, "Theyre ingoring me...." He thought. Then that's when he noticed a new female, a kitsune which he found oddly more attrative than Larka, "FEMALE!" The word screamed in his head as he tackled her onto the ground. Miles Sniffed the new female trying to become familair with her scent, when he was satisfied he sat up ontop of her and Smiled, "Your new here, I know cause I havent seen you before. MY NAMES MILES! What's yours?" He asked playfully.

(Yes, Im starting to realise he has a personality disorder, But what would you expect from a person whos never met another person in all there life until now?)

"Leren....Come into the forest..." It was the strange figure speaking to Leran telepathically, "...I need you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 am
Leran turned from the group. He heard the voice in his head. He walked into the forest away from them. Little trickles of ice came from his front paws. He stopped and sat down. "What do you want now?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 am
The figure appeared before him, stepping out from the shadows like as if it were normal for things to apear out of nowhere for no reason, "I want to know more about you, I find you very interesting. Your not like the others, you keep to quiet; you keep to yourself. Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:25 am
"Is it curiosity that drives that questio or something else?" Leran watched the figure closely. He caught her scent. It resembled miles. "I take it you know miles?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 am
The figure stood silent for a moment, "I will answer all your questions once you have answered mine. It is only fair"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games