Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 pm
She stood to her feet, pushing her hair back. "Will you get the food ready while I call someone? Thanks." Myka grabbed her mobile from the corner of the blanket and walked a few meters away.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

"Hello?...Yes, it's me. I was wondering if you could transport Melodia to the beach...Well, it just seems like the right time for some music. Besides, I finished learning that song you sent me and with this background music, it seems perfect...Ok, thanks, love. I'll see you tomorrow evening...Yeah, yeah, whatever. Thanks, I'll make it a happy one. Goodnight." Snapping the phone shut, she sighed and walked back over to Damian, her cheeks red. "Well, now that that's over, let's eat."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 pm
He blinked again and slowly turned to the picnic basket, a little too confused to understand anything. While he set things up and lit candles he couldn't help but overhear Myka and felt a pang of jealousy hit him. Love? "Who were you talking to?" he asked over his shoulder.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 pm
"Huh? Oh, just a friend of mine." A huge flash of light beamed behind her, making her smile. "And here he is." She ran up to the light, embracing the man stepping out of it. Kissing his cheek, she ruffled his midnight black hair and smiled up at him. "Darling, what took you so long?" she drawled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I got held up. Traffic these days," the man chuckled. "Princess, how you've grown! I swear you become lovelier each time I see you. And you have that sexy confidence I told you to get and you seem to be as tough and strong as Elizabeth made you out to be. Makes a man wonder what happened to the shy 16 year old girl that I found shivering under a street light."
"Come on, Dominick, be kind to me. It's been months since we last saw each other and you spend this time teasing me?" She turned back to Damian, a large grin on her face. "Damian, this is Dominick. He took me in a couple years ago when I was lost in London. I stayed with him for about 5 months before Sebastian found me and sent me away."
"And what a 5 months they were. I kept that bed busy and you kept the fire burning."
"I had to. You were so busy doing half of London's underground, we would have frozen to death if I hadn't kept it lit. Anyway, Damian's my boyfriend, as I told you before."
"So this is Damian? Hm, he's cuter than you said he was," he mock-whispered, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
"Keep it in your pants, Dom. This one's taken."
"I can't help it. Tell me, Princess, why do you get all the nice, bonkable ones and I get the bums?"
"One word, darling: class."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Handing a black case to Myka, he backtracked a few steps. "Before I go, give us a kiss, love!"
Myka blew him a kiss and giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow, Dom."
"You two behave now." With that, he disappeared in another bright light.
Myka sighed. "You'd think he'd have a boyfriend by now, considering how sweet he is. Oh well, he'll figure it out on his own. So, what do you think about Dominick?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Damian sucked in a breath and turned red with anger at how the two acted around him. What the heck?! Just as soon as they start dating she does this to him! He was about to go off on them until the man, apparently Dominick, started talking about him like a piece of meat. Damian paled and looked away sheepishly, feeling so exposed and vulnerable right now. Confusion took over until he just flat out gave up on understanding them, making a poker face the entire time.He didn't even know how to answer Myka when she finally spoke to him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm
"Um, Angel? Are you alright?" Myka placed her hands on his hips, rubbing gently with her thumbs. "Do you not like him? I mean, I know he's a pretty big flirt but he's not so bad once you get to know him. Besides, the fact that he finds you attractive is a good thing, seeing as he has really high standards."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm
"I don't understand what just happened." Damian mumbled with his poker face still on. "I feel like a piece of meat now..."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm
"All he did was call you cute! It's not like he tried to crawl into your pants. If he did that, I'd have to kill him," she joked. She reached up and pulled his face close to hers, grinning. "Any way I can make you feel better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm
He looked at her and smirked while blushing. "Who said he made me feel like meat?" he said and squirmed out of her grasp. "Your kisses are deadly, man." he murmured.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Myka smirked. "What do you mean, deadly? If you really feel like that, then maybe I'll just stop kissing you altogether." She pouted, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "And here I was, preparing a surprise for you." Glancing at the ocean, she sighed. "I wish I had my bathing suit right now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm
"All I'm saying is that you flirt worse than that dude, and when we kiss it gets really heated until you flat out pull away and leave me hanging. That's not good for a guy like me!" he said in his defense, seriously worried how lustful she's been.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 pm
"I can't help myself around you, damn it! I've been avoiding men for so long that I don't know how to control myself around the likes of you. You have no idea how badly I want to just throw you on the sand and let loose, but I don't know if you're ready. Angel you definitely is, but I'm dating Human you. I want to be with all of you, not just a part." She hugged herself, rubbing her arms from the sudden chill, and avoided his eyes. "I have to have no doubt in my mind that you love me back before I give you the last gift I have to give."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Ikuto walked around the beach looking for Myka getting strange look's because he was Caring a dress but it was her's not his.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Myka saw movement in the corner of her eye and whipped her head, trying to make out who it was. She smiled softly as she recognized the shape. "Ikuto! Over here! Do you have it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm
"Myka... That's the Sin of Lust." Damian murmured and glanced over to the ocean when she spoke to someone named Ikuto. She's definitely different than Lena, he thought gloomily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Turning back to Damian, she raised her gaze, her red-brown eyes boring into his silver ones defiantly. "Damian, here's my question for you: do you love me or not? Think about it while I work this out." Myka pulled the red dress out of Ikuto's arms and walked about 15 feet away, making sure that she was completely in the darkness. "Ikuto, that's Damian, my.....Damian, that's Ikuto, my dorm-mate."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games