Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"It's a diner, the food is all a heart attack on a plate." Fredrich shrugged and opened the door for the smaller man. "It's well worth it, though. I personally enjoy the food here."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Oh, thank God!" he cheered, rushing in and sliding into a booth. A waitress with a pink bubble blown out of her mouth walked over, handing them menus. Ellery looked it over, biting his lip. "My God, I can't choose!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Get a burger, you seemed to want one when you stepped inside." Fredrich shrugged while sitting across from him. He glanced over at the waitress and nodded his acknowledgement at her, who gave him a knowing wink, having already written his order down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 pm

User Image

"That's because they don't have many back in Korea," he said, finally settling on something. "May I please have a cheeseburger with fires, a strawberry shake, and a glass of water?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"No hamburgers in Korea?" mused the detective. "I find that hard to believe." He leaned back in his seat and crossed one long leg over the other, he stretched his arm out to rest against the back of his cushion, though the arm with the bullet wound stayed on the table. It was throbbing from all the activities he'd done today, and it was beginning to take its toll on him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

User Image

"None I'm allowed to eat," he continued, running his left hand through his hair. "I don't eat very much as it is, but the members of the band are supposed to eat all healthy foods. I haven't had a real hamburger since I lived in Oklahoma." With a small chuckle, he pulled out his necklace again, looking at it and breathing softly. "I hope Daniel's alright." he mumbled, thinking of his precious adopted son as every mother did. "I mean, he wasn't wearing a jacket when we left. I hope he isn't somewhere cold."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich grunted. "I just hope Cameron hasn't influenced in any way." he muttered, remembering how well the two got along.
As if on cue, the door rang and so did a familiar laugh. "Let's get some actual food before heading back to that ice cream place. We could think of places to keep your new pet while we're at it." Cameron beamed down at Daniel while walking him in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery's ears perked at the sound of Daniel's laughter, and he turned to see them "Speak of the devil," he mumbled, standing a bit. "Daniel!"
Hearing his guardian's voice, Daniel turned from his uncle to his "parent", releasing his grip on Cameron's hand and running over. "Ellie! We went for a walk!"
The brunette lifted the boy, setting him on his hip and kissing his cheek. "Oh? Did you have fun?"
"Everything's fun with Uncle Cameron!" he giggled as Ellery sat down in the booth, smiling at Fredrich. "Did you kill that Eun-Ho guy?"
Ellery chuckled and shook his head. "No, we'd get in too much trouble for that. But, needless to say, he'll be better-behaved from now on." He looked up to Cameron, smiling. "Please, sit. Was Daniel behaved during your little outing?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

"You kiddin' me?" the cop beamed. "Little guy's crazy fun! He reminds me of when I was a kid."
"That worries me." Fredrich murmured as he moved away so that his friend could sit besides him.
"Aww, did you miss me, Freddy-poo?" Cameron teased and attempted to wrap his arms around his friend, but Fredrich moved his hand and pressed it against the cop's face to keep him at a distance. After a while, Cameron pouted and gave up, but smirked with a new taunt. "Oh I get it. We interrupted your date, didn't we?"

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

"Date?" sputtered Ellery.
Daniel nodded. "Yes, date! Cuz you two are in love, right?" he asked, tilting his head up at Ellery.
The brunette chuckled and took a napkin, cleaning off Daniel's face of dirt. "Oh, Daniel. Detective Waltz and I are only friends. We aren't in love." Moving to set the napkin away, Daniel's hands caught his eye. "Daniel, there's blood on your hands." He reached down and lifted one hand to the light, seeing red flecks of dried blood. His head slowly turned to Cameron, creaking as a darkness fell behind him. "Where did you take him, Cameron?" he asked, voice eerily calm.
Daniel looked between them. "Save yourself, Uncle Cameron!"

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Seeing no point in denying it, Cameron just laughed. "We went to a grocery store to find some stuff I could give my dad, and the meat Danny picked up was leaking blood. I thought we had washed it off, but guess not!" he smiled.
Fredrich eyed his friend carefully until the waitress came back with their food. She handed Ellery his greasy dish and Fredrich his cup of coffee then hurried off.
"Say, that looks pretty good." Cameron commented while sniffing the air.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery watched the cop, not sure to believe him or not. Before he could say anything, his plate of steaming food was placed in front of him. The hungry songwriter licked his lips, eyeing the food like a man who hadn't eaten in days. "And it'll taste delicious~"
The child looked at the food, then up at Ellery. "Mama Ellie, I wanna eat some," he said, eyes as wide as saucers and background pink and sparkly.
The brunette's eyes shined as he lifted the child onto his lap. "Aww, you called me Mama! Alright, eat as much as you want, Daniel."
"Yay!" he cheered, immediately scarfing down a quarter of the fries and half the burger.
It was then Ellery realized what he's been called. "Wait, I'm not your mama! I'm a man! If anything, I'm your father!"
Daniel paused to shake his head. "Naw, that's Detective Freddy. He's big and strong and tough and handsome. You're pretty and little and weak and... what's the word you said, Uncle Cameron? Daimty?"

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Dainty." Cameron corrected as he took a fry off the plate.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Daniel beamed. "Yup! Dainty!"
The brunette's eyes widened comically, about to brim with tears. "Dainty? I'm not dainty, I'm sensitive!"
"What's the difference?" asked the child, stuffing more of the burger in his mouth.
"The difference is- the difference- diff- Fredrich. Help me out here!"

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

By the time Ellery looked at him, Fredrich had his hand across the table with a french fry in his gloved fingers. He blinked at the songwriter, looking as though he was caught stealing a valuable gem while another french fry at the same time protruded from his mouth. "Mmm... I'm a little busy at the moment." he mumbled and resumed chewing on his own french fry.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games