Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm
Lily watched Damon leave and she sighed, wishing she knew how to help him. She just turned back to the flames before smiling at Lucius. "Don't look at me. I'm just as clueless as you are." she said with a soft chuckle as she looked down at the ring on her finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 pm
Lucius sighed.

"I know..but..I wish I knew more. It's strange seeing him just walk off like that."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Lily looked over at Lucius and nodded as she looked back in the direction where Damon headed off. "He'll be ok. Maybe he just needs some fresh air." she said making excused before looking back at him. "I wish I knew more too, but I'll probably just figure it out another time." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Val nodded. She came over to sit by her brother round the second telling staying quiet the whole time.

Victor nodded then glanced over at Dawn. "Let's head back then you vamp" he muttered quietly looking at the sky  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 pm
"We both know better Lily..he knows something."Lucius said softly.

Damon sat down next to a tree and he kept singing to himself..he just needed a break..or so he kept telling himself. Now that he was alone..the song was rather..reflective.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EPp5MVBWQU  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 pm
"And when a Kabuato something knows something is up He or She" mostly he now... Victor thought to himself. "needs time alone" he finished stepping out of some trees Dawn behind him  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm
Lucius starred at Victor.

"Do you know whats wrong?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 pm
vICTOR SHOOK HIS HEAD.

"Must be something we all don't know...or it can be Damon handling the deaths of our allies" he said softly

(god it feels weird typing up only one or two characters XD)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm
Lucius sighed.

"He said it was about the curse on your family..and...it was something about a line a Kabuato would never cross."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Victor closed his eyes dimly hearing his mother's voice arguing with his Uncle when he was a toddler. He frowned even more thinking to hard on the matter. "family curse...the line we won't cross" he mumbled. what the hell was it something was fogging up his damn mind for he can't remember it dammit  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:05 pm
Malik walked up and sighed.

"Don't even try to figure it out Victor."he said sighing.

"Only Damon truly knows..just like Kiba was the one who knew.."he sighed.

Damon slowly walked back to the camp..and he sat by himself on a log.

"Everyone okay?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 pm
"I think your fogging my dang mind up again Malik" Victo muttered quietly but nodded giving up.

Victor sat next to his younger cousin glancing at him.

"As can be...remember the words to that song Valcom and Lexi sung to us when we were growing up?" he asked gently. "Something along the lines that 'we are one...we will stand together'?"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm
Damon sighed and he starred at Victor.

"This has nothing...absolutly nothing to do with you. It's bad enough Victor..we already lost Kira..I'm not by any chance telling anyone what I know."he said softly. He sighed.

"And that song Victor..was something my father sang..before Lexi and Valcom's deaths..I remember it very well."he said softly.

"There is more behind it then even you know Victor..Lexi and Valcom knew just as much as your mother..Kiba revealed it when you were a child..but forbid his sister to ever tell you or Kira."Malik said..he sighed.

Malik put his hands on his staff and he sang the exact lyrics..the beat coming from the very nature around them.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7AhqJMpQ4  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm
(-sets up a random shark tank for Dawn- >.<)

Victor nodded and tested his little fogging up theory. He sighed.

"Mom sure was good at her magik...memories of my childhood blocked mostly that included my dad and might be whatever Uncle revealed just in case I over heard" he muttered quietly. "Guess I'm known for overhearing things..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:48 pm
Damon sighed and he looked at the fire.

"We should get back..quickly..I can run atleast two people down there.."he sighed.

Malik planted his staff into the ground.

"I'm afraid my fighting days are now finished my young friends..my deeds are completed..and the world does not need my interferance any longer."he said gently.

Dongor sat on the edge of a slope. Looking at two graves. The graves of Kiba and Karu..and the lake behind them. He left two black roses on them and turned looking at the palace.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games