Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Drake! Step away from the edge!" he yelled again, stepping closer. "Don't jump, please!"

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
Edge? jump? the demon blinked as he stumbled backwards slightly, ending up tumbling over and rolling down the cliff towards Grigorii.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Famine gathered the demon close to him, his cheek nuzzling Drake's forehead. "Oh God, I thought I'd lost you there."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
the demon clung close to his fiance, shaking slightly as he moved a hand slowly, carefully feeling his way to his cheek before he leaned in and kissed him. "i'm sorry...." he whispered softly, repeating the words over and over again as tears fell from his unseeing eyes.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Kissing him back, Grigorii's tears dripped onto Drake's face. "No, I'm sorry. I should have chased after you immediately instead of being stubborn and blinded by pride."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
"n-no... i should've asked for your help.... i-i...the outside is too prone to changes... i'd get lost no matter what...." he whispered, gently drying his love's tears.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

"Regardless. I promised to stay by your side, and I broke that promise. I will never break it again." Grigorii held the dragon close, closing his eyes and breathing. "I love you too much to let you slip through my fingers again. Damn it, Drake, you are my reason. You are my everything, my all. Without you, I'm nothing but a shell of a man. Without you, I'm empty. You bring light and happiness to my dark and depressing life. I can't live without you, Drake, and I never want to."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
"I don't ever want to leave your side either...." the dragon whispered as he slowly sat up, hugging him close. "I don't want to see you like this ever again...." he breathed, kissing his forehead. "never again. I promise."

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"I trust you," he whispered, kissing him. "Don't make me feel like an idiot."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
He sighed and shook his head. "I'll do my best, but I need a hand to hold and guide me... Especially now.. Because its cold up here and I'm in a tanktop." he muttered, a light smirk on his face

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

He smirked. "So you aren't just trembling because I'm here?" he teased. Grigorii slid his heavy coat from his shoulders and wrapped around his lover. "Better?"

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
Drake smiled softly, shaking his head. "I always quiver under your touch. But it took everything I had to keep my teeth from chattering" he murmured, pulling the coat around himself and quickly warming up. "but yes, this is much better thank you." he sighed and kissed his forehead once more.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Grigorii helped Drake stand, then started to lead him away, finally sitting him on a bench. "What were you doing up there, anyway?"

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Drake Darkheart
"up where?" he asked softly, tipping his head to the side. He had no idea where he'd ended up!!! he was just amazed he hadn't fallen over more then twice, and that each time he did, the cut were minor from what he could feel./align]
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

Wennin appeared at the edge of what was called the ‘suicide cliffs’ only to sigh lightly, stabbing his broadsword into the ground a foot or so away. He started humming to himself so as to calm himself from the fight he'd gotten in with Sabin in the auditorium. Stupid male should've backed down when he told him to. He wanted to hit someone or something just to vent, but refused to, his arms seeming like black claws. He removed the black mask he wore and set his sunglasses over his eyes in it's place, the mask leaning against the sword he had with him.

{( Out.Of.Consciousness: ~ }}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games