Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

Ellery looked down at their hands, marveling at the difference. Fredrich's hand was large, with long, thin fingers that still somehow radiated strength. In contrast, Ellery's hand was much smaller, delicate and feminine, and if it was any indication of his size, Ellery couldn't be too gifted. At least, not as gifted as he was told Fredrich was. Blushing softly, Ellery's lower lip trembled. "So... So I'm small, compared to most people," he said quietly. "I don't even have hair down there yet. It's like I never hit puberty!" The man bowed his head, shamed. "I'm... I'm just like a little kid. No wonder guys have only ever seen me as a little brother."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Don't talk like that. I'm actually above avera-" His words crashed together into a startled cough when he heard Ellery talk about a lack of hair. The detective recoiled his hand and looked at the songwriter wildly. "Please refrain from telling me something like that, okay?" he sighed, blushing from the sudden random moment. "As for your situation, you're seen as a little brother only because of how innocent you act. I'd suggest you actually be in a relationship for that, but as far as the celebrity world is concerned I'm your boyfriend. Hmm, perhaps we could take you to a brothel...?"

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:19 pm

User Image

"A brothel? But I don't want to lose my virginity to a prostitute!" he gasped in horror, bringing his hands to his face. "I-I want to be in love when I finally have sex. I don't want to waste it on a woman, or man, that I don't even know! How could you even suggest such a thing?" Offended, Ellery turned away, crossing his arms and pouting in his adorable way.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled and ruffled Ellery's hair. "I remember when I used to think like that." he said, nostalgia filling his dark blue eyes. "I was fifteen at the time and was thoroughly convinced by an abstinent assembly to only have sex when I was married. Of course, later on I realized it was difficult for a man to marry other men, and further later on I learned about drinking games."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 pm

User Image

Ellery turned a bit, shaking his head. "This isn't about marriage, Fredrich. It's about love. I want to lose my virginity to someone I love, or at least know. I wouldn't know a prostitute. I have to know the person before I give them my virginity." He sighed, lookin down at his small hands. "It's stupid, I know, but I really want to do it that way. I don't want it to be meaningless. I want it to be special, with someone important to me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich looked at Ellery for a moment then smiled softly at him. "You shouldn't talk as if it will never happen. After all, you did plan to get Han in your arms."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:47 pm

User Image

"I did, but I don't think I want him anymore," murmured Ellery, blushing softly and looking away. "I mean, what's the point in pursuing him when he'll only come to me if, and only if, Wilhelm dumps his a**?" The songwriter sighed, looking up at the detective with large eyes. "Besides, why would he chose me over Wilhelm?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Because you know him better than anyone else. You grew up with him, you comforted him, and you know all of his personal secrets." Fredrich pointed out. "Remember, Ellery, as soon as Han comforts you from our 'break-up' he'll realize that he was always meant to be with you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:33 pm

User Image

"I'm starting wonder if that's even true," murmured the man, taking his hand from Fredrich's and setting his on his lap. "We don't fit the way he does with Ethan. It's like... We're just friends."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Of course, you two grew up as best friends. That's just the large wall he needs to cross before actually loving you." Fredrich explained easily. "You see it all the time, those two friends that should be together but one is clueless or they're both afraid to confess."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:57 pm

User Image

Too tired to go on, Ellery shook his head and reached up to push his hair out of his eyes. "Hey, why don't you go sign me out while I get dressed back in my clothes. It's time for me check out."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Are you sure you can do that on your own?" Fredrich asked with a slight tilt of his head. Ellery may be acting strong, but he did just get out of a deadly encounter with a psychotic surgeon. "Do you need help changing?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 am

User Image

Ellery thought for a moment, then nodded with a sigh. "Maybe just a bit, with the buttons and everything. My fingers don't like buttons yet." Moving to the side, Ellery bent to gather his clothes, then set the meticulously folded items on the bed. A pair of blue jeans, dark red boxer-briefs, and an emerald green button-up shirt that matched his eyes made up the small stack, and Ellery sighed as he poked the shirt. "Lock brought these over earlier today. He didn't stay long, though. Something about going back to Korea and being with Ethan again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That doesn't surprise me." Fredrich chuckled and leaned over the bed to get closer to Ellery. "Here, hold still." he said and began removing his hospital gown with surprising gentleness. Once it was off, he got the shirt and helped the songwriter's arms through it then buttoned them up for him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 pm

User Image

Ellery tried to cover his lower parts as best he could, failing miserably and simply giving up. His small, 5 inch appendage was childlike, in that it had absolutely no hair, just like the rest of his body. Ellery's skin was unbearably smooth, with a creamy pale tone. The scars, most bandaged and hidden, but several in plan sight, were so out of place on such beautiful skin, and Ellery couldn't help but feel ugly now. With a sigh, Ellery waited until Fredrich had finished the shirt, then took the underwear and bent just a bit with a wince. "Uh..."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games