Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:36 pm
/swt He probably went evil - to the point where he'd do something kinky to her o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:25 pm
There's 7 years between Rebecca and Billy... Between Wesker and Sherry there's over 20. Wesker may be many things, but he's not a *****.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
There's 7 years between Rebecca and Billy... Between Wesker and Sherry there's over 20. Wesker may be many things, but he's not a ***** class="clear">

Funny thing, and this is true, an 18 year old and a 17 year old (in America at least) cannot do anything of the sorts, unless the 18 year old wants to be considered a *****. Meanwhile, an 18 year old and a 68 year old can do what ever they want. So, when Sherry hit 18, the age boundary went good bye.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:52 pm
La Duchesse
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Kobo-chan
Yeah, it was kind of weird of RE4. I mean, I understand they wanted to see how it would turn out to have a new camera angle + free-aim-and-shoot-where-ever feautre, and it turns out the graphics and gameplay seems to be the bull's eye. I can only imagine that.... Resident Evil 5 is going to be an ACTION game, rather than horror/survivor.

Girl in Tube: Well, I would be damn surprised if the girl in the tube is at least 28. Sherry should be 22 right now, and the girl in that picture looks quite young (like Cindy being 21 since she quite resembles her). I can only hope that it is Sherry, even though there's no proof yet that Capcom said it's her - but I'm only guessing that it is because, well, they haven't mentioned Sherry at all in the past 10 years. In all, though, the girl being Sherry can be surprising as well since Chris doesn't really know her like Leon did. I can only assume that he will encounter her randomly. Ashley can't be it since she's new and annoying as hell. Steve, ... didn't he die and burn in hell in CVX? <_< I doubt it'd be one of the outbreak characters. They didn't play much of a role in the actual resident evil plot, other than being 'survivors'.

Wesker's saying of 'We got Sherry in good hands' can only make me guess that he is doing something with her. As Extreme said, too, maybe she's been injected with one of the virus (or a new one, maybe?). Also, with that last scene where she opens her eyes suddenly - I can only guess that she's gonna be a walking tyrant. Or she'll look around and scream going 'wtf where am I' or something /swt

Rebecca...? Can't be; she'll be nearly 30. Steve? No, since it's a GIRL, not a guy in the tube. Outbreak girls? No; only survivors, no big roles. Ashley? ...Don't even make me start.

Jill and Claire can be somewhat a choice, but it's kind of weird. Claire: Why would she be in the tube, and look like THAT? That's called major plastuc surgery. The same goes for Jill <___<

Wesker is dating Sherry. >__> hey if Rebecca and Billy got together, then why not Wesker and Sherry...not that i would know.<__<
Why Wesker would date her? I think he has better taste than that. stare

i know he has better things to do. i was just kidding about that.

and will Chris leave Claire...again, after saying that he would be by her side or something like that in CVX? it would be weird if that happened.

Chis: Claire, i'm hungry. i want something to eat. give me a PB&J sandwich. cool

Claire: all right, master. stare *goes to kitchen*

Chris: ninja ninja time. *leaves to Africa*

*Claire comes back and notices that Chris is gone*

Claire: Chris here..is....your..............CHRIS!!!! YOU PROMISED crying crying crying

THE END

that was a crappy scenario that i came up with, but that's how i see what would happened if my theory DID happen. sweatdrop  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 pm
If the J in PB&J stands for Jill... I'm cool with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sounds kinky... ninja  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:31 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Sounds kinky... ninja

Chris wanted to eat Jill. ninja yeah that's it. and Jill got mad and made Chris cry and he ran to Africa. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Hmm I wonder if Chris got married yet? To Jill perhaps? heart That would be awsome. <3 Come on 10 years and no wife? Ya gotta be kiddin me. *cough*or maybe chris went gay*cough* ninja  

BabyOil

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:13 pm
BabyOil
Hmm I wonder if Chris got married yet? To Jill perhaps? heart That would be awsome. <3 Come on 10 years and no wife? Ya gotta be kiddin me. *cough*or maybe chris went gay*cough* ninja
Naw, I can tell Chris be one of those guys that plays it cool. Plus Jill already has a thing for MM-212 Beta as is. ((wink wink)) wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Makes me want a jill sandwich....... sweatdrop  

Psychotic_Relations

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:03 pm
MM-212 Beta
BabyOil
Naw, I can tell Chris be one of those guys that plays it cool. Plus Jill already has a thing for MM-212 Beta as is. ((wink wink)) wink

That's not what she told me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:54 pm
lol  

BabyOil

Deadpool615

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:48 am
What I wanna see back in RE5 are those friggin awesome gun merchants..."Wottaya buyin?"

The girl in the tube it Alice from the resident evil movies

and the main character is Tay Zonday. If you don't know who he is, look him up on youtube.

The main character should be Judge Dredd though.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:50 pm
No, no, no.. Hell no... The LAST thing I wanna see in RE5 is the merchant. Seriously, Resident Evil is not an RPG, weapons should not be upgraded to unrealistic properties. Nor should some retard in a creepy coat have a stock of weapons as quoted by RE4 "Enough to start a small war."
Resident Evil should go back there it belongs: Survival Horror, and stay away from action/RPGs.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games