Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen nodded, and the confused expression on Gavin's face turned into a weak smile. "Well, not necessarily music. It's more like..." She looked at the sky to her side, trying to think of the word. "I guess what you care about." "Passion?" "More than that..." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 am
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel looked up into the sky seeing rain clouds beginning to develop he smile slightly before speaking. "Love." He said absentmindedly while watching the clouds move around.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin shrugged. "That's part of it." She said. Gwen snickered. "Why are we trusting your vocabulary?" Gavin glared at him. "Then what do you suppose I mean?" "Uh, I don't-" "Exactly. So why don't you search through your own vocabulary before insulting mine." Gavin said, noticing the rain clouds rolling in. "C'mon, we shouldn't stay out here too long." She said, walking over to the side of the tower. There was a small ladder leading to a small ledge. She started climbing down, motioning for the others to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel just smiled and began following Gavin quietly.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen followed after Gabriel. Gavin walked close to the wall on the ledge, eventually getting to the end of it. Just as she stepped off of the ledge, it started to rain. She held out her hand, as it got wet. "I've always loved the sound of rain..." She said, absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 am
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel watches it rain and smiles as if totally content and completely relaxed. "The smell of fresh fallen rain always relaxed me." He said taking a deep yet relaxed breath obviously enjoying the smell.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gwen laughed. "You guys are weird." He said, smiling at them. Gavin nodded. "Maybe. Or maybe you're weird." Gavin said, turning around to face her brother. He shrugged, leaning up against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 pm
(going to town logging off now)
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel shrugged and spoke. "We're all weird that's what makes us individuals." He said throwing his two cents in as well.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 pm
Finally finishing all of the dungeons, Dee looked over her times and thought, "Hmm, not bad. A shame that I spent so long on the dodongo's cavern, but whatever. Time to get back to the lounge."

Getting into a new form, Dee then flew over Kokiri Forest and above the clouds. She then found Orochi way and flew along it until she reached Yagami Castle. Entering the castle, Dee then reverted to a humanoid form and walked along the red carpeted path until her son Corrigan decided to greet her.

"Hi, mom," he said with a warm smile, "Where did you travel to today?"

"I went to Ocarina County in Hyrule and took the dungeon challenge. I made pretty good time, actually with all things considered."

"That's cool. So, you headed home now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wonderin' is all. Do you have time to eat?"

"Yeah, but I really should get back home. Tell ya what, later today, I will return and order something, okay?"

"Sounds good mom. Oh, and when you get home, make sure you tell Iori that Yumi was here and she returned something."

"I will, no worries. Later then, Corey."

Just on the outskirts of the castle, Dee took out her ferrari and started it up. She drove along the road, which was situated beside the tracks. She saw the train going towards the Harvest Gardens and knew that she was later than she originally thought.

Turning at the crossroads, Dee stopped momentarily and stepped out of her vehicle to stretch. She saw the debris of the baby carriage of long ago and remembered of the first time when she arrived on the planet. It was then that she returned to driving and arrived at the mansion within the hour.

She took off her leather boots at the mat, then she hung up her own King of Fighters jacket that she had won in the 2009 tournament. Heading up the stairs, she made a detour to the bathroom.

After doing her business there, she finally made her way to the lounge only to see that Iori was working the bar and Tiffany Bogard was working the tables. She saw Terry too working the tables, but she sensed that he really wasn't into the waiter gig that night.

She wandered up to Terry and gave him a loving kiss, "I'm back, sweetheart."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:43 pm
Giggling boyishly, Terry replied, "Welcome back, my love. Did you have fun in Hyrule?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 am
Nodding, Dee replied, "I sure did have fun. So, anything interesting happen while I was away?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:52 pm
(I think its about time to bring this out of the Gaia graveyard)

It was late at night in the Province of Ordon in the country of Hyrule in a series of planets known as the Hylian Kingdom where young Link Bogard was having his very first super realistic dream.

He found himself, in the dream, disembarking from a train in the Kingdom Hearts empire in the area where Crystal Chroniclers are with their caravans. "What the?" he thought, "What am I doing here? And since when has there been a working railroad made by the spirit tracks here in the land of Final Fantasy?"

Without warning, also within the dream, a horde of monsters surrounded him. These creatures were not like the ones from the Crystal Chronicles areas, but they resembled more like crossovers from Azeroth and Pokemon. There were even seeds left on the ground proving that a few of these beings were in fact from the Pokemon dungeons. Even though he was completely outnumbered, and he knew he could take them with one fell swoop of his Master Sword that remained at his hip, he found himself asking one of these beings what was going on?

The creature replied, "You have got to help us, dear prince! There is a being even nastier than we are poisoning the land and making it impossible for anyone to breathe! You are unaffected by the miasma as it is clear to my eyes that you are standing and have not yet transformed into a beast like us."

Then Link drew his sword and found the creature, the winged dragon of Ra hovering above and cackling wickedly. He leaped at an impossible height by normal means, and swung at Ra! Ra let out a deafening screech as he flew away and off of the planet.

The creatures below let out a cry of gratitude as they placed a crown made up of the various seeds that were on the ground and then, Link found himself wide awake, in his bed sweating. Beside him, as always was his lover Ma'Gan still snoring away.

"A...dream?" Link thought to himself unable to believe it, "I had better go see mother in the morning and find out what it means...for now, though, I had better go outside for some air. Maybe a stroll through the forest might clear my head."

Quickly getting dressed, and equipping his sword and shield, Link then left a note for Ma' Gan in case the ice elf awoke while Link was out. The note simply stated that Link was out for a walk and he'd be back soon.

The moment he finished climbing down the ladder, however, a tiny creature, a Pokemon known as Chikorita was dashing in quite a hurry towards the poisonous swamp where the Monkeys guard. "Hold it!" Link bellowed at the grass type.

Chikorita looked at Link then out of fright sped even faster. Sighing, Link knew that this could only mean trouble. "So much for a peaceful walk."

And so, chasing after the frightened creature, Link followed her into the swamp.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:59 pm
Meanwhile, back at the lounge, Andy sat in one of the booths bored out of his mind. Raditz was busy on some sort of hunt, or so Raditz had told him earlier and Dee was out. Terry had gone to go fetch Dee, but he was taking forever to return.

Mai wasn't even around to entertain him with her nagging. He just needed something, anything to get his mind off of his boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:11 am
A new person entered the lounge and she was quite a beauty . Her name was Rose and she was looking for a place she could call home after having traveling for a quite sometime  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:50 pm
Dee greeted Rose and asked her what she would like to order.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff