Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 pm
@Koneko: Velox is Shahnz's ex husband.

@Mikey: From what you know? You're not supposed to know what's going on in crew at all bro lol.

And there was never any decision making, I made the contents very clear and Alicia only asked us to make one minor change and we did. Then we gave people two days to post any objections and no one did, plus the high majority supported the rule change, with no reason not to approve of it. So yes. It's set in stone now. And anyone trying to remove it now would be showing that they only care for their own agenda, and would gladly hurt the guild for no good cause to obtain it.

@Muse: Yeah? Well you'd never even find it. It's about as big as iceland on the map, and the only entrance is a small, unnoticable mythril door hidden behind vast hordes of extremely dangerous monsters.

The only reason Kleine could find it is because his angel led him to it. It's the headquarters of his worshippers, the bloodgod cultists.

+1 For giving a cool backstory to Monte? Has any other angel host ever given this much depth to their angels character? Didn't think so bro.

lol

@Koneko: Plus there are def rumors that he owns his own continent, she could prolly ask any old woman.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm
MikeyZMB
Koneko Kuromira
Who? Erick keeping Rini caged in the dorm or Velox keeping Nori caged in his homestead? lol

Huh? Why would Erick cage Rini in the dorms? Im talking about the way shane mentioned the way he was going to keep you hidden, it sounds more like he is going to cage you down underground. And im talking about Nori, not Rini.

@ Mikey: lol, I though so.

@Shane: LOL yeah, he'd know, then. rofl The question is how he'll react when she asks. rofl This could be fun. rofl  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm
I wonder who is going to find who first?

*evil grin*  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 pm
@Mikey: Technically, yes, she'd be locked away and hidden. But I'd also train her. I could teach her how to use her dragon wings incase she needs to fly away from danger, I could teach her a bunch of stuff.

And if she ever wanted to leave her hold she could easily just ask.
Kleine's doppleganger may have ulterior motives but he's trying to keep a cover atm, so he wouldn't disobey Shahnz.

@Koneko: Haha yeah. I dunno if he's ever been to Castelo though. So he might have trouble with directions...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:53 pm
@Muse: Psh, Saotome would be hurting his brother-in-arms if he attacked Shahnz. That's punishable by death in Akatsuki. I suggest, if he does find it (and if he does, you better explain reaaaal well, cause it'd be impossible otherwise), that they work it out, rather than just kill eachother over the possession of Nori.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:58 pm
@Shane: Well....know that Saotome feel in love with Shanze, it would be quite difficult to try and force her to come with him. I think that if she falls into the hands of a fell member of Akatsuki, i don't think that it would be a big deal. the only thing Saotome could do would to lead her to castelo, he knows excatly where it is....but nothing much really in the country itself. And at the same time, the Akatsuki Leader just order him to bring back her daughter. I was not going to fight you at all...........................  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 pm
Good lol, I don't wanna kill/fight Saotome anyway. It'd be an interesting reunion at least. I could just tell Nayley using the ring that I was currently training Noriko and helping her get back on her feet as a kunoichi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:06 pm
It would be a interesting reunion that is for sure. So yeah, maybe we can work together to get her to the Castelo...................  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm
Nah, not yet. Shahnz and Saotome don't know she's on the run yet. How about we meet up somewhere? Have them get back in eachothers good graces? That way it'd seem alot more reasonable that Saotome would risk his neck helping Shahnz hide a wanted fugitive.

Wanna meet in... hm... idk. Mist?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm
Sounds good to me, We can meet at The Kiri Forest ( it say which one is ofr Genjutsu training).....known for genjutsu training...  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm
I might actually end up in the Akatsuki then, im an ex-member from back in the day, and since the Akatsuki is low on personal, i might be asked to join again. confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:04 pm
posted thar.

@mikey: we need all the members we can get bro.

these jinchuuriki are either too inactive or too protected. neutral  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Incubus Shane
posted thar.

@mikey: we need all the members we can get bro.

these jinchuuriki are either too inactive or too protected. neutral

Yeah, but since she isn't on, you might have to recruit him in, but im not sure if you are allowed to administer a test since he is an ex-member.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm
I've recruited members before but got in trouble for it so I dun do it anymore. ;;

After Muse and my RPC are done talking and Nori is safe I can talk with him and possibly recruit him, but I think there'd be alot less of a wait if Alicia was the one to recruit him lol. (My RPC has lots to do and little cause to come to grass, so it could be a week before he'd be able to get to Erick. A while. D: )  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 pm
Incubus Shane
I've recruited members before but got in trouble for it so I dun do it anymore. ;;

After Muse and my RPC are done talking and Nori is safe I can talk with him and possibly recruit him, but I think there'd be alot less of a wait if Alicia was the one to recruit him lol. (My RPC has lots to do and little cause to come to grass, so it could be a week before he'd be able to get to Erick. A while. D: )

Okay then, its just that since we have to take turns on the comp, it becomes a hassle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games