Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm
"We will need to do some proper recon on it, see if there's more of them. We will need to request supplies, heavier weapons to take it out..." he answered as he sent his report. "We are not without our own new toys as well, but it all depends on what the brass want us to do."

Marie nodded. "you mean... besides the obvious stuff..." she replied, as Nurixin's back was literally stripped to the armor. She shook her head moments after she spoke. "Right, right, stupid question..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm
"I'm not blind, Marie." Lucy said rather casually as she removed tore off what was left in the back of Nurixin's uniform, and began spraying the artificial skin over the wounds. Lucy watched with a bit of fascination as the gooey substance began to meld with and match with the remaining skin on her back.

"but yes, besides the obvious. Little nicks or imperfections made by the blast."

"I'm not sure how much recon we can do on that thing." Niles sighed as he looked out into the forest, frowning with worry.
"Ben and I had to go deeper into the woods just so we could get around with being spotted. And I'm afraid to see what else it has when it runs out of rockets."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:07 pm
"We will have to find out, hopefully before it reaches a populated area," he replied as he waited for a reply.

After about an hour Nurixin's back side was looking good as new.

"We should wake her up... have her dress herself," Marie suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm
"She's cool enough I suppose." Lucy sighed, setting the can down off to the side.

"Alright then," she put her hands together, interlocking her fingers together and pushing outward to crack her knuckles.

"Hey! Sleeping Beauty." Lucy knocked her fist against Nurixin's head like it was a door. "Time to get up."

"Azm." A male voice broke the radio silence. "We have received your report. Do you copy?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 pm
Some quiet clicking sounds could be heard as Nruxin started to come on line. Start up was a little slow but that was to be said with most bots. After a few seconds she sat up and started trying to look at her back. "Is my back ok?! It's not bad is it?! Where's Kim?! My eyes aren't even online yet! Is she ok?!"

"Wow wow calm down. Your back is fine. Pretty as it ever was... but your clothes are trashed."

"The SEALs aren't around are they...?"

Loud and clear command, Azm replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 pm
"Nothing changed since you went offline, Nurixin." Lucy said reassuringly, grabbing her shoulders to hold her steady, even if it would really do no good since the android was much stronger than her.

"Everything's fine, just take easy."

"I'm fine by the way! Did much better than your back." Kim pitched in with a small wave.

"We need better intel on the threat before we can consider sending in supplies. Need to know what we send will actually take the thing down and not go to waste. Is recon an option for your team?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm
That's what we were discussing, he replied. However it may be too dangerous to approach and get effective info with the gear we have. If you could send us something that can get a proper readout on the things capabilities we'll put it to good use.

Her eyes came online just in time to see Kim wave. She smiled and waved back. "Good... oh ********!" she cried as she noticed how torn up her clothes were. "Dammit... now I have to wear those ugly army uniforms..." she grumbled.

Marie tossed her one. "Yup. Get dressed so we can call the SEALs back."

She tore off the rest of her clothes and quickly started getting dressed. "You're lucky I like you Kim..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm
"And that's why its great to be a civilian." Lucy chuckled as she grabbed her bag and moved away to give Nurixin space. "No orders and no uniform."

"Gee, thanks for letting me know." Kim grunted lay sarcastically, looking at Nurixin with a dull glare.
"I was honestly sitting here, worrying my a** off you didn't like me. It was so hard to tell with all your mood killing self centered bullshit."

Command was silent for a few moments, as a discussion went on the other end.
"We will send over some drones, see what we can from above. We'll be in touch from there." The man replied, before there was silence once more.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm
Azm sighed as the signal stopped. "brilliant... we get drones to scout for us at least..."

"God you act like I didn't just save you life," she replied. "I told you to not take it personally."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 pm
"Saving my life doesn't entitle you to act like a childish b***h in my relationships." Kim retorted, her glare narrowing and becoming hateful.

"How the Hell am I suppose to not take it personal? You're being a jerk to Azm and I because you can't move on!"

Lucy looked awkward between the two women, her stomach dropping with the sense of things escalating.
"Hey, uh.. Marie, how your limbs doing?" She asked, trying to make a distraction.

"Think they'll actually see anything through the trees?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm
"And what the ******** am I supposed to do Kim!?" she yelled once she was dressed. "Sit here and be happy about it? What and do nothing? There's already no hope for me. What I'm doing isn't harmful at all. Azm's not taking it personally. He doesn't like it but he understands and puts up with it. You have no idea what kind of history we share!"

Marie was watching the fight and nibbling on field rations. "sh... this is starting to get good..." She held out the bag of craisins she'd been eating. "What some?" she asked without taking her eyes off the two fighting.

He nodded. "It's to big to go into the thick woods. It's not going any sept via the road leading to what's left of the facility. They won't be able to miss it ."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:19 pm
Lucy looked at Marie, surprised that she was finding entertainment in the argument, and unsure what to do or make of it.
"...Shouldn't we do something? Like... St the fight, or leave..?"

"You can grow up and move on, for starters." Kim stood up from where she sat. "I don't know what the ******** went on between you two, but and I don't really care either. You know why? Because its DONE. So get over it and him already. You're just making it worse on yourself."

"Hopefully you're right." Niles sighed. "And hopefully they can't fold that thing up and hide it away until they want to blow our asses up again."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 pm
"We are not going to be able to stop a war bot from beating the s**t out of Kim... well I might but I'm not going to..."

"You say it like it's the easiest thing to do! I could just delete I know about him but what would that prove?! It'd prove that I'm a ******** coward and I won't except that."

"doubtful," Azm said as he started walking back towards the where the girls were.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm
"Why not? You can't let her best up, Kim! She'll hurt her, or worse, kill her!"

"I didn't say delete your memories, you tin can. I said that it was done. And the sooner you can accept that, the sooner we can all move along and get along."

"How'd they manage to store in the factory then?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm
"because that's where they built it..." he replied, growing slightly irritated as the questions started to lack in intelligence more and more, though his tone didn't show it much.

"We were getting along just fine until you started taking how I'm coping with the situation personally," she replied. "And I already told you I wouldn't do it all the time."

"She wouldn't do that... if she did Azm would tear her apart guaranteed," she said before eating another clump of craisins. "sure you don't want some of these... they're really good..."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games