Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:44 pm
Drake let out a sigh and shook his head. "then we'd better enjoy our time before he comes, hm?" he murmured softly, placing a soft hand on the man's cheek.
"hm... my family's from Athens..." he muttered softly, fidgeting with his gloves as he looked at the other's sad expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm
Saying nothing, he continued kissing Drake, slowly and deliberately. He wanted to memorize everything about his lover, before he was forced to return to the war raging outside.
Shaking himself out of his depression, the man smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry for bringing in such a depressing subject. Adamos died six years ago, so you'd think I'd be over it by now. Anyway, are you married?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm
Drake blushed as he kissed back, clinging to him as he tried to memorize him as best he could.
"sorry for your loss.." Night whispered softly, playing with his ponytail. "aah... uhm.. n-no...." he stuttered, turning a pale pink in the face. "i-i haven't .... found anyone yet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm
The kiss grew passionate and desperate as he lowered Drake back to the ground.
"I'm sorry. I'm sure love will find its way to you." Standing, Inna tried to excuse himself and walk over to the bedrooms, but found himself faltering and forced to cling to the railing for support. "Um, would you...please help me to my room?" he asked, blushing from humiliation.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm
the dragon blushed madly and returned the passion, still pressing himself to him.
"i hope you're right about that.... " the elemental whispered, snapping his head up as he heard Inna asking for help. "of course." he smiled softly, moving over to him quickly before allowing the Frenchman to lean on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm
He began to kiss Drake's neck, lightly nibbling on the skin.
When the finally reached the Turquiose Room, his blush grew. "I need one more thing: could you help me wash all this blood off?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 pm
Drake's blush grew darker and he started to rub his hands along the rider's sides.
Night went a pale pink again and nodded. "uhm..a-alright..." he mumbled, biting his lip slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm
{{Time skip!!}}
Grigorii smiled as he drew imaginary circles on Drake's thigh "I love you," he whispered.
Inna peeled his bloody clothes from his body and lowered himself into the steaming turquoise tub."Thank you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm
"i love you too" Drake breathed, his face still flushed.
"you're welcome."Night smiled softly and rolled up his sleeves before he grabbed a washcloth and started to clean Inna's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm
His eyes closed as his weariness took over, falling asleep with his arms encircling his love.
He hissed as the cloth ran over his wounds. "Careful, it is still sore." Inna's back was much like the rest of his body: hard, tab, and etched with scars. Although most of them were old, it was clear that he had been beaten close to death multiple times.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm
Drake gave a soft sigh as he heard Grigorii fall asleep, closing his eyes as he too drifted off.
"sorry..." Night murmured, frowning as he looked at all the scars. "so many.... " he whispered, a small frown on his face. "where did you get all these?" he asked, still frowning some as he continued to gently clean his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 pm
"My brother...he didn't exactly like that I was inheriting so much," he said, shrugging. "After Papa died...things went more than a little downhill."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm
"i see...." night frowned more, not liking that people hurt each other like that... "that's horrible... i'm ...sorry that happened.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:28 pm
"Don't be," he said, rubbing his eye. "I came out alright, and Brother's all better now. There's no reason to be upset about it anymore."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm
"its still rather horrible.... that people do such things to others..." night frowned and set down the cloth. "i'm done with your back....need me to get the front too?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games