Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"You know her better than I," she said, watching the girl bounce into the hotel.
Michaela stood at the front, smiling as she spoke the password. Turning back to the two, she waved her hands. "Come on!"
Ericka sighed, then tugged Michaela's precious blue necklace from her pocket. "Give this to her. She's likely forgotten all about it. Maybe, just maybe, it'll help you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Taking the blue necklace in his hand, Alcott grazed his thumb over the jewels decorating it. It looked almost like the one Sarah always wore... He looked to the hotel, where his love's daughter beckoned them in. His gaze rose to the Heavens for a second. Somewhere up there Sarah was watching him about to attempt seducing her daughter. His free hand dug into his pocket and pressed against the letter she wrote to him. She and Cole were for this, he couldn't understand why or why they couldn't see the horror in this, but they wanted this. A sigh escaping him, he looked back at the hotel and commenced his death march.
What a twisted world this was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm
Awesome nerd

"Godspeed," sighed the woman as she drove off.
The young woman smiled at Alcott almost carelessly. "Hurry, now. Or- wait. Where's Ericka?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

The half-breed stared up at the sky, watching a hawk fly around the stars as he placed a cigarette between his lips. "She had to go take care of something." he murmured and looked down at her. Pulling out a match stick from his pocket, he scraped it against his jeans and held the now flaming head against his cigarette. Seconds later he wagged the stick and inhaled the tobacco. "Let's just head in." he grunted after stepping on the stick he set on the ground and walked into the hotel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

She sighed, cocking her hip and rolling her eyes that dulled for a moment. "Yeah right. You probably chased her off with that remarkable thing you call wit." Her eyes suddenly brightened, and she covered her mouth. "Oh my! I'm...I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott turned to look at her with a steady gaze for a while. He removed the cigarette and blew smoke at her face. "I think they call those mood swings." He placed the cigarette back into his mouth. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

"I can't even remember the last time I had sex," she sighed, pouting. "I'm so pathetic."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"Blacking out, huh? You kids today and your drugs and MTV." Alcott chuckled while placing a hand at her back to push her forward slightly. He glanced back up at the sky for a second to see that the bird had gone. He wasn't quite sure why it interested him so much, maybe because he yearned to stretch his aching wings right now. Shaking off the thought, he looked back to her and guided her into the hotel. "Alright, lead the way." he muttered with a cloud of smoke escaping with each word.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

She nodded, obviously not unnerved by his touch, and tugged him into the elevator, putting a key in the slot and turning it. The elevator started moving up, and she leaned on the wall. "I hate elevators," she said. "So did Dad. He had such awful claustrophobia, remember that?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 pm
Mayah Playah

He nodded, remembering seeing Cole tremble in the corner while muttering reassuring things to himself as if it were yesterday. He could only bear the rides when either he or Sarah were around. Sometimes when she was around he barely noticed that he was in an elevator.
Alcott sighed and looked back to the doors, listening to the ascension of floors. Tens, twenties, all zooming by. His cigarette began shrinking away, smoke left his nostrils until the elevator grind to a halt and opened at their destination. "After you." he said and nudged his head to motion for her to go.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela stepped out, looking around at the massive suite. "Oh, it's magnificent!" She started to wander peeping into the one bedroom. "Um...there's only one bed here."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott opened his mouth to claim the couch, but his words got caught in his throat upon remembering Ericka. "Uh.... I guess we'll have to share." he murmured with a light shudder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh gross," she whined, scrunching up her nose. "Well fine, but you better keep to your side and try not to roll over in your sleep. I sleep in my undies, and I do not want to wake up with you breathing down my neck."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm
Mayah Playah

He groaned quietly, disgusted by the thought of having to share a bed with her when she just said she sleeps in her undies, but it was what he was about to do that truly disgusted him.
"We'll just have to see about that." he whispered into her ear and toyed with some hair of hers, hiding his disgust.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Awesome nerd

She paled and whimpered, then pushed him away. "Keep it in your pants, old man! Do I look seventy to you?" Shuddering, she walked away, stopping once to turn back and look at the wrinkly old man that the spell was making her see him as. "Look, I know that every man wants to grow up and be Hugh Hefner, but I'm not buying. It'll take a lot more than a soft touch to get me between those bedsheets and doing the dirty hokey pokey."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games