Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi took a seat, and thought for a moment. "Well... who could I talk to about... learning English... a bit better?" He asked. "It's difficult... to communicate with... people while searching.... for words."
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean chuckled. "Masika had the same problem her first few weeks here. She took to spending a lot of time in Dr. McCoy's laboratory and talking to him. Her accent used to be so thick that she rarely said more than three words at a time, and now, well, I'm sure you've seen her progress for yourself."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Magneto decided it was time to return Sabertooth to the mainland. Victor walked up to the mansion, detecting the aroma of blood in the air. "Blood here? Huh. Not unusual but still..." Victor knew Magneto wouldn't want anything to interfere with his plans, so he decided the best option would be to find the source, just in case it was bad. He burst into Zeda's room, finding her chewing on an arm. "So that's where that smell came from." He muttered, not even paying attention to Zeda.
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi nodded. "She speaks very well. Hank would be willing to teach me?" Usagi said with a brightened smile. Things would become so much easier once he could speak properly. And he'd heard of this Hank McCoy. He was supposed to be an incredibly intelligent man. He looked forward to meeting him.
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

With her tongue flicking out, she tested the air, tasting it for this new scent. The man who barged in looked lethal, but in the way a tiger does, all raw power and muscle. She had never seen him before now, but the smell of him was familiar. Zeda had only been at the brotherhood mansion for a short time, but his sharp scent was like a fixture.

Her reddish eyes raised to watch what he did, but her grip on the half devoured meat tightened. She was very territorial of her food.

"Don't even think about it," she added, as if she were telling a dog to keep his nose off her steak. She had worked hard for this and she wasn't about to give it up.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled. "I'm sure Hank would enjoy having someone else to talk with. That's how Masika learned from him. Simply from holding conversations with him. Ask him when you see him if you could spend some time simply talking to him. I doubt he'll begrudge you that."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
Usagi stood up with a bow. "Thank you ever so much! I can't... even express... how happy you've..." Usagi sighed, still stumbling over the words. He said before realizing, "Where... can I stay? Is there an... open room somewhere?"
--------------------

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

Jean Grey

"Did Masika not show you to the dormitory wing?" Jean asked, telepathically making it so Usagi heard her words in Japanese. As it was, she could understand the boy in both languages. The effect on Usagi would wear off as soon as he left her office, but for now it made it easier for the boy. "There should be empty rooms on either side of her room."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 am
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel let out a cry from her throat, thankful no sound was made. She could cry out in pain, yet no one would hear it, and she was thankful for that. Being a total mute had its advantage, you could be near hysteria, yet sound completely calm in other's minds.
She saw the blue man who she had been brought to. Was it normal? Were people normally blue? She didn't have a total freak out, mainly because she had no idea if she should or shouldn't. If you have no memory, shouldn't you assue everything in the world is normal? I feel like my bones are on fire, slowly melting away. She tried hard not to give a to graphic explanation of how she felt, because she could say worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head as he knocked on the door. "If you like, I can assist him with that," he said to Jean. He frowned slightly as an imprint murmured in his mind. "Also, there's something I think will interest you about Magneto.... and my own powers," he said after a moment, speaking mostly to Jean; he knew he'd mentioned having a suspicion of what had happened with Xavier-Magneto, but now he was dead certain that Xavier had unknowingly used a technique he himself could employ.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan frowned slightly, leaning against the counter. He was thinking of Vincent and how the young man's powers seemed to be evolving slowly but surely. He had noticed what had happened at the hostpital. He tilted his head, blinking. "I do wonder why his powers shifted the color of their manifestation from pale blue to an odd greenish teal," he muttered; he had noticed it when Vincent had returned from the hospital, that something was very different about him.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 pm
((How could Logan have noticed that when he wasn't even close to the hospital? EDIT: Thank you for explaining.))

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean turned her attention to Vincent when the boy entered her office. "Vincent, I'd appreciate not being interrupted. And I'm sure Usagi would appreciate being allowed to answer for himself." "Tell me when we're alone," she added telepathically.

baka-slas-chibi13

Kaosujin Ryo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
(Clarified previous post.)
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent nodded ever so slightly, the only sign of the telepathic contact he showed. He shrugged slightly when she chided him for offering assistance, not minding it much. He half turned, tugging open the door. "I'll be down around Hank's lab or the Danger Room," he told Jean as he slipped out.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

(OOC: If you want to chat with Angel and Hank, go to Hank's lab, Angel will be happy for more company!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head as he walked away from Jean's office door. As his foot touched the hardwood on his eighth step away from the office, he vanished in a gust of bright orange flames. He materialized several paces from Hank's office before he frowned slightly, sensing distress. I doubt Jean realizes that when she put those barriers in to hold Khan and Taro back... it caused me to gain low level empathic talents from her, he thought. He grunted as he sensed a presence in his mind, one that had identified itself supposedly as his birth father. He exhaled sharply as he felt something else stir deep within his mind as he felt a new presence awaken. Almost the moment he sensed it, his clothes shifted as he gained a black tee shirt with red sleeves and a dark greenish teal vest over it. An odd symbol was emblazoned over his heart. He stepped towards Hank's lab and blinked as the door hissed open.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
baka-slash-chibi13
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel's head snapped to the side as she heard the door open. A boy came in, older then her. Despite the roaring pain from inside, she mustered a smile. Why hello there. She telepathically spoke, both in the mind of the new comer, Hank, and Masika. Her arms shakily lifted as she waved to him to come closer. Don't be shy, the more the merrier I always say...or rather, think. She cracked a smile at her ba joke. Sometimes, its better to find humor where there was none, rather then feel sorry for oneself. What good would that do? Sulking to one self over the fact that she cant ever make any noise, or make the best of it? Whats your name?  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games