Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted uncomfortably, flushing in embarrassment "Thanks.." She didn't think she'd ever feel comfortable with being complimented.She felt a thin band around her left index finger and frowned slightly, realizing it was a ring.Made of the purest silver, it had the same writing on it that was on her arms and seemed to pulse with an aura all it's own.She brushed her fingers over the engravings lightly, thinking It's just like the mirror..It has a soul.. She had a feeling that the mirror, and now the ring, would somehow lead her to finding out who, and what, she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly, a shudder of awareness flickering in the calm Void within his subconscious. "Seems you have a knack for attracting protective spirits," he muttered. He wasn't sure why that came out, but he could sense it instinctively.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi jumped slightly startled out of her thoughts and let her hands drop into her lap, the ring forgotten for the moment.She gave Raen a quizzical look, frowning slightly "Why do you say that..?" As far as she knew she hadn't attracted any spirits, at least not on her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged fractionally. "I can sense it... almost like a faint sparkle... like seeing a spark out of the corner of your eye... don't know the source, but I can sense intent and whatever I'm sensing seems almost protective of you, which obviously isn't something either of us is used to," he muttered.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated a moment before linking their fingers and squeezing his hand gently "We've got each other to look out for.That's enough.And is this what you're sensing?" She carefully pulled off the ring, surprised to feel a slight amount of resistance, almost like it didn't want to be taken off, and held it up for him to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked a couple of times; to his sight, the ring had an odd aura, almost like wisps of bluish mist swirling around it and moving in and out of it. "I think so, but the aura around it... it's odd," he murmured. He had no idea that his pupils were glowing a brilliant neon green color with faint teal edges.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated a second before taking his hand and setting the ring in his palm "That's because it's actually alive...I think.." The ring certainly pulsed with life, and seemed to have a mind of it's own, especially when it turned ice cold in his palm almost instantly "The mirror in my room is the same way.The one we got from the antique shop I mean.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, slightly surprised. "As long as they aren't malevolent, I ain't got a problem with spirits," he said quietly; he really wasn't that surprised that the mirror had a spirit within it. When he's passed it in the antique shop, a slight shudder had shot up his spine, almost like someone had replaced his spine with a frozen steel rod with a hollow center and dumped warm water down it just because they could.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair smiled slightly and took the ring back, sliding it back onto her finger, it heated up slightly, just enough so it wouldn't be a shock to her skin "Lucky you.You get stuck with a freaky spirit magnet as a roommate." She settled back on the couch beside him, wondering when, and how, they were going to get Archon.She knew it had to be soon, but felt like she was running in circles looking for answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "Hey, when was the last time that you knew someone that could leap eight feet without touching the ground as easily as taking a step? I ain't exactly normal myself... a symbiotic armor... my eyes which look like a damn pool drain... not to mention all the s**t we've gone through... anyone else would be either dead or flat out insane... Wade Wilson or Joker insane, I mean. Considering the crap we have had... we're lucky to be this 'normal'," he sighed with a shrug.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed quietly, and ran a hand through her hair to push it out of her face "Point taken.But who's to say we aren't insane?I mean..In our world, we were the weird ones to begin with.What if going through that hole was just the icing on that cake?" She knew it was far fetched, but she often wondered what the term 'normal' really meant sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Don't know or care, to be blunt. 'Normal' is overrated... and a word for people who are content to be like everyone else... which I refuse to do," he said, stressing the word 'refuse'. "In my opinion, 'weird' is a word for people to insult others with when they have something different about them... when if they look at themselves... they'd realize they're just as 'weird' as every damned other person and if they won't admit it to themselves, then they can pull the tree out of their asses before someone else does and beats them senseless with it... if they've got any sense to begin with... like those idiot bitches on the swim team... I think the pool water pickled what few brain cells they had that the dumbass jocks didn't bang out already," he said with a faint smirk.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi face turned a bright red in embarrassment and she shoved him lightly "You don't have to be so crude about it.I get the point.All I'm saying is that I like being one of the weird ones that don't fit in...And those girls on the swim team had more issues than I care to name.." She sighed slightly and pulled her legs up onto the couch before resting her chin on her knees lightly "Did you ever wonder if something like this was ever possible..?Jumping through worlds, the gods being real..That kind of thing?" She sounded a little worn out, a subtle reminder that neither of them had had a decent nights sleep in about a week.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed, the sound showing he was more tired than he let on. "Honestly... hell no. The idea that I'm possibly related to deities of a land that hasn't been seen... or even remotely imagined? If someone had said that even a week ago... I would have smacked them so hard they wouldn't have been able to see straight, so the odds of being told something like... this... was possible? I wouldn't have remotely imagined it," he sighed as he unintentionally yawned. "If you're that tired, then we can go to Katoteros and you two can sleep there," Ash said suddenly, making Raen jump suddenly... and not come down as he hung inverted by his fingertips and the balls of his feet from the ceiling easily seven feet overhead. "Do you mind? I swear you get your jollies off scaring the s**t outta people," he said dryly, sounding annoyed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly "Guess it's a good thing I kept my thoughts to myself then..I hadn't imagined being the children of gods or anything..But I'd often imagines escaping to another world when I was little, where gods and mythical creatures were real.." Unable to help herself, she let out a little shriek when Ash's voice popped out of no where, slapping her hand over her mouth to cut off the sound.Her eyes narrowed dangerously and she contemplated on through something at him, preferably something sharp.She was silently thankful though, that he hadn't showed up when she and Raen had kissed, just the thought of it was awkward "Your lucky you two are related..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games