Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery led the boys into a bedroom not far from his studio. There were two beds, both full-sized, and the room was a decent size. He smiled kindly as he gestured inside. "This will be where you will be staying," he said, perching himself delicately on a desk. "I want you to feel comfortable, so any time you need me, just call for Maria and she will get me. I want you two to shower, get dressed, then go two doors down to the studio. I'll be inside soon to measure you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Mayah Playah

36 and 72 stood awkwardly in front of Ellery (at least 36 did). Had they the knowledge, they would have described their situation as high school students watching their principal try hard to connect with them and be 'cool'. But they didn't have that knowledge, so all they felt was awkward.
"You want us to be comfy, eh?" 36 asked, looking away in thought while scratching his chin. "Then can we go home?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"Hush now," Ellery snapped, stepping past them and patting their chests. "You're here to look pretty, not talk. Hurry up and get ready." The slender adult then left the room, directing himself to where he was sure his husband was. "Fredrich?" he called as he stepped inside.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"Dammit, Cameron!" Fredrich yelled into his phone from inside his office. He glanced at Ellery when he noticed movement in the room and held up a finger to motion the important matter he was dealing with. "I swear to God, if you ask me to dress up like that again I will go to your house and take away all of your guns!" He winced in disgust as his threat was backfired and hung up with a disgruntled sigh. "Every year they try to get me to be Jack Skellington. I don't even like that movie." he mumbled before returning his attention to his spouse. "What is it?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd
I'm watching that movie right now, interestingly enough.

Chuckling, the brunette walked over to the tall man's desk and perched himself on the edge, crossing his legs and his arms. "You know, one year it won't hurt to humor them," he shrugged, reaching out to adjust his partner's collar. "It would definitely shut them up for a little while. Daniel, too. You know how much he loves to see you dress up as something other than a nudist on strike for Halloween. Speaking of, I had the guest list for our party tomorrow night written up." Ellery pulled his phone out, pulling up a list and setting in ont he desk in front of Fredrich. "Bae wants to come. I do hope that you two don't have another glare-down this year."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

"I did once, remember." Fredrich pointed out to Ellery and pointed to a large binder that contained a Halloween picture of them from ten years ago among other things. "If people weren't terrified of me, they were asking to take pictures of me and talking about my height. That's the last thing I need." His mood worsened when he heard that dreaded name. "Easy, don't invite him." he grunted and leaned back in his seat. "I don't care if he's fawning over someone else now. He loved you once, that doesn't go away easily."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:18 am
Awesome nerd

"You mean like your love for Ethan that's persevered over fifteen years?" he responded quickly, raising his eyebrows at the detective before picking up the binder and setting it on his lap. He leafed through several of the photos, stopping at one several years ago, when Daniel was about twelve and they'd had a Halloween party. Fredrich hadn't dressed up, as usual, but Ellery had put a lot of effort into his butterfly masquerade-inspired costume. It was the last year that Daniel had agreed to let Ellery dress him, and his costume, a mariachi member, seemed so incredibly uncomfortable that even now, Ellery cringed.
Setting the binder down, the brunette slipped off the desk and walked around his husband, setting his hands on the man's shoulder's, then slowly sliding them to his front, where Ellery loosened Fredrich's tie and started to unbutton the first few buttons. "Relax, darling," he murmured, lips kissing the side of the detective's head. "I promise, Bae will behave at the party. I'll make sure that he's kept busy and away from you and me. However, as an old friend and investor, I do need him to come to the party. Please, Fredrich?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich paused when Ellery fired back with Ethan, unsure of how to reply with that. It wasn't like he could say "It's different" because he didn't necessarily have proof...
Sighing through his nose, the detective turned his head as it was kissed and allowed his clothes to be manipulated. "Fine, but if he tries anything, I won't hesitate to shoot his scrotum." he warned.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:33 am
Awesome nerd

He nodded slightly, kissing his way down Fredrich's neck as his fingers inched into Fredrich's shirt and rubbed his chest. "If you feel it's necessary, my love," he agreed just before opening his mouth and biting the skin of his spouse's neck just enough to leave a mark. Ellery took this part of marriage, compromise, very seriously. Fortunately, Fredrich was very easy to compromise with. All it took was a little ultimatum, some flirting, and simple avoidance on Ellery's part to make it work, and it was fine. Fredrich probably had the most control in the relationship, yes, but little bits like this made Ellery's day.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Resting a fist against the side of his head, Fredrich exhaled heavily through his nose as Ellery continued his game. He was beginning to understand the pattern through this. Whenever Ellery wanted something, he would either throw a tantrum, guilt trip him, seduce him, or use all three to get his way. Perhaps it wouldn't be so frustrating if it didn't work all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

After leaving a mark on the smooth skin, Ellery released his husband and walked around the chair, standing in front of the Austrian and leaning over, his hands back on Fredrich's shoulders. "Let's go to bed, Fredrich," he half-suggested. His shirt hung away from his skin, a very faint, very old scar on his chest shining in the bare light.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM?

Fredrich looked at Ellery then the exposed skin beneath the opened shirt. He felt like that pose was on purpose to make him feel guilty, and if it was then it worked. Every time he saw that he was reminded of the awful incident, even if the crazed killer at that time was now his friend's spouse. Seeing that scar also reminded him of the few that covered his own body, each one reminding the people around him that he was a hired murderer.
"Alright." he murmured and climbed to his feet. Moving one long arm around Ellery's waist, the detective moved up the stairs. At least they wouldn't have to worry about Daniel's silent glares or blatant complaints in the morning, though he wasn't sure how Decius' experiments would fare.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Once more impressed with his own work, Ellery practically ran to keep up with his lover's great strides, his own legs working double time to compensate with Fredrich's long ones. They were inside their bedroom in no time, the doors slammed shut and locked. He never once thought of the experiments downstairs, all his thoughts centering on his handsome spouse, the great beast of a man that belonged him alone. His body forgot its age as he tackled the detective to the bed, feeling twenty-two years old again in the arms of the Austrian man.

~~~

Ellery had closed his eyes as he laid on Fredrich, although he wasn't tired. He just wanted to relish the moment, the heat of their bodies still warming the sheets and his breath still caught in his throat. His arm was bent as his hand rested on the man's chest, his thin forearm mostly covering the long, thin scar. "You don't act almost forty," he noted, tangled hair falling over his eyes.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'll take that as a compliment." Fredrich chuckled, one of his long arms around the designer. It was nice not having to hold back for once, although there were moments when he thought Ellery was going to break his back from how high he was arching or that he'd lose his voice. "Though I'd rather I don't act it but still look the age." he teased and flicked the man's nose with his free hand.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games