Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

ixyam stood up and tossed the kerchief aside. "Nah. Like hell would I be caught dead as a student here. I just came by to pick on an old friend but apparently all that's here is his runt and old lady."
Ayami put her hands to her hips. "That is quite rude, Ixyam."
Nami stomped one foot. "An' where d'you get off callin' me a bloody runt!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow and walked over to him. She stared at him before casually smiling. She then suddenly grabbed him by the collar with her gauntlet, pulling him towards her, "So you know Jaecen huh...? And uh, why do I have a feeling you aren't exactly on his good side...little boy."
Shinochi caught the handkerchief as Ixyam tossed it aside. She held it was a disgusted expression, holding it with her index finger and thumb. "Really hoping he doesn't have any sort of diseases..." she said silently.
Wakai tilted her head, "Old lady...?" she looked around, not knowing who Ixyam was talking about. She stopped looking around when Tsuyoi had grabbed Ixyam. She watched on worriedly.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami took a step forward, her hands outward. She could feel the pressure of his collar on his neck on the back of her neck. "Please do not hurt him too badly. I do not want to have to hide my bruises."
Ixyam smirked and looked over at Ayami. "by all means, go ahead and thrash me. You'll be hurting her, too. And what do you mean I'm on his bad side? More like the opposite, considering it's his fault for breaking a good portion of my bones when I was his student."
Nami paused. "Wait a minute... It'll hurt her too?" She whispered to herself.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:01 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi stared at Ixyam with a silent glare before looking at Ayami. Her expression lightened a little as she let out a sigh, letting go og Ixyam but pushing him back in the process. She folded her arms, "I'm not gonna ask. But that aside...you said you're reason of being here was to pick up an old friend..."
Shinochi decided to leave the bloody handkerchief on the teacher's table for now, turning her attention back to Tsuyoi and the others.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:05 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

He raised a finger and replied in a cocky tone. "I said pick on. There's a difference."
Ayami pleaded with Ixyam. "Ixyam, please stop before she hurts us..."
"Relax, Aya. She won't hit me. Besides, we should probably go, anyways. Doesn't seem like Light-sensei's here."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi raised her eyebrows when Ayami said Ixyam's name, "Ixyam...? she looked at Ayami, then back at Ixyam. "I might be mistaken...but didn't you die?" She remembered what had happened before, which was when the Organization had returned. She gave Ixyam a look of suspicion, then at Ayami, "Hm..." she was in deep thought
Shinochi sat on the table, leaning back on her arms, "Huh...no wonder you seemed so familiar...your aura's the same, just, you look different." she added. "Last time we saw you, you were headed off to the Organization or something, and then...well..." she scratched her cheek with her finger, and just chuckled a little.
Wakai looked at Shinochi and Tsuyoi, leaning in towards Nami to whisper, "Wow, even Shino and Ms. Tsuyoi know him...well, now they do."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded when Tsuyoi answered, "I see...that's good." she was actually relieved to hear that it's not necessary to be a keyblade wielder to be taught. When Tsuyoi had seemed to threaten Ixyam, she was about to take action to separate them. But, thankfully, they seemed to resolve the conflict on their own. Then, when Tsuyoi and Shinochi spoke of Ixyam dying, she was confused, and surprised.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

He stopped walking, finally remembering why he was here. He turned his head. "Well, in a way... I did die. Who asked you?" He looked at them before slumping and taking a deep breath. "Fine. I'll explain a bit.... Ayami's my somebody. After the whole Sins fiasco, we ended up in the same body. Then, that big oaf came back with his magic book and screwed me up."
Ayami frowned. "Screwed you up? Excuse me?"
"You're excused. Now, back to the whole predicament.... Where is he and where's the damn book?" Ixyam turned back around.
Nami stepped forward and pushed Ixyam back. "An' you get off actin' like a big shot for what reason?"
"Look, Princess. If you don't want to end up in a pile of your own body fluids, I'd advise you to step aside." Ayami came over and trapped him in a headlock. "Wait, what the-? Ayami! Lemme go!"
Nami tilted her head and spat back. "Princess?"
"Urusai! Yurusenai!" Ayami said.
"English, Ayami. English." Ixyam said, slightly annoyed.
Nami took a step toward them but was stopped by Ayami. "Please, stop where you are."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:36 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi listened as Ixyam explained, "Hm...I see..." she then looked Ayami, "But...why this girl?" she said silently to herself. Then, when Ixyam spoke of Jaecen having some sort of book, she remembered Erin telling her something relating to that, about Jaecen bringing back some book along with the onyx ring. She looked down at her ring with a troubled expression. She was snapped out of deep thought when Ixyam and Nami got into a fight, with Ayami holding Ixyam back in a head lock. She let out a sigh and grabbed Ixyam and Ayami by the collars from behind and began to drag them out of the room with her. She looked back to Nami and the others, "Get to training...now. And when I walk back in here...nobody better be slacking off." she sounded somewhat...dark when she spoke. She then closed the door behind her and walked a few feet away from the door before letting go of Ixyam and Ayami. She turned to look at them, but just stared at them in silence...a somewhat unnerving silence.
Shinochi's ears perked up when Tsuyoi left the room. She snickered, "I'm gonna listen in on them, don't wanna miss anything important." she thought to herself. She then looked at Namia and Hileinna, "Whelp, since I've never seen you two around before, how about I break you in?" she said with a grin.
Wakai watched as Tsuyoi left the room with Ixyam and Ayami, having a confused and troubled expression on her face. She looked at Nami, "W-Well, we should...do as we're told Nami..." she said with a small smile.
Namia looked at Shinochi, "Don't underestimate me kitten, I am no stranger to combat." she then looked at Hileinna, "Though, I'm unsure I can say the same for Hileinna."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam fixed his collar after Tsuyoi let go. "What's the big idea? You trying to hurt us?"
"Ixyam, keep your mouth shut. I will do the talking from here on out." Ayami said.

Nami nodded with a growl. "Fine by me but I'm gong to switch it up a bit. Would it be alrigh' if I held a kunai?"

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:24 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Eventually Tsuyoi finally stopped being silent, exhaling as she rubbed her forehead with her index finger and thumb, having a pained expression. "...all right." she looked at the two with half-closed eyes, "Listen you two, I'm not in the mood for idiocy..." She folded her arms, "So, please explain your reason for being here again. And this time, a serious answer."
Wakai nodded, "Of course, but erm, I should probably take off these gloves. They aren't exactly...stab-proof." she then took off the gloves and tossed them to the side. She looked back at Nami, going into a defensive stance again, "Kay, ready."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was a bit worried when Tsuyoi dragged Ayami and Ixyam out the room with her, hoping that they weren't in trouble or anything. She then looked at Shinochi, confused as to what she meant by "breaking them in." She somewhat found it as a threat. She looked at Namia who commented on what Shinochi had said, now understanding what she meant...kind of. She looked at Shinochi, "I know my way around a blade, so you do not need to worry about me." she then drew her blade, holding it low by her side, "Well, lets compare each others' combat skills then shall we?"

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:44 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami looked sternly at Ixyam, who was about to open his mouth. She then proceeded. "Where do I start...? Well, it was really all his idea... I wanted nothing to do with it. Originally, we were just bringing those two but apparently, he had other plans..."

Nami started, keeping the kunai within inches of flesh but actually fighting pretty well with her other hand.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:56 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi nodded as Ayami spoke, "Yeah," she then looked at Ixyam, "Something about...finding some book Jaecen found..." She leaned her back on the wall, looking down at the ground, "What's so special about this book...?"
When Nami began her attack, Wakai was able to dodge whenever Nami swung her kunai at her...just barely however. She still needed to work on dodging attacks, since she would normally block or endure an attack.
Shinochi chuckled, drawing her blades, "All righty, so are we gonna do a free-for-all?" she said with a grin.
Namia summoned her gunblade to her, looking at Shinochi and nodding, "Very well, may the best be victorious." she said before giggling.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami rubbed her chin. "I was unable to get a good glimpse of it but... It might be able to help me. If I am right, that is the Book of Immortal Secrets. Some of my family secrets are in it, if it is..."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games