Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:37 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Crenn
*grabs Meg's XBox and throws it at NG's mouth* Eat this.... for the sake of Sheol.... eat it!
*uses super Bull speed to snag it out of mid-air* YOU TOUCH MY PROPERTY AGAIN AND I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, PUT THE FLESH BACK ON INSIDE OUT, AND GIVE YOU A NAME TAG THAT READS, "HELLO, MY NAME IS INSIDE OUT BOY"!!! scream evil scream
no like so (ahem) ,TOUCH HIS X-BOX AGAIN ILL CASTRATE YOU AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!!! ok where was i, oh yes the grenade launching
I like mine better... >_>
*hacks the matrix and gets a dante character" cant beat DMC  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:27 am
I would just like to make it known that Fred Perry, Jay Naylor, Kemono, and Mama Bliss are my heros. O_O

Edit: And the guy who does the art for sexyfur.com x3  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:07 am
So.. If anyone's wondering why I'm not around.. TAKE A GUESS! ~Giggling~ I had an interview, and have another one today, but I'm almost guarenteed the job. True, it's a loser job, but it'll be great later. biggrin I'll be working at the service deli in Fred Meyer's. Mininium wage for now, but it's money!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:18 am
That's great news Sheol. Tell us what happens on your first day.  

Crenn

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:19 am
Sheol Kitten
So.. If anyone's wondering why I'm not around.. TAKE A GUESS! ~Giggling~ I had an interview, and have another one today, but I'm almost guarenteed the job. True, it's a loser job, but it'll be great later. biggrin I'll be working at the service deli in Fred Meyer's. Mininium wage for now, but it's money!
Jobs are good for you, but they suck a** 90% of the time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:28 am
Megido the Oreo
I would just like to make it known that Fred Perry, Jay Naylor, Kemono, and Mama Bliss are my heros. O_O

ya bernal rocks ^^ edd likes sexyfur too i think  

Araclast

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:48 am
No s**t, Meggy. biggrin But I need money and I need a job to give me money, so I'll just buck up and deal with it.

By the way... Once the drug test comes through clean (and it will, I've never done drugs)... I HAVE A JOB. The guy was pretty impressed with me, or so he says. I happen to know he's impressed only because I'm the ONLY applicant. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:37 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

Shweet. I like all of them because their art is really great, but I mostly like Mama Bliss because I'm a member of her sites chat room, and because she drew me in one of her many sketches (she's begun doing sketches of the members because so many people want her to draw them). Her art style is different... kinda wierd at times, but still interesting.

Personally I like the styles of the others I listed more, but I have a more personal connection with Mama, since we've actually talked. xD

@ Sheol - xD I wish I were the only applicant at the place I'm trying to get hired at.  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Sexyfurs.. ~Never gone there~ Nrr...

Yeah, it helps that I know most of the employees. My brother works there, and my friend, and through them.. I've met all of the guys that work there and taken headshots at them. biggrin They'll never forgive this sniper-b***h.

Explaination: Sheol's brother holds Halo2 parties and Sheol likes to shoot all the guys in the head. She's good at it. Every FredMeyer's guy has been to at least one of our parties.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

You think?! eek

Sheol - good luck to ya. 3nodding  

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:47 pm
Sheol Kitten
Sexyfurs.. ~Never gone there~ Nrr...

Yeah, it helps that I know most of the employees. My brother works there, and my friend, and through them.. I've met all of the guys that work there and taken headshots at them. biggrin They'll never forgive this sniper-b***h.

Explaination: Sheol's brother holds Halo2 parties and Sheol likes to shoot all the guys in the head. She's good at it. Every FredMeyer's guy has been to at least one of our parties.
I likes me some Halo 2 ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:06 pm
Announcement:

I DID IT! =D I thought up even some small way to make my furson more unique! ^_^ This is copied and pasted from part of my description in a furry chatroom so I don't have to retype it xD :

"Megido has decided to get black, winding designs etched into his horns to add a little flare to his look. He's also taken to wearing a baggy pair of black and white, army style, camoflauge pattern pants, and a set of platinum dog-tags on a matching chain around his neck."

Now all I need to do is commission somebody. Also, can I get some opinions? >_>  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:30 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Megido the Oreo

You think?! eek

Sheol - good luck to ya. 3nodding
no you only obses over sasha you cant be...lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:14 pm
Nice upgrade, Meggy. ~Jumps on his back and braids his hair.. WITH FLOWERS!~  

Sheol Zone

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:23 pm
I like it, Meg. Of course.....I can't do art, so I can't help ya. Eheheheh. sweatdrop

OMG, I haven't sacrificed anything in SOOOO long! O.O *throws a HUGE BOX OF POCKY on the altar*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games