Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:52 am

hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

yes what is it

can we date?? *face flushes red*

sure

Meh: *blushes*

*smiles*

*thinks to self - OMG!! I am actually dating my crush!! I wonder how many fan girls he has, Am I a lucky one??* *smiles back at you* ((Can you find another Marluxia pic with a girl??))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 am

((ill try to find one and i didnt find that last one i drew that one))

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:58 am

hydra4

((awww)) *arives at the beach and I get of the car* C'mon Marluxia!! Let's go swimming!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:03 pm

Alita-520
hydra4

((awww)) *arives at the beach and I get of the car* C'mon Marluxia!! Let's go swimming!!

*gets out of car and walks toward alita and grabs her and kisses her and looks at her and smiles* ((and no i cant find anymore the only reason i drew that is cause my friend call me marluxia cause i went to a sleep over and when i woke up they dyed my hair pinkish purple and i grow my hair kinda long and shes my friend so i made her and me look like that and i made her and me taller than we really are))

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:08 pm

hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

*gets out of car and walks toward alita and grabs her and kisses her and looks at her and smiles* ((and no i cant find anymore the only reason i drew that is cause my friend call me marluxia cause i went to a sleep over and when i woke up they dyed my hair pinkish purple and i grow my hair kinda long and shes my friend so i made her and me look like that and i made her and me taller than we really are))

*bkushes* Mar-luxia?? In the open?? Your such a dare devil!

((aw that cute, and I never met a boy who grows his hair long! Totally awsome dude!!))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:08 pm

hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

((lol, we where going to do that to my friend but we forgot to.))

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:09 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

((lol, we where going to do that to my friend but we forgot to.))

((LOL!!))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 pm

Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

((aw that cute, and I never met a boy who grows his hair long! Totally awsome dude!!))

*just smiles* ((and thanks and the reason i dont care how people look its whats on the inside that counts))

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:15 pm

hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

*just smiles* ((and thanks and the reason i dont care how people look its whats on the inside that counts))

((dude you are so awsome! I really wish I had a guy that was like you!!)) *blushes and then falls into your arms* redface heart
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

((dude you are so awsome! I really wish I had a guy that was like you!!)) *blushes and then falls into your arms* redface heart

((Thanks)) * catches and holds tight*

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:20 pm

hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4
Alita-520
hydra4

((Thanks)) * catches and holds tight*

Marluxia?? *blushes* ((hey how old are you any way??))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:22 pm

yes Alita ((13

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm

*sigh* i can't believe axel fell asleep.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm

hydra4
yes Alita ((13

((16)) mmm *blushes more* Your truly......a great guy *whispers quitly* I love you...*then lightly rests head on your chest*

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:29 pm

*smiles some more* thanks ... and i love you too *and lightly puts his head on her head while some fan girls sneak up behind us*
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games