Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:06 pm
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
hey sir miki *waves behind a giant block of sand*
*jumps* ^-^ What are you doing there Gothy?
i'm gonna sculps a kitsune with some pups following *angels her block lice a giant wedge*
Cute ^-^ *lays a towel on sand and sits curiously looking Gothy wave with her spoon like crazy* Seen Vir? I want to ask him something....
not really *starts on the kitsune head * i braught the porta queers to the beach *motions to the cart*
Whatcha got in there? Any cold beer?
in the side drawr.....*feveroushly works on the rough form* ..... ther's a pair of chopsticks too can you get them for me
*hops to the cart and fetches the beer and the chopsticks* These? *waves them in air* .... *carefully approaches your sculpture and hands them to you* .... what do you need those for? o.O
i need them for the little detale work ^^ *grabs the chopsticks from behind her ans starts to put detale in the ears*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:07 pm
*hobbles back outside, and sits down near the water* Ahhh, that feels good on my ankle. *watches Stoarm skimming* Go Stoarm!  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:08 pm
neote
*hobbles back outside, and sits down near the water* Ahhh, that feels good on my ankle. *watches Stoarm skimming* Go Stoarm!
hey neote *fevorishly works on the first half of the kitsune*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:08 pm
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
i'm gonna sculps a kitsune with some pups following *angels her block lice a giant wedge*
Cute ^-^ *lays a towel on sand and sits curiously looking Gothy wave with her spoon like crazy* Seen Vir? I want to ask him something....
not really *starts on the kitsune head * i braught the porta queers to the beach *motions to the cart*
in the side drawr.....*feveroushly works on the rough form* ..... ther's a pair of chopsticks too can you get them for me
*hops to the cart and fetches the beer and the chopsticks* These? *waves them in air* .... *carefully approaches your sculpture and hands them to you* .... what do you need those for? o.O
i need them for the little detale work ^^ *grabs the chopsticks from behind her ans starts to put detale in the ears*
You sick perfectionist blaugh ^-^  

Sir Miki

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:10 pm
*waves at neote and hides from the sun under a palm*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:10 pm
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
why do you think the bar is sooo cleen *smils a chopstick in her moulth*  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:12 pm
*looks back and sees Gothy and Miki* Hey Gothy! Hey Yo Miki!  
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
o.O *is a bit disturbed by the sight of you pushing the chopstick down her mouth*  

Sir Miki

drifter_xwolf1188

begins to gather several flallen plam branches that are still green also gets a bunch of bamboo and some rope  
neote
*she waves the mother kitsune done* yo!!!  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:14 pm
drifter_Xwolf
begins to gather several flallen plam branches that are still green also gets a bunch of bamboo and some rope
O_O? Building a raft Drifter?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:14 pm
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
o.O *is a bit disturbed by the sight of you pushing the chopstick down her mouth*
thats wrong miki but however sick that may be to you i think its hot  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:16 pm
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
Gothyfox
Sir Miki
*waves at people*
*nibbels on it fliping it sideways both ends on the outside of her moulth* now to find some red beach glass.... *walks down to the surf*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:16 pm
neote
*pants* So hot... *changes* Better ^-^ Enjoying your time off?  

Sir Miki

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:17 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
O_O? Building a raft Drifter?
nope not a bad idea though actualy im building a little um hang out on the beach rather then having to walk all the way up to the house ya know it hurts walking over that hot sand pluss its shade now that i think of it i should make the pit for it bigger *sets the supplys down and makes the pit 12X12 feet* that aoughta be big enough eh  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games