Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:36 am
"Know the aura, eh?" Izumo mumbled apathetically. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm definitely not Hamani. The bead: just a harmless gift. And what I'm doing out here... well, it's none of your concern." Doing his best to keep his cloak drawn far over his face, Izumo began frantically digging through his pockets, searching for one of the small, gunpowder-filled flashbang pebbles. If he could find one, he'd have just enough time to slip away...

She was reaching for his cloak, the hood, to uncover the truth. There wasn't much time left to make an escape. Not only that, but now he was going to have to slip out of his cloak to get away, making any attempt to conceal his person very difficult in the future.

C'mon, c'mon! Where are you in there? I know I brought some with. You're in there somewhere... Hrm? Yes! There! Time to jet.

Withdrawing one of the small pebbles from a pouch at his side, Izumo quickly readied himself to dash to freedom.

"I suppose I am a little sorry for this little encounter to end in such a way, but I've no time for games, Shinobu, and from what I recall, neither do you."

With that, Izumo threw the pebble forcefully towards the ground, just as the hood over his head was drawing back. There was a loud snapping sound, and then a blinding light engulfed the surrounding area. Izumo had been prepared for it, shielded his eyes. He was sure not many else would have done so, not knowing what was about to happen. Throwing the cloak from his shoulders, he lunged forward, hoping to escape Shinobu's grasp, and escape into the night. His... protective pursuit of her would have to continue another time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:31 am
Taketo intentively listened the conversation unfold and the awkward wording of asking who would go with Kosho. Taketo politely stepped forward, looking as stern as ever, keeping his hands to his sides and his eyes gazing forward into the darkness.

"I will volunteer, Kosho. I'm certain my skills will not hinder your progress. Of course, no meaning of disrespect to the rest of you."

Though he only worked alone on most of these missions, he felt that their goal was all the same. So grouping up with someone feeling the same way as he just felt natural, but he honestly didn't care who he was with. Taketo slowly lowered his posture, awaiting the confirmation to finally start this misison.

Finally...a chance to distract my mind from my problems.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:46 pm
Kosho nodded to Taketo, glad he had volunteered and not the other two. She was sure their skills were impeccable; they were immortal thieves. But she did not have the sanity left to deal with two flirtacious, happy-go-lucky thieves that liked to fool around whenever they could with who they thought it'd be fun to tease. She just happened to be one of them, it seemed, and she attracted more than one of these types of thieves.

"Alright Taketo, we'll head to the southern door and go in through there. Fai, Yul; you two will go in through the eastern entrance, alright?" She looked at the two, before sighing, stepping over to Taketo. "Let's get this over with."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:47 pm
Yue woke up in a tangle of sheets and pillows. She had been both mentally and physically exhausted after her little self-splurge mission and her run in with juromaru beforehand. From the looks of the annoyed little Chibi, she had probably been asleep for days. All she could remember was sitting in a garden, and flashes on her pillows now and again interrupting the serene atmosphere of her dreaming.

Getting up she walked to Chibi and picked up her warm little body, stoking her head with her soft fingertips, much to Chibi's enjoyment witch was apparent by her soft and continuous cooing. Food was next on the agenda, Yue could hear her stomach rumbling.

How long had she been sleeping, days? a week? more than a week? a month? It was impossible to say. The mezzanine was quiets and the atmosphere dim. Perhaps it was twilight or even nighttime. What a glorious time, waking up to her mother moon, for witch she was named.

descending the long stairs Yue brought Chibi down with her to the kitchen, but before they could get to the door they both heard noise coming from the other room. Not sure weather to interrupt, unable to determine the nature of the noise they simply looked at each other, making Chibi's extreme intelligence very apparent to Yue for the first time.

Bizarre-love-triange

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:17 am
Another day, another mission...another chance to rid my mind of-

Taketo's thoughts were interrupted ubruptly by Kosho, going over the mission's details and where they were going. He slowly turned toward the southern entrance, which seemed like the back door awaiting in darkness. Made him feel it was the more obvious choice for the thieves to take. He took an upright posture and nodded in agreement and almost simultaneously turned and slowly headed toward the southern entrance. Taking his time getting there, hoping there was no rush. Taketo decided not to bring his katanas this time. Weapons were beginning to fall stray from him.

This mission seems way to simple...but it gives me a chance to finally hone some skills I've been longing to pursue upon my return.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:10 am
Juromaru was sitting in the middle of the stage. Since his battle with Saku he'd been feeling extremely irrelevent. That was something new. Normally he was running around everywhere showing off, pestering the "serious" theives. It drove him nuts to see so many so solem and somber.

Is it really so terrible to dance with your emotions? I mean really...

He rolled his eyes and thought back to the power he felt in Saku.

"AAAHHH D*MMIT!" Juromaru brought both his hands up in front of his face and he squeezed his head. He pushed his head back and arched, gravity did the rest. With a resounding 'thud' Juromaru fell back onto his back and lay on the ground with his hands over his face still fumming. Just to his left was Kiba. The blade was unsheathed and laying on the ground. The usual metal look was far gone. The edge of the blade was pulsing a deep orange. Anyone near it could have felt the anger that was pouring off of the weapon. Juromaru relived the battle that had occured the previous day. He remembered how she had been fighting, the new style she'd honed. He shuddered with contempt. Even her aura was more powerful that his own. That's why he had to give up... he had used to much power stopping Saku. Not to mention the fear that raced down his spine when he felt what was still inside her.

"Maybe I need to get something to eat..." Juromaru lifted his hand off his face and stretched them towards the ceiling. He looked through his fingers and sighed. He let his hands fall to either side of his body. His left hand landed on the hilt of Kiba. He smiled and sat up. He grasped the blade and held it in front of his body as he stood. As he did so there was a strong feeling of distaste and loathing that entered into Juromaru's body. He felt sick. He wondered what it was, then he looked at Kiba, the blades edges were black. The normal power that he felt when holding the blade was gone. Juromaru stared at the blade as the truth sunk in. Kiba no longer considered Juromaru a worthy wielder.

Suddenly his mind raced to life. And it was Saku's presence that enflamed his passions this time. Juromaru growled and shoved Kiba into it's sheath and stalked off to the kitchen. He was going to get something to eat and find a way to increase his own power. Even if it killed him. Juromaru walked down the stairs to the kitchen with his blade in hand. His fingers clentched the sheath. No one else would be able to tell what was going through his head, Juromaru shook it vigorously, he hoped.

Kevkas

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:51 pm
Kosho followed after him at a brisk pace, though making sure she didn't make any noise on the ground with her falling footsteps; a honed thief would only think to do such a thing as they snuck into enemy territory. She had been told by the informant she had hired before the ission a month ago when she had first gotten it, that there wasn't a very strong security around the place and that it would be fairly easy to sneak in. This had, of course, been a month ago; all this could have very well changed in the month apart.

If anything had, Taketo and her were both strong enough and skilled enough to handle themselves; if any sort of lughead tried to jump them, she was confident they could knock 'em right back down.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:25 pm
Yue and Chibi had been in the kitchen once again starting some soup cooking when juromaru stormed in, looking lethal and rather put out. She hadn't seen him in a long time due to her extended nap.

She pretended not to see him, not sure where they stood after having left him that day, unsure of her own intentions and emotions and him very sure and wanting.

she wanted to call out to him, talk to him, anything. But she didn't feel like it was her place.

On the other hand Chibi did feel it was her place, and immediately scurried to the end of the counter meeping loudly at him for attention.

Yue stood like a deer in headlights, her eyes fixed open and shining staring at him, unsure of his reaction and her arm streched out upon instinct as if to stop her small companion.

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:58 am
Juromaru stopped and turned to look at the little bird. His left hand moved over Chibi and layed the blade on the table next to Chibi. The little pheonix continued to loudly cry out to him. Juromaru set his gaze and snatched up the little bird in his left palm. It sat in his cupped hand. It had gotten bigger, though it still didn't look like it knew how to fly, or at least that's how it seemed. Juromaru lifted it up and looked it in the eye. The little bird went quiet and stared back. Moments passed, Juromaru's body was tense. Then gently he tapped his nose on the bird's head. Chibi lifted it's head back and chirpped happily.

"Hello little one..." Juromaru looked at Yue's outstetched hand that had frozen when he had started moving. He followed it back to her body and then looked her over. He smiled.

"Nice hair Yue." He set Chibi back on the counter and knelt down rummaging for something to cook. He found some excess meat that was still out on the counter, still fresh. He looked at Yue. For the moment his want to increase his power was forgotten.

"You using that meat Yue..." he stopped himself from adding '-hime' to the end. As far as he knew she was still opposed to the idea of them together and he'd rather not have another spat before he left. He assumed by the slight shake of her head that she was not. Juroamru grabbed it and sliced strips off. He held them up and used his heat to dry them out. Jerky.

"So you're up and around now. That's good, I was worried that you'd never come out of that room." He laid the meat on the counter and knelt down again. He stopped and peeked over the edge of the counter at Chibi. She was standing over a piece of dried meat and staring at it. Juromaru rolled his eyes and gave her a fresh piece of meat. She cooed and tore into it. Juromaru waited for Yue to answer and continued to rummage around for more food that he could pack for a long trip. He glanced over his shoulder. It was unusual for her to be so inanimate. Even when something was bothering her she was able to make decisions and continue on like there was nothing wrong. So whatever was bothering her it must be complicated.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:01 pm
(( Bah. Edan and Tsu hardly even post anymore. ))  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:27 pm
[Sorry... I got a jawb... and she only just got off crazy grounding.]

[Anyway.]

Yul smiled, wtahcing kosho and Taketo pair off, which turned his attnetion towards Fai, who stood beside him.

He grinned welcomingly; "I suppose that this means that you and I are to be parteners, I feel we shall work just fine together, don't you?"

"Eastern entrance." Yul repeated, confirming Kosho's orders before withdrawing his compass to check the co-ordinates, so as to make sure that no one got mixed up.

"Alright... then... we should go... that way!" he said, dramatically pointing to the east. "Let's go."

Shinobu's hands fled to her face to sheild her eyes from the flash. Blinded from the overwhelming amount of light, she fell to the ground, for a moment, stunned.

By the time her sight had regained, the area was clear. Her sister was seated a slight way's away, still oblivious to all of what had occured, and the people in the area had continued their buisness, almost as if nothing had every happened.

Shinobu stood up and closed her eyes, trying to focus on the aura. It was still near, reatreating, but quickly, and in a sparse, difficult-to-track pattern, and Shinobu's mind was still in shock, and before she knew it, the presence was lost forever.

She took in a deep breath, and walked back to her table, deeply pondering what to do now. She still held the bead in her palm, and the cringe of fear still in her mind at the prospect of Hamani's return. But that... couldn't've been Hamani... it wasn't an evil aura... plus it isn't like her to shrug off her own presence, she's far too vane. Shinobu's hand came up in front of her face, displaying the bead before her eyes. She stared long and hard at it. But who else could it be? no one would follow me... not another thief, why would they? Plus... this little... thing... what is it anyway? What does it do, and what is it's significance?"

Shinobu laid the trinket on the table, as if disgusted with it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:34 am
Yue calmed immidiatly as Juromaru bewgan to speak. For som ereason she had been afraid that he would yell at her, scream even; Though about what she hadnt a clue.

He wa sso preoccupied even giving the cute Chibi only the bare minimum attention she required. She was shocked at him comment about her absence, her long sleep.

"yes, it's all a blur. How long was I sleeping?...." she ended softly watching him prepare the jerky. Traveling food. Suddenyl she was distressed, was she goin gto have time to set thinsg right before he up and left? time to bring things back to normal?

"Juromaru.... where are you going....." it sounded more like a forlorn statemtnt then a quiestion.... simply Yue putting it into words, he was going to leave. for how long and to where she didnt know, and wasnt sure if he would tell her. They had left things off so angry and distressed. She had left things in a state she wasnt proud of.

Scooping chibi up of the counter, much to her displeasure seeing as she had been happily munching away at the meat, yue stroked her soft downy feathers cooing softly under her beath to placate her sqirming to return to her lunch.

why was she so worried about this? Things of this nature and worse had never phased her. She was always the level headed one, though she couldnt exactly call herself not level headed at the moment. She was completly calm but her mind was racing with paranoid thoughts and phobias circulating her and Juromarus interactions.

Yue's mind just kept flashing to that day on the stage, before she left, before her sleep. He had seemed to happy, she was been to for a moment too. what had happened to her? why had she run like she did- she could have still been happy, off on this mission with him, working as a team. or perhaps not, things could have always gone downhill later, was it better that she had ended whatever they had before the magic ended and they were left with nothing but a dull attachment, then again there was no garentee that would have happened.

Yues head spun with contradicting thoughts liek these.

Bizarre-love-triange

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:31 pm
(( It's not really a trinket. It's just a bead. A small, crstalline, blue bead. It's just been imbued with magic to make it, and the small chain, act like a homing beacon! Ta-da! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Saku was returning to the theater.

She found that she was hungry but more so than that. Now she hadn't the slightest idea what to do with herself. Again. First and foremost she wanted to fill one void within her, namely something that could be cured with some decent ramen. She almost smiled at the thought. Yes, chicken ramen will do nicely.

It didn't take her long since her mind was preoccupied and her body moved out of reflex. Within minutes she was back in the manor and traversing its halls in search of the kitchen. She became aware moments before she reached the threshold that she wouldn't be alone. More so, Juromaru and Yue were present. Frowning, she turned back and began to move in the opposite direction. Saku had no intention of being near the damned pyro till her temper was more secure. But that lead her to the self same question as before. What was she to do now?

Huffing in frustration she began to go to her room. Maybe a bath and a change of clothes would make her feel better. After that maybe it would be safe to eat. Safe? So it wasn't 'safe' for her to be near him. The very thought made her furious. She, the victor of the accursed battle, was now avoiding him. If it weren't so pathetic it would be downright laughable.

Not entirely sure what had put her in such a self-depreciating frame of mind made Saku realized that she needed more of a break than she realized. Suddenly, returning to her room was becoming the smartest thing to do by the second.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Juromaru stopped and laid more veggitables and fruit on the counter. He looked at Yue and smiled with the smile that he reserved for her, alothough it was mostly to hide the confusion he felt. He grasped the bird form her hands and placed the meat back in its beak. He set it on the counter and took her hands.

"Yue. I don't know what you feel for me." He tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes and smiled.
"Yue I'm not powerful enough." he looked back to his blade on the counter. "So I'm going off to increase my power. Yue, I want you to know that I love you. Maybe you don't feel the same now, maybe you never did." Juromaru Leaned forward and kissed Yue's lips. He could see her eyes dancing. Emotions and confused thoughts raced through her mind. Juromaru closed his eyes. It was his way of submitting to her will. His way of accepting whatever she thought best. He stepped back and smiled. He grabbed his food and tied it up in a sack.

"I'm leaving at noon, if you need to say anything, or you want to yell at me or whatever, I'll be in my room until then."

Juromaru walked up the door and towards his room.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games