Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:46 am
*Looks at new buttons at the top of his page* eek sweatdrop I guess i'm a crew member now......

*looks through members list*

hum...yup I am.....Thanks Yasha-san!!!......and.......YAY Talon-ojiisan too!!!!! Congrats ^_^ The Blue Brothers of The Crew Are Formed!!!! hahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:33 am
*looks at everyone in the room with wide eyes and offers them bowls of different-coloured paints* Does anyone want to help me with the RR Mural? *starts painting again, adding in "The Roleplay Refuge" in gold paint, wiping her hands on her already paintiful shirt before adding in grass under their feet*  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:48 am
*nervously smiling and raising a fist in the air* W00t!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:49 am
Talon the Diamond Star
*nervously smiling and raising a fist in the air* W00t!

hum it seems my twin brother has become an owl...... blaugh  

Kira-Yamato-san

anglecat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:32 pm
ANYBODY ONLINE HERE PLEASE ANSWER I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BUMPING SPAMING AND FLASHING IS sweatdrop ITS REALLY URGENT  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:34 pm
[quot  

anglecat

Nazlord Ender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:43 pm
anglecat
ANYBODY ONLINE HERE PLEASE ANSWER I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BUMPING SPAMING AND FLASHING IS sweatdrop ITS REALLY URGENT

Bumping = posting just to bring a topic to the top of the page, mainly used in fast-paced forums like the Chatterbox (*shudder*) and the Exchange.

Spamming = Advertising for a site. Like posting links to your website to draw attention.

Flashing = Um...pulling up your shirt and giving guys a peek? I don't know. ^^;

Anyways, I'd not do that kind of stuff here if I were you. Because the first is rather unnecessary, the second is unwanted, and the third, well, I guess that's up to other people. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:03 pm
Nazlord Ender
anglecat

Bumping = posting just to bring a topic to the top of the page, mainly used in fast-paced forums like the Chatterbox (*shudder*) and the Exchange.

Spamming = Advertising for a site. Like posting links to your website to draw attention.

Anyways, I'd not do that kind of stuff here if I were you. Because the first is rather unnecessary, the second is unwanted, and the third, well, I guess that's up to other people. razz

domokun 3nodding BUMP: Bring Up My Post
SPAM: Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

silver-yasha

dark rae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:06 pm
silver-yasha
Nazlord Ender
anglecat

domokun 3nodding BUMP: Bring Up My Post
SPAM: Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

I coudn't have said it any better ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:49 pm
hehe guess no one on my list is online....I must mingle with the newbies!!!! wink  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:21 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
hehe guess no one on my list is online....I must mingle with the newbies!!!! wink

crying I hate being a newb no one likes you crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:29 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san

....not true.... sweatdrop we just.....well..... blaugh nevermind....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:32 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san

I know i was just joking around blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:35 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san

I know i was just joking around blaugh

good.....happy to hear that....  

Kira-Yamato-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:54 pm
*is still sitting on the ground, covered in paint* I like you Raiu.... *blushes* and I added you to the Guild Mural...........  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games