Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:06 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
((i lefted and followed you and exnil and then i don't know what happened to me))muffy still followed him

A dark portal suddnely appears in front of Muffy.
((Alita you were with me but then i lefted you then i don't know what happened after that))"huh?"muffy was confused

((oh duh)) *Ama Inu appeared behined muffy* Hey *garbs her with his large arm around her waist while behined her* you ok? *looks down at her with a kind face*
"yes"muffy looked up at him"how did you find me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:16 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
BerryRikku
((i lefted and followed you and exnil and then i don't know what happened to me))muffy still followed him

((Alita you were with me but then i lefted you then i don't know what happened after that))"huh?"muffy was confused

((oh duh)) *Ama Inu appeared behined muffy* Hey *garbs her with his large arm around her waist while behined her* you ok? *looks down at her with a kind face*

when I first, your scent of your hair, strawberry...mmm, your scent picked up and I found you. I'm a Darklore baby! That's how we are hun. we pick up on things fast...  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
FallenLight262

when I first, your scent of your hair, strawberry...mmm, your scent picked up and I found you. I'm a Darklore baby! That's how we are hun. we pick up on things fast...
muffy continued to look at him"ummm now why did you want to find me for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:24 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
FallenLight262

I don't know *looks at the portal* I felt you were indanger so I came.....*looks down at her*  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:26 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

I don't know *looks at the portal* I felt you were indanger so I came.....*looks down at her*
muffy looked up and him and then hugged him"thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:28 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

*holds her and blushes* uh...yeah..np  

MizNaughty520

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:54 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

The boy, around age 14, turns to see his uninvited guest. He shot up and stood before the mystrious man and stood his ground. He asks, "Who are you? How'd you get here?"

*exnil grined to himself*
"the answer to both of those questions are "i dont know, i'm trying to find that out myself". where am i?"

The boy began to relise that he was telling the truth. He had on regular jeans, skate shoes, and a black hoodie. "Your in Kansas. How'd ya get here?"

"and what is this "Kansas" you speak of"

"It's called a state you idiot. Or in your case, a world."

"My case?...forgive me, I'm having terrible amnesia at the moment"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:08 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

The boy, around age 14, turns to see his uninvited guest. He shot up and stood before the mystrious man and stood his ground. He asks, "Who are you? How'd you get here?"

*exnil grined to himself*
"the answer to both of those questions are "i dont know, i'm trying to find that out myself". where am i?"

The boy began to relise that he was telling the truth. He had on regular jeans, skate shoes, and a black hoodie. "Your in Kansas. How'd ya get here?"

"So I WAS right, you are an idiot..." ??? had his right thumb hug in his pocket he and just smirked over at Exnil.  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:11 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

Ok... so who made that portal.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

muffy smiled  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:40 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"So I WAS right, you are an idiot..." ??? had his right thumb hug in his pocket he and just smirked over at Exnil.

"i wouldn't go that far, i have inteligence...i just gat remember most of it sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:43 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"i wouldn't go that far, i have inteligence...i just gat remember most of it sweatdrop "

"That's interesting. Are you alone?"  

FallenLight262

neilmc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"i am now by the looks of things" *damn illusionist, didnt even introduce him self, i dont even know who to curse at now stare *  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:38 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"i am now by the looks of things" *damn illusionist, didnt even introduce him self, i dont even know who to curse at now stare *

"You looks disturbed. Something bothering you?"  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

Ok... so who made that portal.....
"i don't know"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games